HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Chantilly :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Homeless Guy
Posted by: SE ()
Date: June 29, 2006 02:22PM

Weird question, but does anyone remember the guy in the white station wagon that was always at greenbriar back in the late 80's early 90's? (Before they built the new shopping center). I remember going to McDonalds and seeing him in the parking lot, in his white station wagon packed to the ceiling with trash. His car was so full of crap that it looked lowered. What was his deal, was he homeless? And where did he go? He was there all the time.

I was watching a documentary about homeless people, and it made me think of him. Random, I know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Homeless Guy
Date: July 07, 2006 05:05PM

Mmmmm kay so no one remembers I guess.........??

Posted by: pmn ()
Date: July 08, 2006 07:48AM

I remember him. It was said he was the richest man in Fairfax County. His wife left him and he went off the deep end. Don't know if that is true or not. He also kept animals in his car. good grief. He was arrested a few years back in the Fair Lakes area for exposing himself. In court he told the judge he couldn't figure out why people were always saying things like that about him, that he was running around exposing himself. He went to jail, but don't know for how long. That's all I know.

Posted by: yeah, word ()
Date: July 23, 2006 11:04PM

I remember this dude also, even though i was so young, another cool homeless experience happened at Christ Presbetyrian where i used to goto church. Apparently some homeless lady lived in the plenum ceilings for a while before they found out. or... something....

Date: September 07, 2006 01:08PM

Dude I got married at that Church last year LOL...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.