HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ICE Arrests 34 at Construction Company
Posted by: arresttheemployer ()
Date: March 25, 2008 05:26PM

MANASSAS, Va. (AP) - Federal immigration authorities have arrested 34 Latin American nationals at a Prince William County construction company for being in the U.S. illegally.

A spokeswoman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement says the workers are from Guatemala, Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica and El Salvador. They are in ICE custody undergoing deportation proceedings.

The arrests occurred Monday at work sites for CMC Concrete Construction in the Manassas area.

ARREST THE EMPLOYER!!!

http://www.hoovers.com/free/co/news/list.xhtml?ID=fffffffffrfrchxsth&Name=cmc-concrete-construction%2C-inc&source_type%5B%5D=

Cmc Concrete Construction, Inc Manassas, VA, United States

Cmc Concrete Construction, Inc Executives
Title Name Contact
President Maria Magalhaes

Company Overview:
Except in specialized applications such as high-rise work, large bridges, or marine work, concrete work is considered virtually a commodity business, with contracts awarded largely based on LOW PRICE.

http://phone.people.yahoo.com/py/lg:us/lc:us/psPhoneEntry.py?firstname=Maria&lastname=Magalhaes&middleName=&street=9363+Birchwood+Ct&city=Manassas&state=VA&zip=20110-4507&phone=7033697998

Maria Magalhaes
9363 Birchwood Ct.
Manassas, VA 20110-4507

Tel: (703) 369-7998

http://www.city-data.com/elec/elec-MANASSAS-VA.html

MANASSAS, VA Political Contributions by Individuals

Magalhaes, Maria Ms. (Cmc Concrete Construction Inc./Trea), (Zip code: 20108) $500 to NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE on 08/04/03

MAGALHAES, MARIA B MRS. (CMC CONCRETE CONST. INC./SELF-EMPLO), (Zip code: 20108) $500 to BUSH-CHENEY '04 COMPLIANCE COMMITTEE INC. on 09/07/04

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ICE Arrests 34 at Construction Company
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: March 26, 2008 10:44AM

YEAH BABY!!

Posted by: Alex1 ()
Date: March 27, 2008 03:28PM

Yes, arrest the employer, but definitely deport the illegals. This is great news!!!

Posted by: Fire Deane ()
Date: March 29, 2008 09:09PM

"When my deputies come across illegals, they arrest them — even on traffic violations," said Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio. "People ask me why I am taking this on? The last I heard, crossing the border is an illegal activity. I took an oath of office to ENFORCE-THE-LAW, so I am ENFORCING-THE-LAW."

I would recommend to the PWC BOS that since Chief Deane seems more interested in conducting national foreign policy with a corrupt lawless nation, rather than do his job of law enforcement, that the county recruit a REAL LAW Professional; hire Sheriff Arpaio!!! I seriously doubt Sheriff Arpaio gives two hoots what the Consul from MEXICO thinks. Since when does the MEXICAN Government dictate policy to the LEGAL CITIZENS of PWC?

BTW... AMERICAN TRAITOR: Nancy Lyall of Mexicans without Borders... AKA as Criminals without legal status. Good for ICE. Good for PWC. True AMERICANS appreciate everything the government can do to arrest, prosecute, punish and deport illegals from our country.

Posted by: Knobber ()
Date: April 02, 2008 03:11PM

This is a positive step in enforcing the Law. We all pay taxes for our Gov't to do their jobs. Though most of they are doing are low paying, it is by no means right to employ illegal people.
When I was in Arizona, they have traffic stops called "Bean Screens". They randomly check if your a citizen. If yes, off you go about your business. If No you gotta go.

The Knob

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.