HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Not surprised ()
Date: March 17, 2012 07:19PM

Maybe they are hoping for the news reporters to come back and interview again?

One of the newscasts stated that the victim was a student at Graham Park Middle School and was on the wrestling team when he was molested by the pervert.

I feel bad for the victim and his family and I can only imagine how hard it was to come forth. Hopefully he's been in counseling to deal with everything that has happened.

The pervert should have to pay!

TDM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I drove by JoJo's SoftServe and I noticed there
> was a decent sized line. What on Earth is wrong
> with those people?!?! Why are they still
> supporting and standing by this arrogant, creepy
> piece of garbage? Those people who support this
> guy are either dumb or blind to the facts, and
> truly do not protect their loved ones. I feel
> sorry for the boys who were victims of this creepy
> pedophile, and I feel sorry for the employees who
> were deceived into thinking Mr. "JoJo" (stupid
> nickname to begin with) does so much good for his
> community. You people should be ashamed of
> yourselves.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Watchful Parent ()
Date: March 17, 2012 09:23PM

http://www2.insidenova.com/news/2012/mar/14/7/jojos-ice-cream-shop-owner-charged-sexually-abusin-ar-1765888/#fbcomments

Reading the above and all the comments here makes one want to puke to think that parents actually trusted this man to be around their children.

Posted by: Boycott JoJo's ()
Date: March 18, 2012 02:07AM

http://www.codajoy.net/tag/joseph-ruhren/

Wow, someone hit the nail right on the head with this one.

Posted by: () ()
Date: March 18, 2012 02:12AM

Posted by: Midknight ()
Date: March 18, 2012 01:44PM

I did a little checking on my own after I read this ridiculus blog. See, retired Marines usually go to work for the Government and they meet other retired people from the other service branches and they work in all facets of the Government. So with that, he has not been investigated for two years, the FBI are not involved, and the accuser will shortly be reversing his allegations. In other words he lied. I also pulled in some favors to some IT security people who are going to trace the IP addresses of the worst offenders on here,Mel Rosen,TDM,investgator, and last but not least my personal favorite, Melrose Native. Then I know a few people at Homeland Security who work with all the alphabets in DC (IRS,CIA, NSA, etc.). So this is where it gets fun. When former military people find out one of their own, deceased, is getting dragged through the mud, they get very angry. Almost as much as I did when u started dragging Sonja's name into this and her Charity. I told u not to do that, that boy was like a son to me and he was my son's best friend. I told u that u crossed the line. I just started making phone calls and copying this blog to certain people and bham, instant investigations from all those alphabets. I love it. Now, me, I'm just out to make your tiny little lives miserable with endless paperwork and people coming to your houses and places of employment asking very personal questions about you to your neighbors, coworkers, and bosses. When Sonja's friends who have attended all of "Davey's Rides" find out who u are which they will, If I were u I would start looking over my shoulder, checking bushes around your house, ect. Now I'm not saying this very nice people would do anything, but if it was me, I'd be a little nervous. I just wish I could be there to see it all happen. But hey, we live in the technology age and I will get videos, pictures, and just maybe, arrest reports. Kind of like u using this blog to spread vicious gossip, innuendo, and slander. Hope all of u enjoyed it. Be hearing about each of u soon. Take care and have a nice day. It could be the last one u have in a long time.

Posted by: TDM ()
Date: March 18, 2012 02:14PM

Midknight Wrote:
> I did a little checking on my own after I read
> this ridiculus blog. See, retired Marines usually
> go to work for the Government and they meet other
> retired people from the other service branches and
> they work in all facets of the Government. So with
> that, he has not been investigated for two years,
> the FBI are not involved, and the accuser will
> shortly be reversing his allegations. In other
> words he lied. I also pulled in some favors to
> some IT security people who are going to trace the
> IP addresses of the worst offenders on here,Mel
> Rosen,TDM,investgator, and last but not least my
> personal favorite, Melrose Native. Then I know a
> few people at Homeland Security who work with all
> the alphabets in DC (IRS,CIA, NSA, etc.). So this
> is where it gets fun. When former military people
> find out one of their own, deceased, is getting
> dragged through the mud, they get very angry.
> Almost as much as I did when u started dragging
> Sonja's name into this and her Charity. I told u
> not to do that, that boy was like a son to me and
> he was my son's best friend. I told u that u
> crossed the line. I just started making phone
> calls and copying this blog to certain people and
> bham, instant investigations from all those
> alphabets. I love it. Now, me, I'm just out to
> make your tiny little lives miserable with endless
> paperwork and people coming to your houses and
> places of employment asking very personal
> questions about you to your neighbors, coworkers,
> and bosses. When Sonja's friends who have attended
> all of "Davey's Rides" find out who u are which
> they will, If I were u I would start looking over
> my shoulder, checking bushes around your house,
> ect. Now I'm not saying this very nice people
> would do anything, but if it was me, I'd be a
> little nervous. I just wish I could be there to
> see it all happen. But hey, we live in the
> technology age and I will get videos, pictures,
> and just maybe, arrest reports. Kind of like u
> using this blog to spread vicious gossip,
> innuendo, and slander. Hope all of u enjoyed it.
> Be hearing about each of u soon. Take care and
> have a nice day. It could be the last one u have
> in a long time.

Shut up, you pedophile supporter.

Posted by: Boo ()
Date: March 18, 2012 06:40PM

Midknight Wrote:
> this ridiculus blog. ........ Take care and
> in a long time.

Yeah, well I called my old buddy Thomas Magnum to track YOU down, buddy.

You
need
to
learn about paragaphs you miserable fag.

Posted by: Shit Detector ()
Date: March 20, 2012 06:53AM

You are so full of shit your eyese are brown!!

This is a local case - not a federal case. Since when does Homeland Security give a rats ass about an American Pedophile?? The feds are not concerned and will not even waste their time with this. If anyone is looking up stuff for you - they'll get fired and you'll go to jail.

When you get to jail - say "Hello" to JoJo!! Maybe if your lucky he'll share his bed with you!

Posted by: dont worry about it ()
Date: March 20, 2012 11:15AM

Yeah cuz the man likes lil kids so i guess if your okay with a sick man being around ur kids its okay..huh?

Posted by: Not your problem ()
Date: March 21, 2012 03:56PM

Ridiculous. The threats on her about having to look over your shoulder and calling CIA and NCIS and all that crap are bogus. No one is going to investigate anything said on a stupid blog about the damn ice cream man. Seriously. But all jokes aside...true or not...everyone meets their maker in the end. Whether the "victim" lied or told the truth, someone was wrong and will have to stand up for it in the long run. Hopefully everyone on here is adult enough to stop the name calling and threatening of each other. This sad and horrible case has a victim. No matter who it is. If this was your child that lived with this and had their childhood taken from them or your sibling who had false accusations thrown against them for something like this, sit back and think how you would react to this. I just hope everyone involved gets closure soon and finds peace within. Everyone on here...grow the F up and stop acting like your on the damn playground :)

Posted by: Joe Says ()
Date: March 21, 2012 05:35PM

Posted by: Facts Revealed ()
Date: March 21, 2012 11:05PM

Questions that are yet answered.

1. The young man reported the molestation in 2010 (according to the papers and newscasts, August of 2010). Newscasts say local, county, state nad FBI were all involved in the investigation. Almost 2 years worth of investigation. Why?????

2. This forum shows suppossedly JoJo saying he learned his lesson and "saw the light".....and what just happened that he is in jail. He violated his probation from failing a mandated drug test and bad checks. Guess he didn't learn his lesson.

3. People ask why did it take so long for this young man to come forth. Molesation victims sometimes never come forward because of the remorse the feel for what happened. Some have been told it's "their fault" and that families can fall apart if they come forward. They are made to feel guilty and dirty, when really the molester is the guilty and dirty one.

4. Upstanding citizens molest young children......look at the priests in the Catholic religion. The are put on a pedistal and looked up to by the catholic community. Just like cops/coaches/teachers. Just because someone holds a position in authority does not give anyone the right to rape someone!!!!!!!

5. What if it was your child who came to you and said he/she was molested by an "upstanding pillar of the community"? What would you do? I know what I would do....the person would never live to stand trial.

Posted by: _____ ()
Date: March 22, 2012 03:31AM

Facts Revealed Wrote:
>
> 5. What if it was your child who came to you and
> said he/she was molested by an "upstanding pillar
> of the community"? What would you do? I know
> what I would do....the person would never live to
> stand trial.

Right, because you're so super-tough.

Posted by: Facts Revealed ()
Date: March 22, 2012 07:21AM

No, because I am a parent who gave life to my children and I would lay down my life for my children.

Policemen take an oath to obey the law and uphold the law and protect citizens. Age, sex, race, handicap does not play a factor in the citizen that is suppossed to be protected.

Policemen, just like priests, legal representatives, doctors, etc., are held to a higher standard because of the position they hold in the community.

We are taught as children that policemen are there to protect us and if we get lost, the first person we are to look for is a policeman. How do we explain to our children that policemen can not be trusted because they abuse drugs and molest little boys?

Those who are on the "justice for JoJo" bandwagon obviously don't have children of their own or they have their heads up their asses.

And before the charges could be filed and an arrest warrant issued, there had to be enough EVIDENCE proven for the charges to go in front of a Grand Jury and they decide whether to go forward or not.

> Facts Revealed Wrote:

>
>
> Right, because you're so super-tough.

Posted by: Checker ()
Date: March 22, 2012 10:51AM

Just a thought here, maybe you should start your checking on the family of the upstading citizen "ice cream man" and his "upstanding pillar of the community" family if you want to dig up dirt. The internet is a wealth of information when it comes to the court systems.....and your fingers can do the walking. AND IT'S ALL PUBLIC INFORMATION AT THE COURTHOUSES.

Asset Acceptance judgment in the amount of $857.84 with $56.00 in court costs and 6% interest beginning the date of judgment until paid in full.

