HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
good neighborhoods in manassas
Posted by: stephanie ()
Date: June 28, 2012 10:14PM

what are some good neighborhoods to move in to in manassas?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: good neighborhoods in manassas
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: June 29, 2012 11:00AM

LOL..not a lot according to the overwealming response

Posted by: 0tter ()
Date: June 30, 2012 10:34AM

Just north of old town along and around Grant Ave.

Posted by: Tech Support ()
Date: July 07, 2012 02:00AM

Pro Tip: Manassas sucks.

Posted by: Mothra ()
Date: July 17, 2012 09:07AM

Manassas isn't any better or worse than any Fairfax neighborhood; it is just less wealthy, maybe more "diverse." It looks like along Grant Avenue, into downtown Old Town Manassas is a nice neighborhood based on my drives through there to get to the farmers market.

Posted by: BearerOfTruth ()
Date: July 19, 2012 12:13AM

Manassas is a huge ghetto crap hole. Avoid it like the plague. ...no....really.

Remember on July 18, 2012, you were warned.

Posted by: RickJamesBitch ()
Date: July 30, 2012 09:48PM

Errm... Manassas doesnt really have much of a nice... Especially in the main coverstone, manassas mall area haha I remember walkin to 711 and seein needles and shit I was like damn

Posted by: Wiggro ()
Date: August 03, 2012 12:52PM

Manassas, the entire city, is the world's largest ghetto/trailer park combination.

Posted by: Mikael ()
Date: August 11, 2012 10:00AM

I've lived in Manassas Park for 4 years, specifically in Mosby Ridge. Moved here after living in Fairfax County (W Springfield, Herndon, Reston and Vienna) through high school, college, and the years after. I'd heard all the stories about Manassas Park but decided to check out the real estate anyway.
Frankly, outside of Georgetown South, Manassas is no different than much of Fairfax. Sure, there are a ton of Hispanics living here, but they're good people. All they care about is working hard, loving and providing for their families and herding into church on Saturdays and Sundays. I've never seen any evidence of gang activity here.
What I have seen evidence of is gentrification. A ton of young professionals seem to have followed my lead in buying here. And it's been noticed... property prices are on the rise.

Posted by: Jesus in Manassas ()
Date: December 22, 2012 12:33PM

Manassas sucks take it from me.

Posted by: Francie ()
Date: December 31, 2012 12:55PM

This is so sad, Manassas was wonderful in the 70s. Growing up there was the best of city and country. Does anyone else remember Sudley area back then?

Posted by: yeah right ()
Date: August 02, 2013 04:21PM

Manassas is fine, it's Woodbridge I would avoid. Look at the daily incident reports from PW Police Dept and 9/10 of all crime in PWC seems to occur in Woodbridge.
http://www.pwcgov.org/government/dept/police/Pages/Daily-Incident-Reports.aspx

Posted by: Angela87 ()
Date: September 28, 2013 04:18PM

I live in Mosby Ridge Condo and it's pretty awesome. Condo management aren't that great but the neighborhood inside isn't bad at all. There are so many families with children. They just play outside all the time. I love it but my husband hates that there are so many kids in the parking lot.

Posted by: Greg ()
Date: October 29, 2013 05:27PM

I've lived in Manassas. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great. I don't know that I'd want to raise a family there, but as a single guy it was fine.

Posted by: Cleo Shahateet ()
Date: February 05, 2014 03:03PM

There are many good areas of Manassas. It all depends on your budget and what you are looking for. Here is a link on my website to homes in Manassas separated by price range:

http://www.cleosells.com/manassas-real-estate.php

Posted by: Fabio ()
Date: April 06, 2014 11:15PM

Manassas has some hidden gem areas if you are not a white collar SOB prick. I love my street. It is zone for agriculture and a lot of the neighbors have horses. The street is very private, it's nothing like Liberia. Kids can ride bikes or atvs safely. You can grow a nice garden without a homeowners assoc. breathing down your neck. I love it.

Posted by: thaBBC561 ()
Date: April 07, 2014 12:31AM

I got me a reall good neighbor, I fuck her every morning after her loser husband goes drives out to work. White bitches be drollin over this BBC

Posted by: Harriet ()
Date: April 08, 2014 08:25PM

That's so true, I always dream about some BBC. White men can't dance and they can't do a smooth deep stroke like a BBC.

Posted by: Big Daddy999999 ()
Date: April 10, 2014 10:21AM

You niggers and your constant fornication. I wish it was 1850. I would whip you good for your sass and put you right out in the fields tomorrow for some hard core tobacco plantin. You can use that black hose you call a prick for making more slaves for me. If I catch you sleepin with my white women I'm gonna make you sorrier than shit.

You dang mandingo. Stay away from the white bitches. I dont want your demon sperm screwing up the gene pool. Next thing you know we will have a country of lazy nigger loving honkies who don't want to work no jobs and just sit home eating and watching tv all day. Wait, we already have that kind of country. Fuckers!

thaBBC561 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I got me a reall good neighbor, I fuck her every
> morning after her loser husband goes drives out to
> work. White bitches be drollin over this BBC

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.