HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
PLEASE HELP FIND SHANE DONAHUE!!
Posted by: Someone knows ()
Date: December 04, 2010 04:03AM

Shane Donahue 23 of Nokesville, VA has been missing since March 22,2010 - Please if anyone has any information regarding this case come forth. This has gone on long enough - Shane we love you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PLEASE HELP FIND SHANE DONAHUE!!
Posted by: Silent Knight ()
Date: December 04, 2010 03:33PM

There are sick people in this world, that believe they can do whatever they want to do. Timmy Hickerson is Evil. Why No Lie DECTOR TEST since Timmy himself said he is not quilty of Shane Donahue going missing why not just take a test.We will not stop looking for you every minute of everyday and we will find you Shane

Posted by: Help Prevent Slander ()
Date: December 05, 2010 12:43AM

I pray every day that Shane is found safe and soon... @Silent Knight if you put half the energy into finding Shane that you put into defaming the Hickerson Family we would've found him by now. Let me assure you Tim Hickerson has been THROUGHLY investigated and CLEARED of ANY involvement in the Shane Donahue investigation. The evidence that clears Tim's name is so overwhelming that he is no longer even considered a person of interest in the Donahue case.

Posted by: Hickerson Supporters ()
Date: December 05, 2010 09:20AM

Is Silent Knight the one and only Ryan Knight??? Suck it up my friend, put your money where your mouth is.

Posted by: Silent Knight ()
Date: December 05, 2010 11:05AM

I am not Ryan Knight asshole. And Timmy will never see freedom again. Everyday more and more the people of Nokesville learn the truth about the Whole Hickerson Family. There money, land, business is not worth shit because,Timmy is in Prison. Timmy must have gave you money, drugs and guns. Money is not important when a crime has been Committed, Burns Heal Up. ASsshole

Posted by: happy~ ()
Date: December 05, 2010 12:10PM

So defensive for someone who is not he

Posted by: therealslim ()
Date: December 05, 2010 06:12PM

Hey crotch mouth silent knight. Y don't u post a statement that makes sense. The hickereon farm has been there whatt 50 years and timmy is how old? 28 u moron. And timmy doesn't own the farm. The hickerson farm was purchased with good ole fashion hard work. Hard work is most likely an aspect u know not of. Crotch mouth.

Posted by: Justice Seeker ()
Date: December 05, 2010 09:34PM

Ryan Knight is WANTED on charges of Being a Dumbass in Public, when apprehended Ryan had this to say "I am not Ryan Knight." i`m no expert but seems to me if Silent Knight was in fact not Ryan Knight they would be MORE than happy to allow "poor" "innocent" Ryan to take the blame for them??? hmmmmmm something to keep in mind in the future or maybe it`d be better for you to just keep Silent, Ryan Knight...

Posted by: Happy ()
Date: December 06, 2010 04:07AM

HAHAHAHA! LMFAO! I'm not RYAN!!! Google him, look at his photo. He looks like a vanilla ice wanna be. He looks stoned in his pic. That is some funny stuff right there. Justice you are a riot!

Posted by: Hot Chick ()
Date: December 06, 2010 07:36AM

Like wow man, that definitely looks like he comes from Dumfries area, he must fit in very well there.

Posted by: localboob ()
Date: April 17, 2013 02:39AM

and shucks, i didn't mean to sound ominous. i've never met him, but this is the first i've heard about the story in a long time.

there ought to be some new news by now.

Posted by: Anonanon ()
Date: April 18, 2013 07:02PM

He is with the rainbow cult in maryland

Posted by: Dreams be dreams ()
Date: August 22, 2013 07:19PM

Before you read this just know it is the truth, I would not make something like this up to hurt the Donahues. You can take what you want out of it. Years ago I had a dream that I was walking down a long gravel dirt road and I can remember i could smell the smell of smoke. There was plenty of smoke everywhere. I kept walking and I saw a big tin trash can. There were guys walking around watching it burn. I think there was only 2 guys but there might have been 3. I remember looking into the trash can and there was body parts all ripped apart. Limbs ripped apart but I can remember the guys were very nervous. They were pacing around smoking ciggerartes. They were talking about what they were gonna do from there and they were soooooo nervous. I remember looking into the trash can and it looking like a brown haired normal looking boy. I could see his face somehow. I have always foreseen things in my dreams. I told my ex who lives in nokesville at the time
And he said well it could hve been what happened to Shane Donahue. I just came across a site where I saw a golf tournament and saw his face and that was him. I have never met the guy or any of those other people in my life. But I'm sure of it. I swear to god, which I don't usually do. I believe this is what happened . I'd be willing to speak to anyone and god bless all of you. Hope you can find his remains or better yet I hope he's okay. I don't wish that on anyone. Have a good day.

Posted by: Dream your dream ()
Date: August 31, 2013 01:38PM

where was the road, nokesville? who were the other people that you saw? I too have had preminitions.

Posted by: Donahue Family ()
Date: September 09, 2013 07:13PM

Dream Your Dream can you please contact me. We would like to speak with you about your post. You can email me at FindShaneDonahue@gmail.com

Posted by: Eaten ()
Date: May 19, 2020 12:37AM

Nicole Lovejoy ate him

Posted by: Long dirt road ()
Date: May 19, 2020 01:44PM

He's in a 15 foot grave, all the way at the very end of a field after the long gravel road. He will never be found.

Posted by: Certainly not Timmy ()
Date: May 19, 2020 02:06PM

I murdered that piece of shit, made off with all his money and all his drugs, and I got away with it. Suck cocks in hell donapoo family

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.