HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON WOMAN
Posted by: personwhocares ()
Date: June 07, 2011 01:35PM

Looking for any all all information of the pw county/manassas area that anyone may have on this girl. she works at the walmart off of liberia and she is the 2nd from the right with the black and white jacket. Either her or her boyfriend could potentially be caught abusing the womans 3 year old son who has been seen with bruises.
Attachments:
230354_198773453501214_100001056812797_570391_2470036_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON WOMAN
Posted by: mimilincoln ()
Date: June 07, 2011 01:54PM

omg! her name is shelita block

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: June 07, 2011 04:23PM

Looks ghetto fabulous.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: June 08, 2011 01:19PM

She looks like a big fan of anal.

Posted by: france ()
Date: June 14, 2011 10:18PM

mimilincoln Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> omg! her name is shelita block

looks like this post is right on.

http://www.exploretalent.com/shelitablock

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: June 15, 2011 08:15AM

She sure has an incredible ego, but is also bordering on delusion.
"Explore Talent"....LOL!
Or is that REALLY an ad for prositution?

Posted by: Mrs. Washington ()
Date: November 18, 2011 02:51PM

This women is a hard working mother and come to find out her sons fathers girlfriend was the one putting the bruses on shelita son not her. She has custody of her son and is a wonderful mother. She is not a prositute nor was she ever. The neve of Some people. Derrick Mcconnell is the boys father someone should do a post on him and his wife Nicole Mcconnell and How shelita son is always in the hospital when he is with them. So before people start nasty rummors about a person they sould at lest get all the information before hand!

Date: December 14, 2011 02:18PM

bwahaha. okay.

Posted by: rememba1me ()
Date: December 27, 2011 02:18PM

The spelling on here is excellent. Did some of us not go to school? Jus wonderin.

Posted by: tisktisk ()
Date: December 27, 2011 02:26PM

Mrs. Washington i wonder where you are getting your false information from-probably from the pathological liar herself-no one connected to her's and derrick's son put bruises on that little boy. However, if I were to speculate on someone for those bruises i would say Her stellar ex-husband/fiance/boyfriend/child abuser/2x baby daddy or whatever he is. Just me though-perhaps before you start making accusations you should do your research and not listen to hearsay. The McConnells love that boy very much and have been looking out for him and his health.

Posted by: alittlewine ()
Date: January 01, 2012 08:45PM

Fuck that whore.
I want to know more about the white girl next to her..

Date: January 03, 2012 12:49PM

they have bukaki sessions with dread head. im pretty sure shelita has the white one beat at swallowing tho

Posted by: rememba1me ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:38PM

Funny how the blame is trying to be taken off the mother, when the boyfriend "Mike" of the mom, was just recently arrested for assault. .

Posted by: Foolishness ()
Date: January 24, 2012 03:43PM

Every always has something to say, other about her or the Mcconnells it really doesn't matter as long as the little boy is being taking care of. And I guess he is because he is still with his mother and not anyone else... So all of this is just random talk that wants to slander others names her and her baby fathers. No one will ever no what really happened.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 25, 2012 12:45PM

Foolishness Wrote:
> Every always has something to say, other about her
> or the Mcconnells it really doesn't matter as long
> as the little boy is being taking care of. And I
> guess he is because he is still with his mother
> and not anyone else... So all of this is just
> random talk that wants to slander others names her
> and her baby fathers. No one will ever no what
> really happened.

Actually, the little kid getting beaten knows what really happened.
What happened was the poor kid had the misfortune to be born to sub-humans.

Posted by: TakenOutTheTrash ()
Date: February 06, 2012 09:57PM

for personwhocares why don't you stop being so cheap and hire a private investigator instead of trying to hurt the girls image. And yes obviously she is doing something right because i assume she has custody of him you you wouldn't be acting like a little BITCH. matter of fact i know the girls brother Antonio Block how about you go ask him to his face! And this seems pretty one sided are you a family member of the opposing family why dont you be an adult and ask her instead of acting like a little kid.

Posted by: Fuckyou1_KTA ()
Date: February 07, 2012 10:48PM

You should've just skipped making this topic and abducted her. Alls you gots to do is synthesize chloroform (google it, very easy to do and purity doesn't matter), soak a rag in the mixture, and when she's heading to her car somewhere without parking lot cameras or witnesses approach from behind and cover her face with it. Now she is unconscious. Put her in the back seat of her car and restrain her. Position her so that passing vehicles would not see. Now drive to the remote location where you parked YOUR vehicle and put her in there, on top of tarps of course to prevent her DNA getting all over. Drive the fuck out to WV, and turn off the highway onto your choice of dirt raods leading into the mountains. Get pretty damn far out there and drag her out of the car and deep into the woods away from roads/creeks/ravines etc. Now I prefer to inject the victim with a hypodermic syringe filled with air in several veins repeatedly to ensure an air embolism. It might help to turn the victim onto their left side, but research is inconclusive. Or just skip this and slit the bitch's throat, but that's just messy.
So now you're ready to dig a nice deep hole. I hope you brought a shovel. Dig a second hole at least a mile away to bury the tarp. Now head home you slick son of a bitch.