Rhappahannock Electric Company in the amount of $610.00 with $74.00 in court costs and 6% interest beginning the date of judgment until paid in full.

Foot Doctor of Rhappahannock in the amount of $120.00 with $58.00 court costs and 6% interest beginning the date of judgment until paid in full.

Here's a good one "Failure to report Meal Tax" in the amount of $71.00.

Port Potomac Homeowners Associaiton in the amount of $2,230.00 with $56.00 in court costs and 6% interest beginning the date of judgment until paid in full.

And the best of all.....Potomac Dairy Farms in the amount of $18,915.06 with the court costs of $56.00 and the 6% interest until paid in full.

Now, can wager if these judgments will ever be paid......I say they won't.

Not to mention various hearings, costs and fines for not having insurance on the vehicles, not having a valid driver's licence, not having current inspection.....and so on and so on.

Midknight Wrote:
> this ridiculus blog. Hope all of u enjoyed it.
> Be hearing about each of u soon. Take care and
> in a long time.

Posted by: Joe Says ()
Date: March 22, 2012 01:03PM

Megan Jones Zieger · Licensed Clinical Social Worker at United States Navy:
He is guilty as sin. There has been talk for many years about him molesting children ( I wasnt sure what to believe as I personally don't know him). But it looks like it finally caught up to him. To much of a coincidence that people always said he was a pedo and now he arrested for molestation. Alot of people I know refused to eat a jojo's because they said they werent supporting a pedos shop. I thought they were kinda joking but I see now how true they were.
@christa ruhen not sure how many sisters joe has but his sister, maybe you, was at a townhouse in Dumfries I was visiting many years ago, and the sister was there too crying and hysterical stating how joe just raped her or tried to rape her. how can you honestly say he isn't a sexual predator? you know the truth.
plus he was a lousy cop. many, many complaints of harrassment against. usually teenage boys he was constantly harassing without proper cause.
Reply · Like· 11 hours ago
Mark as SpamReport as Abuse

Meril Helton · Works at Sentara Potomac Hospital:
Sad to hear and if that is the case the family needs to shift their loyalty to making sure that he is in fact held accountable and is treated for his illness.

Daniel Vakser · 26 years old:
Everybody is innocent until proven guilty, but I believe he is guilty. I don't believe for one second he never molested anybody. I saw how this guy threw his weight around as a cop.

I would like to point out that I know for a fact he had somebody write this letter for him: http://www2.insidenova.com/mgmedia/file/617/jojo-joseph-ruhren-letter/.

The reason I know he didn't write it is because he sucks horribly at grammar and spelling. His I.Q. is the same as the temperature he serves his ice cream. I went to JoJo's Soft Serve once back in 2008, and that was before I knew it was owned by him. I have never been back since, and I won't be going back ever.
Reply · Like· 16 hours ago

You want to support a pedophile, that's your own choice. Just do not be surprised when the guilty verdict comes back.
Reply · Like· 48 minutes ago.Mark as SpamReport as Abuse

I'm not saying you or anybody else cannot like/support this guy. I'm just saying that I have reasons to believe he is guilty. That doesn't mean he will be found guilty of ALL 23 counts of sexual assault, but I'm certain he will be found guilty of at least half of them. I saw the way he acted as a cop: arrogant and disrespectful. He was a wrestling coach at a middle school rolling around on the mat with 12-year-olds, and he only "gives to the community" if it's middle and elementary schools, which have kids ranging from ages 5-13. It isn't just me who has seen how he acts, it's many others as well. All these people who call him a creep aren't doing so because they are bored and don't like him. There is some very incriminating evidence against him; and just because it took over 10 years for someone to tell the police about abuse doesn't mean JoJo didn't do it. A lot of people are scared of reporting abuse, especially when it involves someone we're supposed to trust (a cop) that did it.

Joe Says Wrote:
> http://www2.insidenova.com/news/2012/mar/21/jojos-
> ice-cream-shop-owner-says-he-innocent-ar-1782881/

Date: March 22, 2012 01:07PM

One should take the time and read ALL of the comments, especially the ones from people who have heard rumors and who were told of what JoJo has done in the past.

Food for thought.

Watchful Parent Wrote:
> http://www2.insidenova.com/news/2012/mar/14/7/jojo
> s-ice-cream-shop-owner-charged-sexually-abusin-ar-
> 1765888/#fbcomments
>
>
> Reading the above and all the comments here makes
> one want to puke to think that parents actually
> trusted this man to be around their children.

Posted by: Kach ()
Date: March 23, 2012 08:58AM

So, according to your prescribed doctrine, we should tolerate drug abuse, forcible rape, and abuse of power (police officer, substitue teacher, coach, ice cream man), because he has infiltrated the very areas of our community that revolve around children, creating a false sense of trust, luring people into this facade of community leader/advocate....foolish and reckless. Isn't that exactly the profile and tactics of some of the most diabolical predators? Isn't this exactly the person we all try to warn against in our guidance to our children?

Why don't you let him teach your children, have them over to his house for some "special" attention while the rest of us will do what is obviously necessary to protect our children and educate them to the wiles of these clever and often charismatic predators...let us know how your children fair with your blind tolerance and enabling philosophy regarding those you invite into your family's lives. He is already a convicted felon. The forced sodomy, acts against nature, and 20+ other sexually related charges he has on top of this is just cause for any parent to consider the threat and horror. tolerance in the strictest definition would never imply that you should weigh any of what he is known to have done, add what he is charged with and negate any of it because he gives ice cream coupons to the community. Actions have consequences. He was an adult when he chose to break the law and breach the trust of the community the first time. Think about what you are saying. Yes, he's hurt people, he may have hurt a child in the most devious and malicious sense, but let's give him a pass because he does these "good" things....consider the possibility that his desire to get involved in the community may play directly into his desire provide an his optimal opportunity and "playground" for manipulations and abuse of others. Pedaphiles and predators of the like are very charismatic and clever by nature. He has demonstrated a serious character weakness through the choices he made that led to his confirmed criminal convictions. While we will all await the verdict on the numerous sexual abuse of a child charges, some of us are not going to be able to convince ourselves that this is a role model, community leader. Aren't there plenty of people who represent models of character and integrity without a criminal history and ongoing charges? He didn't make a mistake. He made a choice. We are all defined by the choices we make.

Date: March 23, 2012 09:12AM

The "whole" story is public record. Adults don't make "mistakes", they make choices. Joe has made the same "choice" repeatedly. Actions have consequences. There is truly much more to the "story" than what has been digested by the community. Blinded by the "good" deeds and community advocacy, we would be inclined by weakness and naivite to dismiss the obvious. Patterns and profiles are established. Wait for the "I can't believe I didn't see it" moment while you enjoy the ice cream and financing his lifestyle. We will choose other places to patronize, other pockets to line. You can continue to follow your police officer-substitute teacher-coach-ice cream man who lies to get drugs and may have ventured deeper into the creep-hole.

Date: March 23, 2012 09:42AM

Adults don't make mistakes. We make choices. Our choices define our character and represent our integrity. There is no way to ignore a clear demonstration of weak character. A disregard for trust...well, another choice made. Actions have consequences. A good lesson for all: Before you say it, before you do it, know you will live with it and IT will define your character, not your crowing and protesting that you are any different than the acts.

Learn and grow from the bad choices you make. There is always a chance to repent and redeem. Continue to make bad choices...you really can't get angry at others when patterns of unacceptable behavior are identified and reactions come to light.

Campaigning for or against this man is not our place. We should all choose our individual reactions. Resist the urge to compel others to live according to our expectations. He should not need or want to solicit "support", nor should he be subjected to a lynch mob. He was free to make his choices. We are all free to do the same....thanks to those who continue to protect our freedoms. Don't dishonor our rights and freedoms by shameful displays and group-think. Eat the ice cream, don't eat the ice cream, your choice, your individual choice. ...and take care to retain the honor and respect for our community.

Posted by: What a Story ()
Date: March 24, 2012 02:23AM

Reading this has given me a raging boner. Can anyone help me out (I cannot host)?

Posted by: Heywood Jablomi ()
Date: March 30, 2012 03:27PM

Well, we either buy our ice cream from jojo the pedophile or from the pedophilia wagon that the spicks drive around.

Date: April 04, 2012 08:57AM

I guess JoJo hasn't been "exonorated" as he said he would be by now. And where is the bandwagon of supporters he had? Maybe they have come to see what is true and what was a smoke screen.

Carl's has better ice cream anyway.....real milk, not that fake stuff. And they pay their bills.

Posted by: watchurkids ()
Date: April 15, 2012 01:13AM

Why are people still going to Jojo's? If he's guilty, your helping a child molester pay his attorney fees.
Why would a parent allow their child to work at this place? He hasn't been convicted yet but haven't you ever heard of "better to be safe than sorry".
Nothing is worse than a child molster, NOTHING! ANYONE guilty of such a crime deserves to BURN IN HELL!!!!!

Posted by: watchfulparentagree ()
Date: April 15, 2012 01:18AM

Watchful Parent, I so agree! Carl's is good but you must try Nathan's Dairy Bar in Manassas they are the BEST!!!

Also, Kach I couldn't have said it better myself.

Posted by: Your Watchful Nextdoor Neighbor ()
Date: April 15, 2012 04:13AM

watchurkids Wrote:
> Why are people still going to Jojo's? If he's
> guilty, your helping a child molester pay his
> attorney fees.
> Why would a parent allow their child to work at
> this place? He hasn't been convicted yet but
> haven't you ever heard of "better to be safe than
> sorry".
> Nothing is worse than a child molster, NOTHING!
> ANYONE guilty of such a crime deserves to BURN IN
> HELL!!!!!

I go to look at the kids, then I jack off in the bathroom. Good times!

