HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bad Luck concert cancelled tonight 8-24 f'n sharpshooters!
Posted by: JOE MAMA ()
Date: August 24, 2007 06:03PM

well Sharpshooters apparently does not have a liquor license and does not allow bands to play.. so

SHOW IS CANCELLED..

i will keep you all posted on further shows.. or check out the bands website for more info and listen to some of there songs...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=109069303

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bad Luck concert cancelled tonight 8-24 f'n sharpshooters!
Posted by: pyramids17 ()
Date: August 26, 2007 05:51PM

That band plays songs consisting of 3 chords repeated continuously. How does one end up booking a show at a bar but doesn't bother to ask whether the bar holds shows? I have a feeling you're in this band which explains why they're being promoted lol.

Posted by: JOE MAMA ()
Date: August 29, 2007 06:59AM

ah, yes one would believe i was in the band, however i could not play one chord let alone 3... i am just a fan and friend of the band trying to get others out and see them and for people to get out from behind their computers and socialize and support local music.

There are alot of famous bands that got by on 3 chords.. these guys are not looking to get famous.. just have chicks in the audience!

like i always say.. just check them out.. and stopping living behind a computer!

Posted by: pyramids17 ()
Date: September 03, 2007 02:51PM

Yeah the Ramones could do it...but their drummer could also keep a beat. I already did check this band out...how do you think I know they SUCK?! Fat chicks in the audience don't count.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 09, 2007 09:49AM

They sorta sound like a Social Distortion tribute band.

Posted by: cobrata ()
Date: September 13, 2007 11:36AM

Sounds like some1 is jealous of the band. Why would u keep putting them down, even if u dont like them. I have never heard them, but do support local music, as all should if youre into music. If not, quit your whining and do like Joe Mama said, and get out from behind your computer. By the way, how do u know its fat chicks in the audience. U 1 of the fat chicks, or a closet fan. Come out of the closet

Posted by: sizzler ()
Date: September 24, 2007 10:43PM

So how many chords do you need to write a good song?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.