HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
drugdealers on probation
Posted by: wethepeople ()
Date: April 25, 2012 10:20AM

Manassas probation office and the good ole boy network of law nforcement, judges and other county officials we pay for with our taxes, unbelievable useless.
Who besides me kmows of drug dealings at Bonefish in Ganesville?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: drugdealers on probation
Posted by: Umbrage Motif ()
Date: April 25, 2012 08:47PM

Hey, just ask one o' th' the busboys for some "Chesapeake Bay seasoning"...they'll set you right up!

Posted by: What ()
Date: April 26, 2012 02:43AM

wethepeople Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Manassas probation office and the good ole boy
> network of law nforcement, judges and other county
> officials we pay for with our taxes, unbelievable
> useless.
> Who besides me kmows of drug dealings at Bonefish
> in Ganesville?

What's it like being a useless faggot?

Date: May 02, 2012 10:10AM

....not sure how the last comment relates, but am guessing from the content you would probably know.
There is at minimum 1 dealer in this place , Mike somebody. Guy is on probation for possssion , spent a year in jail for it. Nobody with the authorities seems to give a care, while this guy deals and noises right under their nose. The system isn't worth the money it costs, way to go probation office, for protecting the people and their kids from simply having a nice dinner

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: May 02, 2012 01:37PM

Lets not be too hasty.
I can go to the Bonefish, get a beer, eat AND buy some drugs?
Sounds like a wonderful public service to me.
Are there any whores available as well?

Date: May 02, 2012 03:23PM

BEH.....please don't give up on getting your GED, go for it, you can do it, it will definitely help bring clarity and a greater level of education to you, which then will help you to understand where to post your wisdom, and where you clearly should not. From what I see from your posts in every county around here, this GED might afford you a dayjob as well. Good luck :)

Posted by: Educator ()
Date: May 03, 2012 11:14AM

yup, the guy is well known, comes in highfivin all the waiters and busboys, usually slips out the backdoor too, seems paranoid, probably for good reason.
Drinks like a fish every day, is supposed to use ignition interlock system but has other people blow in the thing for him to start his car. Hangs out in Lake Manassas and works as a dealer, brags a lot about all the sh**&t he is doing and is not supposed to, like knock back the beers and vodka, and drive a car. Dude's got no license. Oh well, you find all kinds at Lake Manassas, time for us to sell and head out, place is going downhill fast. Last name's Pool.

Posted by: whateverman ()
Date: May 03, 2012 02:10PM

sure sounds like yall are pretty close with this douche... as for the POs, dude, their paycheck depends on how many aholes they pass, not how safe the streets are. Couple buddies ofmine had POs, they always gavem plenty of time to soberf up for a pisstest and what not. Sorry bout ur dinner, go eat somewhere else I guess

Posted by: citizenwatch ()
Date: May 03, 2012 06:03PM

www.courts.state.va.us/courts/gd/prince_william/home.html

follow this link to circuit courts and general district court websites-chose Prince William, Fairfax and Loudon; follow the name prompts:
2 DWIs
1 posession charge--go to circuit for final case info
PO violation
Refusing breathilizer
looks like assault appeal with a 2 year probation

FYI: Just cause you live in a high dollar gated community, doesn't mean your exempt from scum, in fact, getting into Lake Manassas requires gate access, and it wouldn't surprise me if the gatekeepers give ample warning to the choice residents before any visitors can surprise them. Plus, usually where there's a lot of money, there are a lot of high dollar drugs to go with it.

Posted by: independentdealer ()
Date: May 04, 2012 06:17PM

lol, most drugdealers on probation go right back in the same line of work.. POs are useless though, especially the ones in Manassas and PWC, I figure they think as long as there isn't rape, childmolestation, homicides and stabbings the ones they supervise are doing okay. Too bad for all the residents that paid in the millions to live in this county. Hopefully none of us more educated drugfree people will ever have to find ourselves in culture shock court in Manassas.
I live in Lake Manassas and like it there, but the wife and I are aware of the ones that shouldnt be here, and the many "habits" and suppliers of these "habits" in this neck of the wood.
In the end, everyone will get what's coming to them- just stay away from my house, or it will come sooner than later.