Posted by: stop dipping ()
Date: April 19, 2012 03:15PM

let me tell u something u dont know shit what has gone on n this family no one can make anyone use drugs that a choose someone makes on there own.... Danny hanging his self was because he sufferd with bipolar and manic depressen he was clean a year n a half before he died he struggled with the diease for almost five years...He was not in state of mine when he killed himself ... as far as him not going to the sister wedding Micheal dont worry you where not invited either.... My mother was a dame good hard working woman who didnt live on welfare a day n her life she didnt even know what it was thank you very much no one n that family lives on welfare everyone works very hard for what they got.... u people think u know so much about a person spend more time worrying bout your family n stop hateing mine... JELOUS PEOPLE....

Date: April 19, 2012 11:44PM

stop dipping Wrote:
> let me tell u something u dont know shit what has
> gone on n this family no one can make anyone use
> drugs that a choose someone makes on there own....
> Danny hanging his self was because he sufferd with
> bipolar and manic depressen he was clean a year n
> a half before he died he struggled with the diease
> for almost five years...He was not in state of
> mine when he killed himself ... as far as him not
> going to the sister wedding Micheal dont worry you
> where not invited either.... My mother was a dame
> good hard working woman who didnt live on welfare
> a day n her life she didnt even know what it was
> thank you very much no one n that family lives on
> welfare everyone works very hard for what they
> got.... u people think u know so much about a
> person spend more time worrying bout your family n
> stop hateing mine... JELOUS PEOPLE....

This is horrible, incoherent grammar and spelling. I guess stupidity is in the Ruhren DNA.

Posted by: NotAFan ()
Date: April 21, 2012 07:48AM

TDM Wrote:

"This is horrible, incoherent grammar and spelling. I guess stupidity is in the Ruhren DNA."

Have to agree on this one. But then again what is expected when the kids have no clue of who their daddys are and none of them made an effort to graduate - they were just passed onto the next grade to be gotten rid of. Criminal backgrounds, fake boobs, a stripper, living off of others and the system....yep that's the DNA of that bunch!

Posted by: Larry ()
Date: May 01, 2012 10:16AM

As someone who doesn't know the family or Joe, it seems apparant to me that Joe got the wrong people angry, Maybe it was even in this forum. And in return they have caused these things to happen to him. He starts naming names in here in regards to the police force, defending himself over the prescription charges then all hell breaks loose. Bringing his siblings and family into it even furthers my suspicions. That's just uncalled for imo...

Posted by: Not Certain ()
Date: May 02, 2012 02:25PM

From what has been on the news and in the newspapers and internet, the investigation on Joe began in 2010, before he ended up in jail on the charges of the drugs and the violation of his probation with the dirty pee test and bad check charges. Once it was made public about the drug charges and he got out of jail, he tried to "sugar coat" it by saying he offered to serve the time he served...yadayada. When really, he broke the law and got caught and when you do the crime you have to pay the time. With him having the history of being a police officer, he should have held himself above all appearances of wrong doing, but we know he didn't and now he's back in jail and the his house of cards has all fall down.

Larry Wrote:
> As someone who doesn't know the family or Joe, it
> seems apparant to me that Joe got the wrong people
> angry, Maybe it was even in this forum. And in
> return they have caused these things to happen to
> him. He starts naming names in here in regards to
> the police force, defending himself over the
> prescription charges then all hell breaks loose.
> Bringing his siblings and family into it even
> furthers my suspicions. That's just uncalled for
> imo...

Date: June 01, 2012 12:56AM

Are there anymore updates on this creep? I've been trying to find his court date but to no avail.

Posted by: Interested Party ()
Date: June 02, 2012 02:05PM

TDM Wrote:
> Are there anymore updates on this creep? I've
> been trying to find his court date but to no
> avail.

I've been looking too and wondering the same thing. Surely PWC is not going to let this pedophile slip away.

Posted by: TDMM ()
Date: June 20, 2012 06:43AM

Nothing will be in the papers until after the trial if it's in JDR Court. Records are not available to the public.

Posted by: Not a Fan ()
Date: June 22, 2012 12:50PM

His preliminary hearing is July 25th at 8:30 a.m. in PWC JDR. There are 23 counts against him at this time and no doubt more to come.

Sounds like PWC and Dumfries has their own Jerry Sandusky right in their midst.

Posted by: Oops ()
Date: June 22, 2012 12:54PM

This was posted on Inside NOVA in response to Joe's Sister, Christa's comment defeinding her brother and calling the victim a "Welfare Looser".

"I grew up with this family and sister or not people should not throw stones at glass houses and just because a child is being raised on welfare does not give this sicko pervert the right to take advantage of a child.I guess you think because your brother payed for some stuff for a under privileged child that the child should have to pay him back by letting your brother do whatever he wants to the child.I guess it would have been okay if the same thing would have happened to one of your siblings when you was growing up on welfare.Don't forget some of us remember your family and who your mother was and what she did to raise all of you.I would be ashamed to even make comments like you did.Pull your own skeletons out before you judge others on welfare.O my is that judging? You are not God just like you said.You are just as sick as he is.I suppose he didn't do anything else he was charged with either that's why he is in jail now.What your momma do besides get welfare for her kids? We all know it was illegal so talk about welfare children again you used to be one you sicko."

Posted by: Not A Fan ()
Date: June 22, 2012 10:17PM

Not a Fan Wrote:
> His preliminary hearing is July 25th at 8:30 a.m.
> in PWC JDR. There are 23 counts against him at
> this time and no doubt more to come.
>
> Sounds like PWC and Dumfries has their own Jerry
> Sandusky right in their midst.

Jerry Sandusky's verdict = GUILTY 45 out of 48 counts. Justice was served.

Let's hope and pray justice will be served in Prince William County.

Posted by: KLB ()
Date: July 24, 2012 02:52PM

He is out of jail and has returned to the ice cream shop!

Date: July 24, 2012 09:35PM

KLB Wrote:
> He is out of jail and has returned to the ice
> cream shop!

You have got to be kidding me. The judicial system let this creep walk free?

Posted by: Mr. Jo Jo himself ()
Date: July 25, 2012 07:36PM

To all my loyal Friends and customers. Since the very beginning, I have always maintained my innocence and as you can see today that the courts felt that there was lack of evidence on the commonwealths part to go forward with 15 of the charges brought forth. I understand that the Commonwealth may attempt to resubmit those dismissed charges at the Grand Jury hearing which is not uncommon at all. What is clear however, that 8 charges are still pending, and with that, I still must prove my good name and reputation in trail (if it makes it that far) Regardless, I want to express my sincere appreciation for the hundreds of email and calls which I've received since I've been freed on bond. Not to mention the many folks who attended my bond hearing in support of my release pending our trial. I know and understand that many of my friends and customers who came forward in support of me are employed with our local schools, government and other local businesses where they have put their good reputation on the line for me, because they believe in me and will stand by me, and I thank them from the bottom of my heart. In no way will I attempt to release what evidence/knowledge we have to discredit this individual (alleged victim) nor will I reveal his motive, I ask simply that you understand this, there is no supportive evidence to his claim other then his word. There will be nothing introduce with regards to anything they found on my cell phone or computer and most importantly in the two (2) years the county has been investigating this matter and the fact my charges has been in every newspaper and news itself, not one other child has ever come forward to claim the same. I have been a huge role model to so many, and to some, like a second father. I know I'm not perfect, as many have learned of my personal addiction to my sleeping medicine, but the matter is over, I served my punishment and all I can do is simply move forward. Many have asked what they can do for me..my answer is two things....Continue to support me and my business please.....and keep praying for me. God Bless Mr Jo Jo

Date: July 25, 2012 10:07PM

This is the most coherent thing I have ever read from "JoJo". But that doesn't mean I believe he is not guilty.

Posted by: TDDM ()
Date: July 26, 2012 07:14PM

Inside NoVa said:

http://www2.insidenova.com/news/2012/jul/25/sex-assault-charges-against-jojos-ice-cream-shop-o-ar-2083533/

TDM Wrote:
> This is the most coherent thing I have ever read
> from "JoJo". But that doesn't mean I believe he
> is not guilty.

Posted by: OMGPLEASE ()
Date: July 28, 2012 09:28PM

There's no way he wrote this himself!!! Look at previous postings from him and you will see he can't spell worth a crap,lol!!!!!!!

Date: July 29, 2012 01:12PM

Someone who will remain anonymous had this to say about "JoJo".

Had I not noticed something was strange about you in 2003 wanting my minor son to 'wash your cruiser' on a weekend at a location you would not disclose to him or to me, this could be him taking you to court. I remember telling your Chief, when I met with him, to discuss your actions with my son that I would be reading about you in the paper someday. Boy how I was right! Because I would not allow my son to wash your cruiser, you then brought charges against him. I would have paid money to be a fly on the wall when you brought my son to court on charges of internet harassment, when the judge adjudicated that the charges were not warranted. If you want to dispute anything I've said here, I still have all of the paperwork, including the IM discussions you had with my son. The first one, where you pretended to be a girl to get his attention and give you information about himself, ie, where he went to school. The second one discussing the cruiser washing. I also have all of the messages that you left on our answering machine where you told us that we were not smart for not allowing our son to do the cruiser washing.

Posted by: Shazamm ()
Date: July 31, 2012 07:41PM

Hopefully they lock his perverted ass up for good once and for all and then our streets will be safe for our sons.

TDM Wrote:
> Someone who will remain anonymous had this to say
> about "JoJo".
>
> Had I not noticed something was strange about you
> in 2003 wanting my minor son to 'wash your
> cruiser' on a weekend at a location you would not
> disclose to him or to me, this could be him taking
> you to court. I remember telling your Chief, when
> I met with him, to discuss your actions with my
> son that I would be reading about you in the paper
> someday. Boy how I was right! Because I would not
> allow my son to wash your cruiser, you then
> brought charges against him. I would have paid
> money to be a fly on the wall when you brought my
> son to court on charges of internet harassment,
> when the judge adjudicated that the charges were
> not warranted. If you want to dispute anything
> I've said here, I still have all of the paperwork,
> including the IM discussions you had with my son.
> The first one, where you pretended to be a girl to
> get his attention and give you information about
> himself, ie, where he went to school. The second
> one discussing the cruiser washing. I also have
> all of the messages that you left on our answering
> machine where you told us that we were not smart
> for not allowing our son to do the cruiser
> washing.