***Note that if you have previously been convicted of a crime and fingerprinted you're going to need latex gloves for this whole thing. A buzzcut is also preferable to avoid hair dropping in her vehicle. When she is reported missing the car will be found and it sure as shit won't look like SHE abandoned it.

But it's too late because you've made yourself a suspect by posting this topic and by whatever relationship you have with her.

Date: February 08, 2012 09:52AM

dear TakenOutTheTrash aka Shelita,
I am not related to the McConnell family nor am I any person you know. Explain why I would hire a private investiagtor when I get all this information right here, Mrs. Explore Talent. Love the pictures on there by the way. Seems instead of you "takenOutTheTrash", you jumped in it. I really don't give a shit about anything you do UNLESS it involves your son being at risk. Not only that, but this is so entertaining to see you and your ... mom? mrs washington squirm and try to defend yourself on here. It gives me a laugh everytime a see a new post. Back to your son, you boyfriend/EX, has numerous charges against him for violence. Correct me if I am wrong, but he has lost custody of seeing his daughter with some other trash bag like you due to his abusive tendancies. I would like to now discuss me being a "cheap ass" Lets be honest, when you dress your son in sweat pants in 97 degree weather in the summertime, its not okay. EVEN if you cut them into shorts. so, whos being the cheap ass now? I know you can afford to hit up Rugged Warehouse and the Salvation Army since by seeing how you dress, you probably have a membership there. So, anywho, I am anxiously awaiting your next message. Please do try to amp up yourself when you write back and include something better than bitch. like i have never been called that before....

Posted by: FBI - Investigation ()
Date: February 09, 2012 10:01AM

To all of you who have responded on this page, there will be an FBI investigation on each of you, for the threat of Ms. Block, this is a serious crime and each one of you will be investigated. We are tracing your IP addresses to your homes and your work place.

Date: February 09, 2012 10:38AM

they wouldn't waste their time hun. and if they did, it would only be on the one who posted a threat to you and no one else. so, please blow smoke up someone elses ass. k thanks. again, good laugh.

Posted by: FBI - Investigation ()
Date: February 09, 2012 04:10PM

Keep Laughing hun!

Date: February 09, 2012 07:20PM

@FBI-investigation

Suck my fucking dick bitch.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2012 07:21PM by Fuckyou1_KTA.

Date: February 10, 2012 05:03AM

FBI - Investigation Wrote:
> Keep Laughing hun!

omg, this must be legit. this is exactly what an fbi agent would say. and if a fbi agent was investigating, im am so sure he/she would post comments on here.im really scared now. please dont! bwahahahahaha this is HILARIOUS! i have never been so entertained! so, apparently you thing we are all idiots. just because you would wet your pants if someone said that too you, doesnt me we will. so, i will be waiting for the fbi to come bash my door in for a fairfax underground post on a poor excuse for a mother. so until that day comes, i will just pop some popcorn and watch you loose your mind. this is good shit......let me see what other sites i can post about you on.... :)

Date: February 10, 2012 03:22PM

FBI - Investigation Wrote:
> To all of you who have responded on this page,
> there will be an FBI investigation on each of you,
> for the threat of Ms. Block, this is a serious
> crime and each one of you will be investigated.
> We are tracing your IP addresses to your homes and
> your work place.

Remember that perfect murder plan I posted? I'm gonna do it, call the cops. Seriously, warn that bitch or I'm gonna get her. I'm the fuckin boogie man AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! That's what I'll yell when I grab her, like a surprise attack.

Posted by: The Two ()
Date: February 12, 2012 06:01AM

The two fun bits up top are her titties, and the squishy bit between her legs that could use a trim is her puzzie. That's where your cock goes. What other information were you looking for?

Posted by: Whiteboooooy ()
Date: April 26, 2012 04:26PM

I know that bitch shelita and her funny looking boyfriend mike(btw I can see his house from my front window. I'm going to break that niggers glass chin... I hope they die from syphilis. All niggers must hang

Posted by: Concerned doctor ()
Date: April 26, 2012 04:32PM

That bitch shelita looks as though she has fetal alcohol syndrome. Somebody should have taught her mom to just say NO

Posted by: localboob ()
Date: December 07, 2012 06:45PM

no, but really. that second one on the left.

what's her story?

she looks like a samantha i know. she works at the same walmart on liberia?

Posted by: Sight ()
Date: December 22, 2012 12:21PM

I saw her in Wal Mart

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 04, 2013 07:34AM

Me too, and she still displays camel toe.

Date: February 04, 2013 03:33PM

100000 points for anyone who gets pics of her camel toe

gooo team!

Posted by: Blowtorch ()
Date: February 16, 2013 11:50PM

Yeah the FBI always announces on a public forum that they are coming after you LOL

But enough of this baloney, who is the little whorish looking thing in the hat (second from left)? I can see my cock in her mouth already!

Date: February 18, 2013 01:06PM

jesus, torch, pay attention.

we all want to know who she is.

and i already called first dibs, so get in line.

Posted by: Blowtorch3 ()
Date: February 18, 2013 01:15PM

No worries....she looks like she can handle a few at once, and probably has.

Date: February 18, 2013 02:42PM

but i don't want to have to see your penis, it will make mine crawl back up inside of me.

and don't tell me we can just turn the lights off. i've fallen for that one too many times.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.