HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Brian O'laughlen says:
Posted by: Definitely NOT TJ Sadler ()
Date: June 22, 2020 11:05PM

Brian Matthew O'laughlen
I fantasize about horses. The thought of their luscious, inviting vaginal cavities entices me and sets aflame a primal urge deep within me. Normal creatures cannot handle the perplexities of my equinephilia, and they do not compare to the sensual feeling of burying my manhood deep within a mare. The bucket shakes as I struggle to keep my balance, my cock twisting and turning within the deep sea of her vagina. She struggles a bit at first but settles in to the rhythmic motion of my hips pounding against her haunches. I feel a heightened sense of anxiety, worrying constantly about her owner rushing through the door and catching me balls deep in her show horse. You see, a mare really learns what she likes when she has a full grown man filling her like a cream pastry at a donut shop. She pushes herself into me deeper as I thrust into her, trying to reach her wide horsy cervix. She squirms as I succeed, nickering softly. I know that she loves me as a boyfriend, and I know that one day marrying a horse will be legal in Virginia. We will share a life together and procreate adorable centaur children. My only life goal is to have a harem of mares available for my constant pleasure. I don’t care what the world says, I love mares!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brian O'laughlen says:
Posted by: I know him well ()
Date: July 28, 2020 07:16PM

Sounds about right

Posted by: I'm obviously not peep. Peep has ()
Date: September 16, 2020 01:16PM

I'm obviously not peep. Peep hasn't been responsible for any of these post.

Posted by: You guys need help ()
Date: October 11, 2020 07:21PM

I’m sure he has his own issues but you sure as fuck don’t make him look worse. You look like a jealous little girl

Posted by: mcevj ()
Date: November 18, 2020 01:01PM

mcevj

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.