Posted by: Unbelivable ()
Date: July 31, 2012 08:19PM

Here's a post on his FB page:

"I want to again thank the many friends/customers who have come forward to offer their support and willingness to assist me in any matter they can pertaining to the false accusation brought against me. What I've learned even more so, is that many of those who have contacted me in person or via email, have revealed some interesting fact pertaining to this alleged victim known only as C.H and that what some of you have revealed is very shocking and can only help with my case. It's important to know anything as it pertains to his character and his behavior in society (if you will).

So, I am reaching out and asking that if there is anything you think may help with my case or something you feel I should know (you may request to not be contacted) I would greatly appreciate it. As always, I'm 100% confident that the remaining 8 charges will be dismissed as were the 15 other charges, however, this matter is still pending and unfortunately in most people eyes (especially those who've disliked me mainly because of my law enforcement career and the arrest I've made) I'm guilty until proven innocence, rather the way it should be, innocence until proven guilty. Again, THANK YOU so much for your support and prayers.

Joe"

Date: August 09, 2012 07:46PM

PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY, Va. --
A March trial date has been set for a Triangle man accused of sexually assaulting an underage boy in the 1990s.

A grand jury in Prince William Circuit Court this week indicted Joseph Ruhren, a former Dumfries police officer and owner of JoJo's Original Soft Serve, on 14 charges alleging that he sexually abused a boy beginning in 1996, when the boy was 12 years old, according to court records.

Eight of the charges were sent to the grand jury after a preliminary hearing in Prince William Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court last month. The remaining six charges are direct indictments from the grand jury.

Ruhren is scheduled to stand trial before a jury on March 25.

Ruhren, 41, of 3231 Riverview Drive in Triangle, was arrested in March after an investigation that police said began in August 2010 when a 27-year-old Fredericksburg man told police he was sexually abused between 1996 and 2001, when he was between 12 and 16 years old.

The man said the sexual assaults took place at different locations in Woodbridge and Dumfries, where Ruhren lived, police said at the time of his arrest.

Ruhren has denied the allegations and maintains his innocence.

Posted by: TDMM ()
Date: August 10, 2012 07:05PM

We can hope that they lock his ass back up in jail......where he belongs!!!!!

He posted crap on his FB page wanting people to "dig up dirt" on the victim.....and now the post is gone.

Wonder why?

TDMMTDM Wrote:
> PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY, Va. --
> A March trial date has been set for a Triangle man
> accused of sexually assaulting an underage boy in
> the 1990s.
>
> A grand jury in Prince William Circuit Court this
> week indicted Joseph Ruhren, a former Dumfries
> police officer and owner of JoJo's Original Soft
> Serve, on 14 charges alleging that he sexually
> abused a boy beginning in 1996, when the boy was
> 12 years old, according to court records.
>
> Eight of the charges were sent to the grand jury
> after a preliminary hearing in Prince William
> Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court last month.
> The remaining six charges are direct indictments
> from the grand jury.
>
> Ruhren is scheduled to stand trial before a jury
> on March 25.
>
> Ruhren, 41, of 3231 Riverview Drive in Triangle,
> was arrested in March after an investigation that
> police said began in August 2010 when a
> 27-year-old Fredericksburg man told police he was
> sexually abused between 1996 and 2001, when he was
> between 12 and 16 years old.
>
> The man said the sexual assaults took place at
> different locations in Woodbridge and Dumfries,
> where Ruhren lived, police said at the time of his
> arrest.
>
> Ruhren has denied the allegations and maintains
> his innocence.

Posted by: TDDM ()
Date: August 10, 2012 07:11PM

The list that the Grand Jury Indited JoJo for:

Prince William County Circuit - Criminal Division
Click on Case Number for Details

CaseNumber Defendant Charge Hear Date Status

CR12002816-00 RUHREN, JOSEPH FORCIBLE SODOMY 03/27/2013 Active
CR12002817-00 RUHREN, JOSEPH FORCIBLE SODOMY 03/27/2013 Active
CR12002818-00 RUHREN, JOSEPH FORCIBLE SODOMY 03/27/2013 Active
CR12002819-00 RUHREN, JOSEPH AGGRAVATED SEXUAL
BATTERY 03/27/2013 Active
CR12002820-00 RUHREN, JOSEPH CARNAL KNOWLEDGE
OF A MINOR 03/27/2013 Active
CR12002821-00 RUHREN, JOSEPH CARNAL KNOWLEDGE
CR12002822-00 RUHREN, JOSEPH CRIMES AGAINST NATURE 03/27/2013 Active
CR12002823-00 RUHREN, JOSEPH CRIMES AGAINST NATURE 03/27/2013 Active
CR12002939-00 RUHREN, JOSEPH INDECENT LIBERTIES 03/27/2013 Active
CR12002940-00 RUHREN, JOSEPH FORCIBLE SODOMY 03/27/2013 Active
CR12002941-00 RUHREN, JOSEPH AGGRAVATED SEXUAL
BATTERY 03/27/2013 Active
CR12002942-00 RUHREN, JOSEPH CARNAL KNOWLEDGE
CR12002943-00 RUHREN, JOSEPH INDECENT LIBERTIES 03/27/2013 Active
CR12002944-00 RUHREN, JOSEPH CARNAL KNOWLEDGE

Posted by: TTDM ()
Date: August 10, 2012 07:18PM

Explanation of the charges and it's all public on the internet....everyone can keep track of what's going on.

§ 18.2-361. Crimes against nature; penalty.

A. If any person carnally knows in any manner any brute animal, or carnally knows any male or female person by the anus or by or with the mouth, or voluntarily submits to such carnal knowledge, he or she shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony, except as provided in subsection B.

B. Any person who performs or causes to be performed cunnilingus, fellatio, anilingus or anal intercourse upon or by his daughter or granddaughter, son or grandson, brother or sister, or father or mother is guilty of a Class 5 felony. However, if a parent or grandparent commits any such act with his child or grandchild and such child or grandchild is at least 13 but less than 18 years of age at the time of the offense, such parent or grandparent is guilty of a Class 3 felony.

C. For the purposes of this section, parent includes step-parent, grandparent includes step-grandparent, child includes step-child and grandchild includes step-grandchild.

(Code 1950, § 18.1-212; 1960, c. 358; 1968, c. 427; 1975, cc. 14, 15; 1977, c. 285; 1981, c. 397; 1993, c. 450; 2005, c. 185.)

§ 18.2-67.1. Forcible sodomy.

A. An accused shall be guilty of forcible sodomy if he or she engages in cunnilingus, fellatio, anilingus, or anal intercourse with a complaining witness whether or not his or her spouse, or causes a complaining witness, whether or not his or her spouse, to engage in such acts with any other person, and

1. The complaining witness is less than 13 years of age; or

2. The act is accomplished against the will of the complaining witness, by force, threat or intimidation of or against the complaining witness or another person, or through the use of the complaining witness's mental incapacity or physical helplessness.

B. Forcible sodomy is a felony punishable by confinement in a state correctional facility for life or for any term not less than five years; and in addition:

1. For a violation of subdivision A 1, where the offender is more than three years older than the victim, if done in the commission of, or as part of the same course of conduct as, or as part of a common scheme or plan as a violation of (i) subsection A of § 18.2-47 or § 18.2-48, (ii) § 18.2-89, 18.2-90, or 18.2-91, or (iii) § 18.2-51.2, the punishment shall include a mandatory minimum term of confinement of 25 years; or

2. For a violation of subdivision A 1 where it is alleged in the indictment that the offender was 18 years of age or older at the time of the offense, the punishment shall include a mandatory minimum term of confinement for life.

If the term of confinement imposed for any violation of subdivision A 1, where the offender is more than three years older than the victim, is for a term less than life imprisonment, the judge shall impose, in addition to any active sentence, a suspended sentence of no less than 40 years. This suspended sentence shall be suspended for the remainder of the defendant's life, subject to revocation by the court.

In any case deemed appropriate by the court, all or part of any sentence imposed for a violation under this section against a spouse may be suspended upon the defendant's completion of counseling or therapy, if not already provided, in the manner prescribed under § 19.2-218.1 if, after consideration of the views of the complaining witness and such other evidence as may be relevant, the court finds such action will promote maintenance of the family unit and will be in the best interest of the complaining witness.

C. Upon a finding of guilt under this section, when a spouse is the complaining witness in any case tried by the court without a jury, the court, without entering a judgment of guilt, upon motion of the defendant who has not previously had a proceeding against him for violation of this section dismissed pursuant to this subsection and with the consent of the complaining witness and the attorney for the Commonwealth, may defer further proceedings and place the defendant on probation pending completion of counseling or therapy, if not already provided, in the manner prescribed under § 19.2-218.1. If the defendant fails to so complete such counseling or therapy, the court may make final disposition of the case and proceed as otherwise provided. If such counseling is completed as prescribed under § 19.2-218.1, the court may discharge the defendant and dismiss the proceedings against him if, after consideration of the views of the complaining witness and such other evidence as may be relevant, the court finds such action will promote maintenance of the family unit and be in the best interest of the complaining witness.

(1981, c. 397; 1986, c. 516; 1994, cc. 772, 794; 1999, c. 367; 2005, c. 631; 2006, cc. 853, 914; 2012, cc. 575, 605.)

§ 18.2-67.3. Aggravated sexual battery; penalty.