Posted by: caligirl ()
Date: May 04, 2012 06:38PM

Holy crap, I know this guy, OMG ladies, just stay away from this guy and his stories. Used to work at Bonefish and am glad to be out of there. And whatever you do don't give him money, you will never see it again, he stiffs everybody!!!! He always had really young girls come meet him at the bar, sometimes they would just sit for a minute at a table and then he would get up and she would leave. I think he slept with at least half of the customers in the place, but WOW didnt know he had a rapsheet this long.

Posted by: MANASSITE ()
Date: May 19, 2012 06:06PM

NOT SURE WHERE ALL THE EXCITEMENTS COMING FROM, THIS COUNTY IS KNOWN TO BE FULL OF DEALERS WITH THERE GOODS. MVP IS THE PLACE DOWN THE STREET AND IS WELL KNOWN FOR TRAFFICING, WHY WOULD BONEFISH BE ANY DIFFERENT? AS FOR THE COUNTY OFFICIALS, THERES A BUDGET CUT THAT WOULD PUT DOLLARS BACK IN THE PUBLICS HANDS, SO THEY CAN USE THE MONEY FOR BETTER ATTORNEYS. WE ALL KNOW, MONEY BUYS FREEDOMS, NOT JUSTICE. THIS SITE IS FULL OF NAME LISTS OF DEALERS, SNITCHES, NARCS AND USERS, OBVIOUISLY THE OFFICIALS HAVE GREATER SERVICES TO PROVIDE TO THE PUBLIC IN PWC-LMFAO

Posted by: boredtodeath ()
Date: June 01, 2012 03:01PM

OMG, get a life and go to a different restaurant! Lemme guess, that's where your teenager gets his/her drugs and you can't stand it......geez, go to outback next time.

Posted by: Researcher ()
Date: June 04, 2012 10:17AM

MVP was shut down for serving alcohol to minors. Reopened with basicalythe the same crew. Underage drinking and distribution of narcotics is why the place is known for.
Refer to customer feedback on the web, people don't go there for the great food or service
Bonefish:Mostly older swingersor singles, higher end narcotics clientele. Also found at Backyard BarManassas or Chantilly.
Hopefully this will help choosing a more appropriate place to eat for the families whojust want to have a meal, and nothing else.

Posted by: FACTUAL ()
Date: June 04, 2012 02:51PM

Michael Wayne Poole

History of criminal misdemeanors back to the early 80's
Convicted Felon
Major Probation Violations
Drug Posession Conviction
DUI's
Mandatory Ignition Interlock System
Driving on Revoked and suspended licenses
No Drivers License
Assault and batteries
2 year SIS for domestic Assault and Battery
Family Abuse
Protective Order violations in several counties over several decades
Jailed in Loudon, Prince William, Fairfax and
VA penetentiary
Stalking
Harrassment
Destruction of Property
Outstanding tax Liabilities/ liens in excess of $1,000,000.00
Jailed for none Payment of Child Support several times in the last 20 years
None Payment of Attorneys Fees Law Firm Katherine Reese
Several mandatory ASAP programs
Ordered into Anger Management
At least 3 baby mommas
3 Divorces
High School Drop out
Suspect in residential vehicle arson

Caucasian

Information provided by Intellius and similar sites

Posted by: Whateverman ()
Date: June 05, 2012 12:04AM

..... Which only lends merit to the previously
Posted statements, if what your saying is based on fact.
So why the argument and attitude?

Posted by: gator ()
Date: June 06, 2012 09:12PM

Whateverman Wrote:
> ..... Which only lends merit to the previously
> Posted statements, if what your saying is based
> on fact.
> So why the argument and attitude?
No argument here, Sounds like your typical small time gangster
Who needs to have his add kicked

Posted by: Urlacking ()
Date: June 08, 2012 08:09PM

boredtodeath Wrote:
> OMG, get a life and go to a different restaurant!
> Lemme guess, that's where your teenager gets
> his/her drugs and you can't stand it......geez, go
> to outback next time.

I cant think of any parent who would be happy if their teenagers
bought drugs, or would love the person who sells it.
Last I checked both buying and selling is illegal
and using will rob you of your life, and using certainly does not elevate the quality of life. Your post is
Less than intelligent!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.