HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Osbourn Park Highschool
Posted by: Anon Numero Two ()
Date: June 07, 2010 07:42PM

I'm thinking about moving into this area and I'm wondering about the schools. How does Obsourn Park Highschool match up with other Northern VA schools?

Is it as bad as Stonewall Jackson? I have a friend who graduated from there and it was a nightmare...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Osbourn Park Highschool
Posted by: snuffles ()
Date: June 28, 2010 02:38PM

Osbourn Park is a lot better than Stonewall. Stonewall is ghetto black people and mexicans who don't speak english.

Trust me.

Posted by: Lightbeam ()
Date: July 19, 2010 01:20PM

Stonewall is pretty awful. OP has been an awesome school for a long time. But the principal just got promoted up to a school district position. He wont be around the kids anymore. BIG mistake there. Healey was the best. He loved the kiods and they loved him. The new guy has the personality and warmth of an ice cube.

Posted by: Sensible ()
Date: July 22, 2010 11:20AM

Mr. Beech. Nothing like Healy.

Posted by: azg123 ()
Date: September 30, 2010 09:40PM

oh my god stonewall is not as bad as everyone thinks it is. Its known for having intelligent students and good teachers. The IB program is incredible. and hell most of the black people in it are rich and preppy not "gangster" there is no ghetto people. its all middle class.

Osbourne High school in manassas city is the one to worry about.

Also OP is way worse with drugs. At least people in stonewall stick to weed only.

Posted by: man ass as ()
Date: March 23, 2011 01:37PM

Osbourn Park is a great school. Just graduated there in 2010. Great experience, great sports, teachers and students. Mostly everyone is in the upper middle class, and this school is NOTHING like stonewall.

Posted by: OP Alumni ()
Date: April 03, 2011 09:19PM

OPHS is a good school, atleast it was when I graduated in 1998. Not sure how much it has changed since. However, Fairfax County and Loudoun County Public School systems are both far better overall than Prince William.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.