A. An accused shall be guilty of aggravated sexual battery if he or she sexually abuses the complaining witness, and

1. The complaining witness is less than 13 years of age, or

2. The act is accomplished through the use of the complaining witness's mental incapacity or physical helplessness, or

3. The offense is committed by a parent, step-parent, grandparent, or step-grandparent and the complaining witness is at least 13 but less than 18 years of age, or

4. The act is accomplished against the will of the complaining witness by force, threat or intimidation, and

a. The complaining witness is at least 13 but less than 15 years of age, or

b. The accused causes serious bodily or mental injury to the complaining witness, or

c. The accused uses or threatens to use a dangerous weapon.

B. Aggravated sexual battery is a felony punishable by confinement in a state correctional facility for a term of not less than one nor more than 20 years and by a fine of not more than $100,000.

(1981, c. 397; 1993, c. 590; 2004, c. 843; 2005, cc. 185, 406.)

§ 18.2-63. Carnal knowledge of child between thirteen and fifteen years of age.

A. If any person carnally knows, without the use of force, a child thirteen years of age or older but under fifteen years of age, such person shall be guilty of a Class 4 felony.

B. If any person carnally knows, without the use of force, a child thirteen years of age or older but under fifteen years of age who consents to sexual intercourse and the accused is a minor and such consenting child is three years or more the accused's junior, the accused shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony. If such consenting child is less than three years the accused's junior, the accused shall be guilty of a Class 4 misdemeanor.

In calculating whether such child is three years or more a junior of the accused minor, the actual dates of birth of the child and the accused, respectively, shall be used.

C. For the purposes of this section, (i) a child under the age of thirteen years shall not be considered a consenting child and (ii) "carnal knowledge" includes the acts of sexual intercourse, cunnilingus, fellatio, anilingus, anal intercourse, and animate and inanimate object sexual penetration.

(Code 1950, § 18.1-44; 1960, c. 358; 1972, c. 394; 1975, cc. 14, 15, 606; 1981, c. 397; 1993, c. 852; 2007, c. 718.)

Bringing the justice to victims of abuse
Posted by: Jessica ()
Date: August 13, 2012 09:57PM

Dr David Kenneth Cochrane Registered Sex Offender Six Counts of rape including minors, three counts ofindecent assault all involving patients dating back to the early millennium. Psychiatrist 6 months in Jail, 2 years probation,including 6 month license suspension. North Bay Canada Ontario andnow re-employed for the regional health centre.

Re: Bringing the justice to victims of abuse
Posted by: Hoping ()
Date: August 27, 2012 07:16PM

Scary thought......hopefully PWC's sytem keeps JoJo locked up for a long time!

Jessica Wrote:
> Dr David Kenneth Cochrane Registered Sex Offender
> Six Counts of rape including minors, three counts
> ofindecent assault all involving patients dating
> back to the early millennium. Psychiatrist 6
> months in Jail, 2 years probation,including 6
> month license suspension. North Bay Canada Ontario
> andnow re-employed for the regional health centre.

Posted by: WayToGo ()
Date: August 31, 2012 11:02PM

Dumfries rescue squad members in uniform told to stay away from JoJo's
jojo's ice cream

By: Aileen Streng | Inside NoVA
Published: August 31, 2012
» Comments | Post a Comment
DUMFRIES, Va. --

Members of the Dumfries-Triangle Rescue Squad - in uniform - are no longer allowed to patronize the nearby ice cream shop until after its owner's trial on child sex charges.

They cannot drive squad vehicles to JoJo’s Original Soft Serve in Dumfries either.

“This policy shall remain in effect for the pendency of the legal proceedings involving the owner,” wrote Dumfries-Triangle Rescue Squad Chief C. Derek Ester in an internal memo to squad members.

Ester could not be reached Friday for comment.

A grand jury in Prince William Circuit Court indicted Joseph Ruhren, 41, a former Dumfries police officer and owner of JoJo’s, in early August on 14 charges alleging he sexually abused a boy beginning in 1996, when the boy was 12 years old, according to court records.

Ruhren, of 3231 Riverview Drive in Triangle, is scheduled to stand trial before a jury on March 25, 2013.

He was arrested in March after an investigation that police said began in August 2010 when a 27-year-old Fredericksburg man told police he was sexually abused between 1996 and 2001, when he was between 12 and 16 years old.

The man said the sexual assaults took place at different locations in Woodbridge and Dumfries, where Ruhren lived, police said at the time of his arrest.

Ruhren has denied the allegations and maintains his innocence.

A copy of Ester’s memo to the squad and dated Wednesday was anonymously emailed to InsideNoVA.com and the News and Messenger as well as to the mayor and all six members of the Dumfries Town Council.

Staff writer Aileen M. Streng can be reached at 703-530-3907.

http://www2.insidenova.com/news/2012/aug/31/dumfries-rescue-squad-member-jojos-ice-cream-ar-2168543/

Posted by: WayToGo: ()
Date: September 17, 2012 08:52PM

Posted on JoJo's Facebook page:

To all our loyal customers who have called me and stopped by to show their support, Mr Jo Jo would like to take this time to offer a great special that just can't be passed-up. All Ice cream selection, except Ice cream cones, Banana spilt's, Cheese cake shake and of course our strawberry shortcake is being offered at HALF OFF. This promotion is for cash paying customers only and you must mention t
his face-book promotion. Again offer is only good from 09/13/12 -09/15/12. Ending at 4pm.

Take advantage of this perfect time prior to our weekend so that we can extend our thanks for your support, since day one.

May you enjoy and we hope to see you. Again, even if you had not had the chance to stop by, Mr Jo Jo wanted still wishes to to remind you his support. THIS Special will not repeat it's self, I'm hoping to see all my good friends and customers during these times. PLEASE MENTION THIS FACEBOOK SPECIAL BEFORE ORDERING. Thanks!

_________________________________________________________________________________________--

WayToGo Wrote:
> Dumfries rescue squad members in uniform told to
> stay away from JoJo's
> jojo's ice cream
>
>
> By: Aileen Streng | Inside NoVA
> Published: August 31, 2012
> » Comments | Post a Comment
> DUMFRIES, Va. --
>
> Members of the Dumfries-Triangle Rescue Squad - in
> uniform - are no longer allowed to patronize the
> nearby ice cream shop until after its owner's
> trial on child sex charges.
>
> They cannot drive squad vehicles to JoJo’s
> Original Soft Serve in Dumfries either.
>
> “This policy shall remain in effect for the
> pendency of the legal proceedings involving the
> owner,” wrote Dumfries-Triangle Rescue Squad
> Chief C. Derek Ester in an internal memo to squad
> members.
>
> Ester could not be reached Friday for comment.
>
> A grand jury in Prince William Circuit Court
> indicted Joseph Ruhren, 41, a former Dumfries
> police officer and owner of JoJo’s, in early
> August on 14 charges alleging he sexually abused a
> boy beginning in 1996, when the boy was 12 years
> old, according to court records.
>
> Ruhren, of 3231 Riverview Drive in Triangle, is
> scheduled to stand trial before a jury on March
> 25, 2013.
>
> He was arrested in March after an investigation
> that police said began in August 2010 when a
> 27-year-old Fredericksburg man told police he was
> sexually abused between 1996 and 2001, when he was
> between 12 and 16 years old.
>
> The man said the sexual assaults took place at
> different locations in Woodbridge and Dumfries,
> where Ruhren lived, police said at the time of his
> arrest.
>
> Ruhren has denied the allegations and maintains
> his innocence.
>
> A copy of Ester’s memo to the squad and dated
> Wednesday was anonymously emailed to
> InsideNoVA.com and the News and Messenger as well
> as to the mayor and all six members of the
> Dumfries Town Council.
>
> Staff writer Aileen M. Streng can be reached at
> 703-530-3907.
>
>
> http://www2.insidenova.com/news/2012/aug/31/dumfri
> es-rescue-squad-member-jojos-ice-cream-ar-2168543/

Posted by: interesting ()
Date: September 30, 2012 09:19PM

JoJO's Soft Serve For Sale
Look on loopnet.com

Jo Jo's Soft Serve
17982 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Dumfries, VA 22026
Price:$325,000
Building Size:1,200
SFPrice/SF:$270.83
Property Type:RetailProperty
Sub-type:Free Standing Bldg
Property Use Type:Business
For Sale
Commission Split:3%

Last Updated 27 days ago
Listing ID 17817295

Posted by: HURRAY ()
Date: October 18, 2012 01:00AM

POSTED ON OCT 11TH ON JOJO'S FACEBOOK PAGE

Jo Jo's is for sell! Not a joke! Please do not contact me, only my broker listed below. Myself and employees will not answer and question. I ask only those who have the willingness and funds to operate such a great business to contact my br
oker. Anyone else is wasting our times. It should be noted, it would not surprise me if a contract is placed on the business within 2 weeks from todays date, so, hurry if you're really intrested.

Contact Rich Juliano, Associate Broker, ABR, Certified Distressed Property Expert
Long and Foster Real Estate
703.442.8004 cell/text
Rich@LNF.com
www.JulianoTeam.com
See More

Posted by: Baxter ()
Date: November 21, 2012 06:08AM

Has anyone bought the place yet? Whoever does is funding JoJo's defense because he still claims he's innocent. So did Jerry Sandusky.....and he was guilty!

Posted by: concerned here ()
Date: December 22, 2012 12:31PM

So.....not a pedophile?

Posted by: nope ()
Date: January 08, 2013 04:12PM

Name has changed. Did douche bag sell?

Posted by: Spin ()
Date: January 10, 2013 10:03PM

Eat your words, not his icecream.

Posted by: Maybe ()
Date: January 13, 2013 07:20AM

Did the child molester finally sell his business?

nope Wrote:
> Name has changed. Did douche bag sell?

Posted by: Jojo, bit not THAT Jojo ()
Date: February 02, 2013 02:09PM

Yes, the business sold a while back. When I noticed it was up for sale, I inquired about it but the real estate agent said they already had a very serious offer in. I do hope it's a different, unassociated entity that purchased the shop.

