HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jan padgett's a pothead bitch-prez of homeowner's assoc.
Posted by: TumblingBrook ()
Date: June 20, 2012 11:07AM

This woman runs the home owner's association for Heritage Mews.

She is a drug addict.

When her neighbor Deena moved a few years back she went around telling lies about her fucking the teenagers in the neighborhood, why because she's a drug addict bitch. It was a complete lie!

She benedryled her son every 4 hours til he was old enough to say no. The kid was a waling zombie for years! But she wouldn't take him to a dr and get him allergy medicine that worked properly, she just liked to keep him sedated.

She tried banning beer from the HOA meetings, but got high before she left her house.

She will take punches at other residents in the community newsletter, then post it on everyone's house but theirs. WTF?

If you live her, watch out. Don't trust this woman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jan padgett's a pothead bitch-prez of homeowner's assoc.
Posted by: WitchesBrew ()
Date: June 20, 2012 03:10PM

Isn't this what stakes are for?

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: June 21, 2012 03:08PM

I don't know...medicating a relentless brat and smoking some doobies don't sound like anything so bad.

Is Jan hot at all? I'd love to meet a pot smokin bitch!

Posted by: Tumbling Brook too ()
Date: July 30, 2012 08:15PM

This used to be a great neighborhood. Now, two or three houses have completely destroyed our property values. It's the home owner's association responsibility to protect our home values. If you are a renter and you have a problem with the community rules, then please leave. If you don't do anything wrong, you won't get your house number posted. Clean up your trash. Cut your lawn. Watch your kids. Ask your kids to pull up their pants. Stop being so ghetto. It's pretty simple stuff people.

TumblingBrook Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This woman runs the home owner's association for
> Heritage Mews.
>
> She is a drug addict.
>
> When her neighbor Deena moved a few years back she
> went around telling lies about her fucking the
> teenagers in the neighborhood, why because she's a
> drug addict bitch. It was a complete lie!
>
> She benedryled her son every 4 hours til he was
> old enough to say no. The kid was a waling zombie
> for years! But she wouldn't take him to a dr and
> get him allergy medicine that worked properly, she
> just liked to keep him sedated.
>
> She tried banning beer from the HOA meetings, but
> got high before she left her house.
>
> She will take punches at other residents in the
> community newsletter, then post it on everyone's
> house but theirs. WTF?
>
> If you live her, watch out. Don't trust this
> woman.

Posted by: RickJamesBitch ()
Date: July 30, 2012 09:31PM

What a troll of a post

Posted by: Wowzers ()
Date: October 27, 2012 03:18PM

What in the hell does a kid with their pants hanging down have to do with anything? The homeowner's association can do absolutely nothing about that. If I were black I would be I little offended by the whole ghetto comment though.I moved to what I thought was a great neighborhood and guess what, same kind of stuff no matter where you go. Unless you want to live in a bubble.Nobody's running through the area shotting or throwing wild parties. Mow your lawn, ok. Plant some flowers, ok. My words to my husband. Offer help or shut the hell up, it's none of our business. Unfortunantely we can't conrol other people and we are not always aware of others circumstances. Your property values aren't the only ones affected. Ask 80% of every other homeowner (not just ones in your neighborhood). Just live and stop having princess fits over all the things you have absolutely no control over.

When I left this place they were about to get rid of one of the playgrounds for the kids. Not really a kid friendly community. Parks are too far away from some residents and you don't even have a pool that has an affordable rate. I didn't leave because it was such a bad neighborhood, I left because I found a better home in a more kid friendly neighborhood.

Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: November 01, 2012 09:02AM

You live in PWC. You're poor. Deal with it.

Posted by: HOA MGR ()
Date: November 05, 2012 04:35PM

Posted by: Thinkbox MC ()
Date: November 09, 2012 01:53PM

Heritage Mews is a POS neighborhood anyways. fuck off.,

Posted by: Aceystar ()
Date: January 29, 2013 10:23AM

First and formost if you have nothing nice to say keep your mouth closed. I know for a fact the woman who wrote thos, was only upset because she got woken up to be told to take her trash can back to her property. And because she got woken up at 12 noon, she lost it. If you can't deal deal with the few simple standard rules of this good community get out. Sad that you took false information from a trashy woman... Grow up, take care of your property and kids. And are you sure you haven't been drugging your children jennifer?

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 07, 2013 01:58PM

Bitch, come see me. I know who you are and you're scared to say that to me face to face I bet. You don't hold any power over anyone, you're just a fat ass with nothing else better to do than harrass people. You get out!

Posted by: Aceystar13 ()
Date: February 18, 2013 07:39PM

Your a cyber bully, get a life. And those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw srones...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.