HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
L & B's in Dale City
Posted by: Patron of... ()
Date: July 29, 2012 07:11PM

L&B's restaurant in Dale City has been employing a scam artist.

Owner knew, but acts like she didn't cause the woman got caught. The now former assistant manger Alesha has been using a false name, but now the owner is acting like it's news to her, bullshit!

Anyone know more about this? I don't think I want to patronize this establishment anymore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: L & B's in Dale City
Posted by: SlvrSfr ()
Date: July 29, 2012 10:08PM

I gotta friend working there, she said something happened and the owner is putting dozens of new cameras up and getting all bitchy about people selling drugs there but what do you expect in dale shitty? Its a old fart bar anyway can't imagine so much crap actually goes on there.

Posted by: formercustomer ()
Date: October 30, 2012 11:04AM

Meredith the owner is at it again!

She fired another employee after going through her pursse! She called the police and tried to have her arrested for "drugs she found". This girl hadn't had her purse in hours, some other employee brought it to work so she could get it later and meredith, who has NO respect for her employees, went though her purse and her wallet!!!! Who does that? She knew whose it was. And sorry, after these posts above, I think meredith set her up!

A couple weeks ago merediths friends started a fight, meredith kicked the other people out, then one of her male friends left the bar and started attacking a girl!! And meredith blames the girl...

Another friend of mine won't order food anymore because her sandwiches always have different prices from the menu and they refuse to explain the extra charges.

This place is bad and shady. Cops sit across the street, via meredith's suggestion so they can pick people up as they leave. Please don't patron this place! Its run by shithead and by the end of the weekthey're gonna be out of employees anyway!!!

Posted by: TripleXXX ()
Date: January 22, 2013 09:34PM

that bitch "owner" (who btw, doesn't really own the place anyway) - looks the other way at a lot of things.....if you eat/drink in a smokey shit hole like that anyway, what do you expect. find a respectable place to hang out w/ real bands in another county.....

Date: January 23, 2013 01:06PM

oh, and it's ironic that the ugly bitch will let 100% motorcycle scumbags like the Warlocks consider it 'their bar' - yet she creates all these false drug allegations...she's a wannabe biker anyway. her and her trike! LOL!!

Posted by: WarlocksShmarlocks ()
Date: March 01, 2013 04:06PM

i heard dat nasty bitch only lets the warlocks in bcuz she sux their dix for drugs like meth esp the long stringy haired 1

Date: April 05, 2013 09:53PM

maybe she's got a thing for stringy hair, have you seen hers??

Posted by: WHY ()
Date: April 06, 2013 11:50AM

Lets remember this is Dale City we're talking about.. Thier are good people living in that area, however they are fading fast...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.