Posted by: Not your Mama ()
Date: February 14, 2013 08:56PM

What's sad is the money that changed hands in this sale will help fund his lawyers fees. The pedophile should serve life behind bars and be Bubba's Bitch

Jojo, bit not THAT Jojo Wrote:
> Yes, the business sold a while back. When I
> noticed it was up for sale, I inquired about it
> but the real estate agent said they already had a
> very serious offer in. I do hope it's a different,
> unassociated entity that purchased the shop.

Posted by: medicinewoman ()
Date: March 13, 2013 12:07PM

Tried to scam me for Ambien at several different clinics. Watch your backs, kids.

Posted by: Disappointed ()
Date: March 19, 2013 04:51PM

Trial has been reset for September 9-11.

Posted by: Also Disappointed ()
Date: March 30, 2013 05:53PM

This "dreg of society and pedophile" is wasting hard taxpayer dollars. They should let his arss rot in jail until the hearing....then all of our children will be safe.

Disappointed Wrote:
> Trial has been reset for September 9-11.

Date: April 23, 2013 04:45AM

THIS IS FOR JOSEPH RUHREN

I DONT CARE WHAT ALL THE HATERS THINKS ABOUT HIM I STAND BYE JO JO HE WAS WRONGLY ACCUSED AND LOST HIS BUSSINESS TO THIS AND I FIND IT CRUEL INJUSTICE THAT ALL YOU PEOPLE HERE ARE TREATING A MAN THAT GAVE BACK TO HIS COMMUNITY AND SERVED WITH THE POLICE FORCE OF PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY I HAVE KNOWN JO JO FOR YEARS I GREW UP IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD THAT HIS MOTHER LIVES IN.HE NOTHING OF ACCUSED CRAP THAT WAS PUT AGAINST HIM AND FOR HIM TO LOSE ALL THE HARD WORK THAT HE HAD PUT INTO JO JO SOFT SERVED ICE CREAM SHOP IS JUST WRONG I WONT EVEN GO THERE NOW ITS BAYLOR ITS CAUSE I DO MISS HIM BEING THE OWNER OF THE SHOP HE WAS THE BESTED AND I SEE WHY TOOK THE MEDICATION FOR SLEEPING IF I HEARD MY NEPHEW PASSED AWAY WAS ASK TO COMFRIM THE BODY OF MY BROTHER IN LAW SON I WOULD TO BE TAKING THE MEDS CAUSE WOULD CAUSE ME NIGHTMARES AS AND THEN TO DEAL WITH MY BROTHER IN LAWS HANGING HIMSELF IN HIS NEPHEW BEDROOM YEAH I WOULD NO DOUBT BE ON SLEEPING MEDS TOO . SO I FEEL THE PAIN THAT JO JO HAS GONE THREW AND TO SHOUT TO HIM STAY STRONG JO YOU CAN MAKE STILL IN THIS WORLDS FOR ALL THE HATER AND DISRESPECTING PEOPLE LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE CAUSE HE STILL TO THIS DAY IS A GOOD MAN I AINT AFRAID TO SAY EITHER ...

I LIVE IN THE TOWN OF DUMFRIES AND IF I CAN SAY THIS BAYLOR SUCKS

I WANT JO JO BACKS SO MUCH

Date: April 24, 2013 11:00PM

Why am I not surprised that Joe Ruhren's "supporters" are illiterate like he is?

Posted by: I agree TDM ()
Date: April 25, 2013 08:39PM

How true....sad they can't even get the facts straight either.....he never worked for PWC Police, or Sheriff's Department. Just Dumfries. He wasn't good enough for any part of PWC or any other places he suppossedly applied for.

And his icecream wasn't that great anyway. Hopefully the new people didn't have to pay too much for the place and they can thrive so the community can forget the embarrassment Joe Ruhren was to the community. Looks like a few of his family members need to slither off into the sunset along with him too......the ones who like to draw attention and pity to themselves.

TDM Wrote:
> Why am I not surprised that Joe Ruhren's
> "supporters" are illiterate like he is?

Posted by: OMG!! ()
Date: June 13, 2013 09:34PM

Wow looks like he is in trouble again and in jail.

RUHREN, JOSEPH
Address : TRIANGLE, VA 22172
Sex : Male
Race : White Caucasian(Non-Hispanic)

Charge Information
Charge : REC/BUY STOLEN GOODS <$200

Court date: 6/17/13

Posted by: KEEPING THE VIGIL ()
Date: June 16, 2013 11:57AM

WOW LOOKS LIKE JOJO IS KEEPING THE GENERAL DISTRICT COURT OF PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY AWFULLY BUSY. WHAT AN UPSTANDING CITIZEN HE SURELY IS.

Traffic/Criminal Case Details
Case/Defendant Information
Case Number : GC13005180-00 File Date : 04/16/2013 Locality : COMMONWEALTH OF VA
Name : RUHREN, JOSEPH Status : Custody Defense Attorney : CROSSLAND
Address : TRIANGLE, VA 22172 AKA1 : AKA2 :
Sex : Male Race : White Caucasian(Non-Hispanic) DOB : 02/06/****
Charge Information
Code Section : 18.2-108 Case Type : Misdemeanor Class : 1
Offense Date : 04/15/2013 Arrest Date : 04/15/2013 Complainant : REIMARD, T M
Amended Charge : Amended Code : Amended Case Type :
Hearing Information
Date Time Result Hearing Type Courtroom Plea Continuance Code
04/16/2013 09:30 AM Continued Arraignment 2
05/08/2013 08:30 AM Continued Motion 1A
05/20/2013 09:00 AM Continued Adjudicatory 5
05/31/2013 09:30 AM Continued Motion 2A
06/17/2013 09:00 AM Continued 5 Agreement
06/18/2013 09:00 AM Adjudicatory 3
Service/Process
Disposition Information

Final Disposition :
Sentence : 00Months 000Days 00Hours Sentence Suspension Time : 00Months 000Days 00Hours
Probation Type : Probation Time : 00Years 00Months 000Days Probation Starts :
Operator License Suspension Time : 00Years 00Months 000Days Restriction Start Date : Restriction End Date :
Operator License Restriction Codes :
Fine : Costs : Fine/Costs Due :
Fine/Costs Paid : Fine/Costs Paid Date :

Case Number : GC13006373-00 File Date : 05/09/2013 Locality : COMMONWEALTH OF VA
Name : RUHREN, JOSEPH Status : Released On Summons Defense Attorney : CROSSLAND
Charge Information
Charge : REC.GOODS USED IN INVEST<$200
Code Section : 18.2-108 Case Type : Misdemeanor Class :
Offense Date : 04/09/2013 Arrest Date : Complainant : NEWTON, M. L.
Hearing Information
05/31/2013 09:30 AM Continued Bond 2A
06/26/2013 09:00 AM Adjudicatory
Service/Process
Disposition Information

Final Disposition :
Sentence : 00Months 000Days 00Hours Sentence Suspension Time : 00Months 000Days 00Hours
Operator License Suspension Time : 00Years 00Months 000Days Restriction Start Date : Restriction End Date :
Fine/Costs Paid : Fine/Costs Paid Date : VASAP :

Case Number : GT13021406-00 File Date : 04/16/2013 Locality : PRINCE WILLIAM
Charge Information
Charge : DRIV UNDER REVO/SUSPENSION
Code Section : B.46.2-301 Case Type : Misdemeanor Class : 1
Hearing Information
06/18/2013 09:00 AM Adjudicatory 3
Service/Process
Disposition Information

Final Disposition :

Case Number : GT13026340-00 File Date : 05/09/2013 Locality : COMMONWEALTH OF VA
Charge Information
Code Section : B.46.2-301 Case Type : Misdemeanor Class :
Offense Date : 04/09/2013 Arrest Date : Complainant : NEWTON, M.L.
Hearing Information
06/26/2013 09:00 AM Adjudicatory
Service/Process
Disposition Information

Final Disposition :

Posted by: KEEPING THE VIGIL ()
Date: June 16, 2013 12:01PM

JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THE LONG LINE OF WORTHLESS AIR SUCKING PEOPLE OF THE RUHREN FAMILY.....WHITE TRAILER TRASH OF THE LOWEST THEY ARE. FROM MAMMA ON DOWN.....SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND GRANDCHILDREN TOO.

Posted by: mknnjk ()
Date: July 12, 2013 10:05PM

pervert has definitely done stuff with teenagers. sexual harassment is the a nice way of putting this sick fuck

Posted by: YoMammie ()
Date: July 28, 2013 10:57PM

Case Number : GC13005180-00 File Date : 04/16/2013 Locality : COMMONWEALTH OF VA
Charge Information
Code Section : 18.2-108 Case Type : Misdemeanor Class : 1
Hearing Information
05/31/2013 09:30 AM Continued Motion 2A
06/18/2013 09:00 AM Continued Adjudicatory 3
07/15/2013 09:00 AM Finalized 4 Nolo Contendere
Service/Process
Disposition Information

Final Disposition : Guilty
Sentence : 00Months 180Days 00Hours Sentence Suspension Time : 00Months 170Days 00Hours
Fine : Costs : $121.00 Fine/Costs Due : 10/15/2013

Date: July 28, 2013 10:58PM

Case Number : GT13021406-00 File Date : 04/16/2013 Locality : PRINCE WILLIAM
Charge Information
Code Section : B.46.2-301 Case Type : Misdemeanor Class : 1
Hearing Information
06/18/2013 09:00 AM Continued Adjudicatory 3
07/15/2013 09:00 AM Finalized 4 Nolo Contendere
Service/Process
Disposition Information

Sentence : 00Months 180Days 00Hours Sentence Suspension Time : 00Months 170Days 00Hours
Probation Type : Unsupervised Probation Probation Time : 00Years 12Months 000Days Probation Starts :
Operator License Suspension Time : 00Years 00Months 090Days Restriction Start Date : Restriction End Date :
Fine : $250.00 Costs : $25.00 Fine/Costs Due : 10/15/2013

Date: July 28, 2013 10:59PM

Case Number : GT13026340-00 File Date : 05/09/2013 Locality : COMMONWEALTH OF VA
Charge Information
Code Section : B.46.2-301 Case Type : Misdemeanor Class :
Offense Date : 04/09/2013 Arrest Date : Complainant : NEWTON, M.L.
Hearing Information
07/15/2013 09:00 AM Finalized Adjudicatory 4 Nolo Contendere
Service/Process
Disposition Information

Sentence : 00Months 180Days 00Hours Sentence Suspension Time : 00Months 176Days 00Hours
Operator License Suspension Time : 00Years 00Months 090Days Restriction Start Date : Restriction End Date :
Fine : Costs : $86.00 Fine/Costs Due : 10/15/2013

Posted by: Finally ()
Date: September 09, 2013 12:18PM

Trial starts today. Supposed to last for three days. Praying for justice and that he is found guilty.

