HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
dale city noisy neighbor
Posted by: slayer ()
Date: February 09, 2011 03:20PM

this is to the soccer mom on kerrydale road that decided to call the police for noise during the superbowl party. WTF, it was over before midnight and we werent that nosiy. I know and you know -who call , cause your friggin daughter told me .
I dont know what you have against me . I know you want a piece of this, i catch you watching me all the time and a fine lil filly like you shouldnt have to put up with that lard you call a husband. I know you would rather be washing my harley then that van you tote the lil soccer midgets in.
well next time you call the cops , you might want to look for your daughter, she was in the house, in the bedroom , and in positions you might see posted on the internet down the road, and no im not her kids daddy, but he lives on our street if your nice to me Ill tell you. Next time your duaghter says im going for a walk look out your window and see how far it is to "walk" to my house.
another thing , those mexican/latino women you see come in and out the house are not maids as you reference to my roommate. they are girl friends and fine ones at that, you raciest bitch. so you can lay the f off or start coming over with your daughter. I know your 40 something and hating life on prozac, but i make more then your fat ass hubby and got a bigger crank, ask your daughter.

dont fuck with me

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: dale city noisy neighbor
Posted by: Neighbor Soccer Mom ()
Date: February 11, 2011 04:19PM

Yeah, I see you out there cleaning up your Harley. True, I do watch you out of amusement. Your such a tool to watch as you polish your chrome on that bike. It seems like such a waste to do all that work and just watch it get dirty all over again.

All those Mexican ladies ... where do I start? Yes, I see them come and go. Initially, yes, I did think you had a lot of housekeepers, but then realized you probably don't have that clean of a house even though those ladies are always over. I guess you're having "your way" with them. I wonder if it ever crosses your mind about your condom breaking and you getting AIDS from one of those Ho's? You must like living your live on the dangerous side.

I'm aware of where my daughter takes those walks to. Sure, I see her heading over to your place. I smell the tequila on her breath when she comes home. However, to tell you the truth, she's a deadbeat. I'm actually kind of hoping you'll get her knocked up so then you'll be able to support her and your baby. We'll kick her out of our house when that happens and send her and her suitcase over to yours. Are you man enough to live up to the responsibilities? Probably lot. But, I figured as much from you.

Now, lets get to the noise issue. Sure, there's nothing wrong with partying. However, I'm wondering when you're actually going to grow up and act your age? Maybe never, I guess. Please feel free to throw all the future parties you want. But, you can also be considerate enough to stop by our house on the day of the party and be courteous enough to let us know it will get a bit noisy. Also, providing your own phone number might not be a bad thing, because we'll just give you a call if it gets too loud instead of having to call the Prince William Police department.

Does this seem like a plan we can all live with? The decision is in your court.

Posted by: fivestroke ()
Date: February 22, 2011 03:31PM

I'd like to go to a party with all the mexican ladies. I would take the soccer mom as my date, and maybe even leave with her. Depending on the mexican ladies of course.

Posted by: dater ()
Date: March 01, 2011 11:35AM

I love a good party!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.