HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Manassas sluts??
Posted by: Ron W ()
Date: May 24, 2022 12:29PM

Where can I find the Manassas sluts? When and where are the hot spots. Looking to pick some up and have some fun. Any place they hang out at?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Manassas sluts??
Posted by: Town truth ()
Date: May 25, 2022 02:11AM

There always this thing, wandering around the Ashland neighborhood, everyone knows her. Slut, loves spending her husband's money, he is never home.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2019-03-07-01-04-04.png

Date: May 25, 2022 03:37PM

Where can I find her? And anyone got her direct number? Any other spots I can pick one up at? I know coverstone isn’t as active as it used to be.

Posted by: 6970B ()
Date: June 14, 2022 01:11PM

Corey Drive in Manassas, if you aren't looking for quality and just a fuck

Date: June 20, 2022 11:31AM

Nice I’ll check it out soon. What can I expect? Multiple outside or just one?

Posted by: The plug ()
Date: July 16, 2022 02:11AM

Here’s a slut who lives in my neighborhood in Manassas Park. She’s older but not bad looking and you can always call her up for a good time for free. She doesn’t care if you’re single, married, healthy, showered. Literally anything goes. She’s extremely insecure and sleeps with any man who tells her she’s pretty. She may try to put on a religious front at first but you can easily get into her pants with minimal effort. Her name is Carolyn Watson. She’s local and used to work at Jackson’s Clinics in Manassas and she may still be there. I know all this through one of our other neighbors who is a busy body and always knows the scoop. Carolyn must have shared some stuff with her thinking she could be trusted. I knew it was true when she was seeing one of my acquaintances but popping up at I my job to have quick rendezvous in the car with one of my coworkers. She didn’t know I worked there or she probably would have been more discreet. I just observed. Just look her up because NO is not in her vocabulary and I’m sure you can get what you want from her.
You’re welcome.
Attachments:
E089F3B7-2AD8-44AC-B082-DA9590C87229.png

Posted by: Shucks ()
Date: August 06, 2022 10:33AM

Turkish delight
Attachments:
img_2_1659795857512.jpg

Posted by: Town truth ()
Date: September 05, 2022 02:14PM

Anyone else get their child assigned this hot ass as their 8th grade math teacher? I'm looking forward to parent-teacher conferences, good thing my kid is a fuckup and gets in trouble often.
Attachments:
jack-lawrence-whitney-stevens-2.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.