Posted by: Finally - disappointed ()
Date: September 09, 2013 12:21PM

Looks like it was postponed again. Another victim has come forward.

Posted by: So Sad ()
Date: September 20, 2013 09:53AM

Another victim so sad!!!!!!!

Sex assault trial against former officer postponed; 2nd victim comes forward

More Reports
WASHINGTON - The sexual assault trial of a former police officer has been postponed after a second victim came forward.

Joseph Ruhren, 42, also used to own the popular JoJo's Ice Cream stand in Dumfries. Ruhren sold JoJo's last November.

Ruhren is accused of assaulting a boy more than a decade ago.

The charges stem from allegations that he began sexually abusing the 12-year-old victim when Ruhren was a Dumfries police officer.

Ruhren's trial Monday was postponed after prosecutors indicated a second victim -- also a man -- has come forward.

The case will go back to a grand jury, which will consider new charges against Ruhren.

Posted by: So Sad 2 ()
Date: September 20, 2013 09:57AM

Found at: Northernvatimes.com

**ARRESTS**

Carnal Knowledge | Indecent Liberties – On September 6th, detectives from the Special Victims Bureau concluded a sexual assault investigation which was reported to have occurred in the block of John Robinson Ln in Dumfries (22026) between 1999 and 2002. The investigation revealed that the victim was sexually assaulted on multiple occasions by the accused, a known acquaintance, at his residence during the time frame above. The investigation further revealed that the accused would provide alcohol to the victim prior to the incidents. The victim, a male, resided in Dumfries and was between 14 and 17 years of age at the time of the offenses. Detectives learned of these assaults while continuing a previous investigation involving the accused. Following the investigation, the accused was charged in reference to this case.
Arrested on September 6th:
Joseph RUHREN, 42, of no fixed address
Charged with 3 counts of indecent liberties and 2 counts of carnal knowledge
Court date: unavailable | Bond: held WITHOUT bond

Posted by: Not surprised at all ()
Date: September 23, 2013 03:51AM

Date: September 23, 2013 03:54AM

Date: September 23, 2013 04:01AM

http://www.wfls.com/Crime-Fighters-Notebook/16420717

**ARRESTS**

Ruhren, Joseph (2).jpgCarnal Knowledge | Indecent Liberties – On September 6th, detectives from the Special Victims Bureau concluded a sexual assault investigation which was reported to have occurred in the 3200 block of John Robinson Ln in Dumfries (22026) between 1999 and 2002. The investigation revealed that the victim was sexually assaulted on multiple occasions by the accused, a known acquaintance, at his residence during the time frame above. The investigation further revealed that the accused would provide alcohol to the victim prior to the incidents. The victim, a male, resided in Dumfries and was between 14 and 17 years of age at the time of the offenses. Detectives learned of these assaults while continuing a previous investigation involving the accused. Following the investigation, the accused was charged in reference to this case.

Date: September 23, 2013 04:15AM

InsideNoVA.com shared a link.
September 9
On the eve of his trial on charges he sexually abused a young boy, police filed new charges against the former owner of JoJo's ice cream in Dumfries:

Ex-Dumfries police officer faces more sexual assault charges
www.insidenova.com
36Like · · Share
59 people like this.

Mary Shannon Eaton Sick sick sick
September 9 at 2:15pm via mobile · Like · 4

Joanne Azzarano Ditto
September 9 at 2:16pm via mobile · Like

Marie Kheira Menton Bentoumi Jojo sicko !
See Translation
September 9 at 2:16pm via mobile · Like

Christopher J Gardner Darn, if he was still on the force he could have just gotten 2 weeks paid suspension and resumed his job...
September 9 at 2:17pm via mobile · Like · 13

Karen Peak Hope they can make a case that will stick!
September 9 at 2:20pm · Like

Ruby Ragsdale This is so sick! Lock him up and throw away the key for good.
September 9 at 2:22pm via mobile · Like · 2

Tammy Benson WOW..
September 9 at 2:23pm · Like

Dawn Abrassart My heart goes out to the Victims and there familys! Its VERY HARD to come forwarded and face your attacker and yall boys have done that and hopefully after this is all said and done yall will be able to o find PEACE AND HAPPINESS!! MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS ARE WILL ALL!!!!!!!
September 9 at 2:24pm via mobile · Like · 10

Jimmy Guttridge III Castration is the answer
September 9 at 2:25pm via mobile · Like · 11

Deborah C. Porter "Someone" bought jojo's and changed the name to "baylor's" I still won't take my kids there...Gumbo's is so much better
September 9 at 2:26pm · Like · 7

Evelyn Rodriguez Omg that's sick he belongs behind bars..keep him off the streets.away from kids !!!
September 9 at 2:26pm via mobile · Like

Greg Wojcik Upon conviction, suspended sentence. Write it down. You'll see. Our judges don't take cases like this serious at all. Disgusting.
September 9 at 2:27pm via mobile · Like · 2

Ivonne Ortega So angry he was so closed to our children at the ice cream shop! It pisses me off to think any of that could've happened to our kids.
September 9 at 2:27pm via mobile · Like · 1

Mindy Stecher Silho Uette
September 9 at 2:29pm · Like

Deborah C. Porter Think about the kids he was around when he was coaching wrestling
September 9 at 2:32pm · Like

Eileen Dailey Lucas He was the resource officer at my son's high school. He made a point to get close to young boys in the Dumfries area. My husband told the Chief of Police at the time that we were gonna read about him in the paper one day. Luckily, my husband was smart enough to spot it and keep our son away from him when he was trying to get close to him. Lock his ass up and through away the key!!!
September 9 at 2:34pm · Like · 2

Kelly J Hagin I lived 3262 John Robinson ln when these other incidents happened....ewww makes me sick!!!!
September 9 at 2:38pm · Like · 1

Michael Allue Jay Wood
September 9 at 2:57pm via mobile · Like

Susan Allen Wow!! I used to go with friends to JOJOs with their kids when he owned it!
September 9 at 2:57pm via mobile · Like

Silho Uette Hugh Jassol.......was it the letters we sent to his po box asking why he touched us?
September 9 at 3:01pm · Like · 3

Candace Culp Things just keep getting worse for Jo-Jo!!!
September 9 at 3:02pm · Like

Mouna Kaabi Disgusting......sick ....keep him away from kids
September 9 at 3:06pm · Like · 1

Hallie Wolfe Oh yuck...
September 9 at 3:28pm · Like

Richard Williams Looks like he got punched in the face!
September 9 at 3:29pm via mobile · Like

Hugh Jassol Gives a whole new meaning when I hear soft serve now
September 9 at 3:36pm · Like · 3

Sheila Goff I wish people wouldn't take what this pervert has done out on the new owner of the ice cream shop. If you took just a few minutes to do a little research, I'm pretty sure you would see that the "someone" who bought it is not connected to him. The unbelievable drop in business showed him how his customers and the community felt about him and forced him to sell, and now I think it's time to give that business to the new owner and really prove to him that HE personally was the reason everyone stopped coming.
September 9 at 3:48pm · Like · 9

InsideNoVA.com The new owner of the ice cream shop has nothing to do with JoJo's: http://www.insidenova.com/...

JoJo's get a new owner, new name
www.insidenova.com
Baylor’s Original Soft Serve in Dumfries will open for the season March 10.
September 9 at 3:56pm · Like · 10

Hugh Jassol You mean my buy two snow cones and get a reach around coupons are no good anymore?
September 9 at 3:58pm · Like · 2

Hugh Jassol I should have known something was up when he had two guys one cup was on the menu... I thought that seemed odd
September 9 at 4:04pm · Like · 1

Debbi Young So Sad. Why kids ??????
September 9 at 4:20pm via mobile · Like · 1

Scott Moe Seabolt kill that sick piece of crap
September 9 at 4:20pm via mobile · Like · 1

Kim Davidson Hugh Jassol. Ice cream !!!
September 9 at 4:25pm · Like · 2

Rhonda Lee sick sick man..pathetic
September 9 at 4:38pm via mobile · Like

Suzanne Parks Smh
September 9 at 4:41pm via mobile · Like

Janine Pierce-Gallacher Friggin disgusting. I haven't been back to that place since his initial arrest. Can't do it.
September 9 at 6:14pm · Like

Silho Uette I would tell the new owner to run a blacklight over everything and anything that blings like a Motel 6 bedsheet incinerate it. Hugh Jassol.....we can make this new owner money by giving "this is where it happened" tours.
September 9 at 6:16pm · Like

Silho Uette wonder if the place is haunted now. those moans aren't ghosts kids
September 9 at 6:17pm · Like

Shawn Wood yeah he had JoJo's all fixed up with the "playground"....a poor man's Michael Jackson's "Never Never Land"
September 9 at 6:42pm · Like

Lauri Murphy perverts can be employed in any occupation and exist in all walks of life- Beware.
September 9 at 8:01pm · Like · 1

Bob Oso Hand He left the department in the middle of my trial on a "false" police report after I got robbed at gunpoint.
September 9 at 8:31pm · Like

Tiffany Greer If you take it out on the new owner, you're part of the problem with America. This man should be in prison, but being paranoid about this is just hurting your and your children. Your family members are more likely to hurt your children than a random stranger. Hopefully they get him this time for good.
September 10 at 10:17am · Like

Amy Young Durham Can this get any worse?!
September 10 at 2:29pm · Like

September 9
Have you seen him? http://bit.ly/1ax2I86

Prince William fugitive of the week
www.insidenova.com
13Like · · Share
12 people like this.
View 5 more comments

Kim Elosser Nothing wrong with hoodbridge
September 9 at 5:57pm via mobile · Like

September 9
BREAKING: Police are looking for a man they said grabbed a young girl through her bedroom window early Sunday morning.

