HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
JOYCE KOONS HONDA PRICE GOUGING!
Posted by: NONYA ()
Date: March 12, 2022 03:48PM

Joyce Koons Honda is gouging customers with an additional $5995 mark-up on every vehicle plus a $1,099 dealer processing fee! I get there is a shortage of vehicles so I would expect to maybe pay MSRP but $6k over for a Honda Plus another $1,099 on top of that! So a 2022 Honda Accord Touring they want $10,068 over invoice. This is not a hard-to-get car like a Porsche, Corvette, etc. They are out of their mind and I would suspect they're not getting many takers or repeat customers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOYCE KOONS HONDA PRICE GOUGING!
Posted by: HondaMama ()
Date: March 13, 2022 01:49PM

Koons is the worse! Years ago I was in the market for an Accord and the misogynist salesman tried to charge me a thousand or more over the MSRP for wanting it in a specific color. I ended up buying it below MSRP from Hendricks. Hendricks was the dealership who actually had the vehicle in a color other than silver, white or black.

Koons repair of recalls take longer than promised and when they say it is ready to be picked up, your time is not valued as you are left waiting for 20+ minutes for them to bring your car around. They promised to wash it in addition to the recall repair but they didn’t follow through with that promise.

I avoid Koons after those experiences.

Posted by: Avoid ()
Date: April 07, 2022 03:57PM

Avoid Koons like the plague. Sadly, my last vehicle was purchased from them. If Koons fired that crazy Crystal Koons from the company, they wouldn't have to mark their vehicle prices up. It's all pure profit for the company and the lowly salesperson selling the car still gets only their standard commission.

Posted by: Jacky Tristan ()
Date: September 08, 2022 02:09PM

I wonder if the local retailers know what MSRP is or not. In case they don't here I found a very detailed article to read https://priceva.com/blog/manufacturers-suggested-retail-price-msrp. I truly hope that after that the prices will go down at last ????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2022 06:36PM by Jacky Tristan.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.