HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Rhetorical Question: How should people who lie to police officers, magistrates, or judges under oath be punished?
Posted by: peep ()
Date: August 24, 2020 12:28PM

Like, people who do this for the sole purpose of getting someone they don't like into trouble?

I'm talking about the worst of the worst here. I'm talking about long tongue liars. Perjurers. How should a perjurer be punished? Certainly the current perjury penalties are not enough to motivate people to be honest.

I'm thinking tongue amputations. With no numbing medicine. And for the ones who write false statements, I'm thinking they should lose their hands.

Obviously people who are habitual liars simply deserve to be roasted alive.

These are just my opinions though. What are your opinions, people of FFXU?

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rhetorical Question: How should people who lie to police officers, magistrates, or judges under oath be punished?
Posted by: OMG TJ ()
Date: August 24, 2020 03:25PM

Well isn't this the pot calling the kettle a nigger? You are the worst of the worst in doing what you just described. You falsely accuse Brian here ALL THE TIME. You attack innocent people with lies about drug use, drug dealing, prostitution, and worse over and over. You are the main guilty one TJ. So how should we deal with you?

Re: Rhetorical Question: How should people who lie to police officers, magistrates, or judges under oath be punished?
Posted by: peep ()
Date: August 24, 2020 04:23PM

OMG TJ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well isn't this the pot calling the kettle a
> nigger? You are the worst of the worst in doing
> what you just described. You falsely accuse Brian
> here ALL THE TIME. You attack innocent people with
> lies about drug use, drug dealing, prostitution,
> and worse over and over. You are the main guilty
> one TJ. So how should we deal with you?

Fake news. I haven't been an angel my whole life, and I'll admit it, but my criminal career has been over since 2018. Haven't posted anything about anyone since.

On top of that, every single person I've ever gone after in the past deserved everything they got. Especially the case that raised the most concern. That married lady who was going around having affairs, then trashing the men online.

I won't mention any other names, but I've never been unjust.

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2020 04:30PM by peep.

Posted by: peep is merely a boy ()
Date: August 26, 2020 08:46PM

his youthful transgressions should be tolerated and forgiven. If is incumbent upon Brian to reach out and make the peace with peep.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.