HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Babur Lateef is a Loser!
Posted by: Happy About It! ()
Date: November 09, 2011 04:39PM

The scumbag lost! At least people were smart enough to see what an unethical crook this asshole is! He can't even keep his own house in order (the one he's now renting from his sister after scamming the bank!) and he wanted to run the County? Go back to doing Lasik on illegals, liar!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Babur Lateef is a Loser!
Posted by: He Is Delusional ()
Date: November 12, 2011 12:02AM

What's pretty funny is if you go onto the Virginia web site for political contributions and look at his donors, about 1/3rd of them are from out of this state. He had contributors from Georgia, New Jersey, California, etc. to try and get him into office. I think his biggest contributor must have been a relative - gave about $20,000 and lives in Great Falls. Also, in regards to 99% of his voters, I can't clearly pronounce their last names. It appears that people from the middle east are actually quite generous when giving to get one of their own into office.

I can only imagine the shit stain of a county PWC would have turned into under his control. I know I would probably be putting up a for sale sign and getting the hell out. The question is, where would one go? Culpeper? Are they trying to enforce the rule of law?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm the real H.I.D. If you question my identity, just hit the quote button on one of my posts and look for any of the "L" characters that have been replaced by the uppercase "I" character. That will tell you who the fake is.

Posted by: John Adams ()
Date: November 14, 2011 01:41PM

This county/country has been completely infiltrated by Communist/muslim/leftists that want nothing more then to destroy this nation. And they will do it county by county, town by town, local election by local election.
But make no mistake, this great nation will no longer exist if the muslims/liberal elites have their way. When chaos erupts in our streets becuase we no longer have basic services like water and electricity, know that this is what the radicals want.
When we are killing each other for scraps, the Obama's, Soro's and Nancy Pelosi's of the world will rejoice becuase they will have finally achieved their Radical Ends....COMPLETE AND TOTAL CONTROL

Posted by: Common Sense ()
Date: January 24, 2012 01:59AM

Where did you get your education ? I have kids that know more about the freedoms/ethics/principles this country was built upon. Equal opportunity we are European immigrants ourself. So before you go on your completely ignorant tirade you should analyze yourself as an "American"

God Bless ,

Posted by: Dont re-Nigg ()
Date: March 30, 2012 03:35PM

You must be a shit colored savage....just like lateef.

Remember who lets you live in htis county/country. We will kill every single one of you filthy turds if we must.

Dont push us......

Posted by: david smith ()
Date: May 14, 2012 04:40PM

its funny how everyone is tough behind their keyboard. they try to sound "gangsta"( as the young people say) lets be real if their was a black dude in front of you you wouldnt say half of the things you say online.

Posted by: What ()
Date: May 14, 2012 06:54PM

Because only niggers get to say "nigger".

Fucking niggers.

Posted by: david smith is a gay nigger ()
Date: May 15, 2012 09:11PM

Spooks are cowards and i say what ever i want in front of whom ever.

Posted by: What ()
Date: May 16, 2012 04:48AM

Of course you do, you big hunk of manly man. You are sooooooo gay.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.