HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Chantilly :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
rt50 west before target 6:23pm
Posted by: thatguythere ()
Date: February 05, 2013 07:48PM

tinted windows, black 4door Cadillac with accompanying GMC both unmarked, DC plates and police lights (inside). . GMC, learn to stay in your fucking lane.

edit by Cary: Moving thread to the Chantilly forum. Next time get a license plate number (or picture) for your thread to remain in Fairfax General.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2013 03:50PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: rt50 west before target 6:23pm
Posted by: road rage humor ()
Date: February 05, 2013 07:58PM

Looks like another crusading commuter getting butthurt. How many of you are out there?

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: February 06, 2013 03:02PM

thatguythere Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tinted windows, black 4door Cadillac with
> accompanying GMC both unmarked, DC plates and
> police lights (inside). . GMC, learn to stay in
> your fucking lane.

Sorry, I was getting a BJ from your wife.

Posted by: Private dicks ()
Date: February 07, 2013 02:53AM

I was recently at Unique Thrift in wonderful downtown Merrifield. In the evenings the private dick they hire parks his car by front door, in the fire lane I believe. Anyways I guess the private dick thinks this makes him big and a bad force to be reckoned with.(Worked in the Pham case?) Anyways the car he drove looked exactly like many of the black unmarked county police cars. I asked the private dick if the car belonged to him or the security company he worked for. He said belonged to the company. I thought it was against the law to have a car resembling those used by county police? Aren't security firms required to put a logo on their vehicles identifying who they are?

I mean suppose someone turns on their flashing lights behind you and it looks like a police car but it ain't really a police person. Should I drive all the way to the nearest police station. I bet a real cop would get mighty pissed but these days

Posted by: emaNruoY ()
Date: February 08, 2013 10:43AM

2 options that I recall police recommending if you are concerned that it might not be real police pulling you over...

Option 1: Put on 4-way flashers, acknowledge possible police behind you with a hand wave, and drive within posted speeds to a well-lit area, like gas station, convenience store, fire staion, etc., and then stop. Should make you feel a little safer if other people are around.

Option 2: Put on 4-way flashers, drive within posted speed limits, and call 911, telling them that you are being pulled over by what may or may not be an unmarked car, and can they confirm that it really is an officer lighting you up.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.