Police: Man grabs sleeping girl in Woodbridge
www.insidenova.com
73Like · · Share
41 people like this.
View 46 more comments

Lorraine Kinsey You are saying that people whose circumstances prohibit what you deem as right, are wrong, and therfore they do not have common sense? I lock my child's windows, because we have a one story home and were fortunate that we were able to finally get cent...See More
September 10 at 11:28am via mobile · Like · 1

Peek McGill Janet Let him get that hand in there long enough to chop it off
September 11 at 4:47pm · Like

Date: September 23, 2013 04:19AM

http://www.northernvatimes.com/gainesville/news/police-reports-09-09-13

**ARRESTS**

Carnal Knowledge | Indecent Liberties – On September 6th, detectives from the Special Victims Bureau concluded a sexual assault investigation which was reported to have occurred in the block of John Robinson Ln in Dumfries (22026) between 1999 and 2002. The investigation revealed that the victim was sexually assaulted on multiple occasions by the accused, a known acquaintance, at his residence during the time frame above. The investigation further revealed that the accused would provide alcohol to the victim prior to the incidents. The victim, a male, resided in Dumfries and was between 14 and 17 years of age at the time of the offenses. Detectives learned of these assaults while continuing a previous investigation involving the accused. Following the investigation, the accused was charged in reference to this case.

Date: September 23, 2013 04:23AM

http://potomaclocal.com/2013/09/11/former-cop-ice-cream-shop-owner-faces-more-charges/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PotomacLocal+%28PotomacLocal.com%29

Former Cop, Ice Cream Shop Owner Faces More Charges
By POTOMAC LOCAL NEWS – September 11, 2013 10:00 am
Leave a Comment

Ruhren
Ruhren
PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY, Va. – More charges have been filed for a former Dumfries police officer and owner of a ice cream stand.
Joseph Ruhren, 42, now faces three counts of indecent liberties and two counts of carnal knowledge after detectives completed and investigation into events that occurred between 1999 and 2002 in the 3200 block of John Robinson Lane in the Virginia Commons Apartments near Dumfries, where a male teenager was sexually assaulted.
The victim was 14-years-old when the assaults began, and that the victim knew Ruhren, said police.
These new charges are on top of ones filed last year against Ruhren when he was arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting another 12-year-old boy from Fredericksburg between 1996 and 2001.
Prior to his arrest, Ruhren served as a Dumfries police officer but left the force. He later became the owner of Jo Jo’s Ice Cream stand in Dumfries, but put the business up for sale last year. The ice cream stand was purchased and reopened this year under a new name and ownership.
- See more at: http://potomaclocal.com/2013/09/11/former-cop-ice-cream-shop-owner-faces-more-charges/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PotomacLocal+%28PotomacLocal.com%29#sthash.YiMAl9bf.dpuf

Posted by: Not Surprised ()
Date: October 08, 2013 08:24PM

Well today was one of his court dates.....wonder what happened?

Posted by: Not Surprised ()
Date: October 09, 2013 07:45PM

Next hearing is October 25th. Thank goodness he is still in jail....he can have done to him what he did to those innocent boys. Hope any others he violated will come forth.

Not Surprised Wrojaite:
> Well today was one of his court dates.....wonder
> what happened?

Posted by: dfadfs ()
Date: January 10, 2014 12:28AM

Any updates?

Posted by: Disappointed ()
Date: January 14, 2014 09:20AM

I think he is scheduled for court sometime in March.

Posted by: Well What do you know ()
Date: February 09, 2014 09:45PM

Seems like getting thrown in jail runs in the Ruhren Family. JoJo's brother Scott joins JoJo in the slammer.

http://news.fredericksburg.com/newsdesk/2014/01/27/man-arrested-after-police-chase/

Posted by: Is what it is ()
Date: February 20, 2014 12:56AM

Their ALL a bunch of low life LOSERS!

Posted by: Noticing ()
Date: March 02, 2014 09:53PM

There is a court case on March 4th and 5th and another one in July. He was re-arrested and charged again with more charges in February. How many more boys will come forth?

Date: March 03, 2014 06:06PM

Holy Moly.....He's got lots of charges in Prince William AND a Probation Violation in Stafford:

CR05036573-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH AP-G-RECKLESS DRIVE 01/25/1996 Trial - Judge With Witness
CR12002816-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH FORCIBLE SODOMY 12/13/2013 Nolle Prosequi
CR12002816-01
RUHREN, JOSEPH PRETRIAL VIOL-FORCIBLE SODOMY 05/01/2013 Dismissal
CR12002817-00
CR12002817-01
CR12002818-00
CR12002818-01
CR12002819-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH AGGRAVATED SEXUAL BATTERY 12/13/2013 Nolle Prosequi
CR12002819-01
RUHREN, JOSEPH PRETRIAL VIOL-AGG SEX BATTERY 05/01/2013 Dismissal
CR12002820-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH CARNAL KNOWLEDGE OF A MINOR 03/05/2014 Active
CR12002820-01
RUHREN, JOSEPH PRETRIAL VIOL-CARNAL KNOWLEDGE 05/01/2013 Dismissal
CR12002821-00
CR12002821-01
RUHREN, JOSEPH PRETRIAL VIOL-CARNAL KNOWLEGE 05/01/2013 Dismissal
CR12002822-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH CRIMES AGAINST NATURE 12/13/2013 Nolle Prosequi
CR12002822-01
RUHREN, JOSEPH PRETRIAL VIOL-CR AGAINST NATR 05/01/2013 Dismissal
CR12002823-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH CRIMES AGAINST NATURE 12/13/2013 Nolle Prosequi
CR12002823-01
RUHREN, JOSEPH PRETRIAL VIOL-CR AGAINST NATR 05/01/2013 Dismissal
CR12002939-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH INDLIB W/CHILD BY CUSTODIAN 03/05/2014 Active
CR12002939-01
RUHREN, JOSEPH PRETRIAL VIOL-IND LIBERTIES 05/01/2013 Dismissal
CR12002940-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH FORCIBLE SODOMY 03/05/2014 Active
CR12002940-01
CR12002941-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH AGGRAVATED SEXUAL BATTERY 03/05/2014 Active
CR12002941-01
RUHREN, JOSEPH PRETRIAL VIOL-AGG SEX BATTERY 05/01/2013 Dismissal
CR12002942-00
CR12002942-01
CR12002943-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH INDECENT LIBERTIES 03/05/2014 Active
CR12002943-01
RUHREN, JOSEPH PRETRIAL VIOL-IND LIBERTIES 05/01/2013 Dismissal
CR12002944-00
CR12002944-01
CR13003462-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH INDEC LIB W/CHILD BY CUST/SUPV 03/05/2014 Active
CR13003463-00
CR13003464-00
CR13003465-00
CR13003466-00
CR14000229-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH CRIMINAL SOLICITATION 06/24/2014 Active
CR14000516-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH SOLICITATION 03/04/2014 Active
CR14000517-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH AGG SEX BATTERY:TYPE NOT CLEAR 07/16/2014 Active
CR14000518-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH DIST SCH I-IV/MARIJ 3Y JUNIOR 03/04/2014 Active
CR14000519-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH INDECENT ACT W/CHILD BY PARENT 03/04/2014 Active
CR14000520-00
CR14000521-00
CR14000522-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH SODOMY: VICTIM <13 YRS 07/16/2014 Active
CR14000523-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH INDECENT LIBERTIES W/CHILD 07/16/2014 Fugitive
CR14000524-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH FORCIBLE SODOMY:TYPE NOT CLEAR 07/16/2014 Active
CR14000525-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH INDECENT LIBERTIES W/CHILD 07/16/2014 Active
CR14000526-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH INDECENT LIBERTIES W/CHILD 07/16/2014 Active
CR14000527-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH INDECENT ACT W/CHILD BY PARENT 07/16/2014 Active
CR14000528-00
CR14000529-00
CR14000530-00
CR14000531-00

STAFFORD COUNTY

CR10B00535-00
RUHREN, JOSEPH PROBATION VIOLATION 03/06/2014 Active

Date: March 03, 2014 10:26PM

Posted by: NOT A FAN FOR SURE ()
Date: April 07, 2014 03:17PM

Posted by: NOT A FAN FOR SURE ()
Date: April 07, 2014 03:26PM

Posted by: Interesting ()
Date: April 27, 2014 12:28PM

Date: April 27, 2014 09:19PM

Wonder how JoJo's family and fan club feel about him now? Those that posted threats on this board and even JoJo himself. It's sad that it's taken this long for the truth about this bastard to come out. Those poor innocent boys....he took away their innocence and for what? Let's hope that the jury/judge puts this worthless piece of shit of away for life. Shame on you JoJo and you will rot in hell for this.

Posted by: omgy ()
Date: June 10, 2014 11:43AM

Why is the local news not covering this case? He has several court dates are these court dates for different children? OMG nothing is worse than a child molester, nothing!!!!

Come on INSIDENOVA where are you???????????

Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.