HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Attention FBI and DEA
Posted by: Undercover ()
Date: February 25, 2020 08:35PM

Drug deals going down at 12800 Hickeraon Lane in Nokesville

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Attention FBI and DEA
Posted by: Much more there ()
Date: March 13, 2020 02:24PM

They got some of that good shit to, just picked up some oxy and nug from there the other day. They'll meet you in the park across the road. Just hang there until they come to you.

Posted by: Hey dumb ass! ()
Date: March 13, 2020 07:22PM

Why don’t you go get a fucking life! The boy hasn’t been bothering anybody up here so go fuck yourself! I guess you’re just bored with yourself because you’re tired of looking in that mirror spreading your ass wishing you could fuck it yourself. I mean really who gives a fuck! Only a lonely desperate little bitch would come on here and write a bunch of dumb ass shit.

Posted by: Low ()
Date: March 17, 2020 06:20AM

Hey dumb ass! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why don’t you go get a fucking life! The boy
> hasn’t been bothering anybody up here so go fuck
> yourself! I guess you’re just bored with
> yourself because you’re tired of looking in that
> mirror spreading your ass wishing you could fuck
> it yourself. I mean really who gives a fuck! Only
> a lonely desperate little bitch would come on here
> and write a bunch of dumb ass shit.

Fuck off Lynn. You and your "boy" have caused more harm to others than anyone else on this board. What the two of you do here is criminal and immoral, there is a special place in hell for the two of you, a place worse than the hell you currently live with.

I've reported your ass to the DEA it is only a matter of time before you get busted. Your "boy" too. I foresee a life sentence in his future, or death like his daddy.

Posted by: Inside man ()
Date: March 26, 2020 08:01AM

Inside information tells me it's going down soon...

Posted by: peepGirl ()
Date: March 26, 2020 12:34PM

It's great when people post lies about him on this board, because it makes law enforcement officials and judges realize who is not a victim at all.

Things are not going to go how you want them come that very special day. I can assure you of that. This whole thing is going to backfire on you, and you'd be smart to not even show up because it's going to be a massacre.(figuratively, not literally)

You'll be lucky if you aren't the one in front of a magistrate by the time this is all said and done with.

#EndGame

Posted by: Barking up the wrong tree again ()
Date: March 26, 2020 08:49PM

Hello Barbie Docherpa, Before you go around making accusations with your false mudslinging on people maybe you should consider the fact that maybe there’s more to this than what you really know. Personally I have no idea who’s doing the mudslinging up here but if your pet monkey had stayed contained in his cage then you wouldn’t have to worry about it. Why are you up here anyway thought you didn’t get on Fairfax underground? Why don’t you go take a long stick and shove it up your big fat ass!

Posted by: peepGirl ()
Date: March 26, 2020 09:26PM

Barking up the wrong tree again Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello Barbie Docherpa, Before you go around making
> accusations with your false mudslinging on people
> maybe you should consider the fact that maybe
> there’s more to this than what you really know.
> Personally I have no idea who’s doing the
> mudslinging up here but if your pet monkey had
> stayed contained in his cage then you wouldn’t
> have to worry about it. Why are you up here anyway
> thought you didn’t get on Fairfax underground?
> Why don’t you go take a long stick and shove it
> up your big fat ass!

The fact that you believe I am Lynn just goes to show how clueless you really are.

Posted by: Actually The truth ()
Date: March 26, 2020 09:49PM

Personally don’t really care,What they do is their business and if by chance they are doing this type of stuff eventually they will pay the consequences for what they’re doing.I myself wouldn’t write about what I’m going to do up here and why would you do something like that? Actually if you just ignore what everyone’s writing and move on with your life and ignore this type of stuff and stop responding to it then it will probably go away but personally this guy peep is obsessed with writing slanderous remarks about people and all these people keep attacking him witch is justified in their eyes but not mine. I believe justice will be served eventually and I’m not worried about a thing because I have nothing to worry about. Please feel free to elaborate all by yourself.

Posted by: FakeNews3 ()
Date: March 27, 2020 10:42AM

This thread was posted by Brian Matthew O'laughlen, a convicted felon with borderline personality disorder. It is fake news, as are most things that come out of his mouth. Brian claims to be a victim when in reality he has deserved everything bad that has ever/will ever happen to him.

He lives at 8811 Old Dominion Dr. Manassas VA. Feel free to send the Prince William County Police Department out to his house at any time between 1:00am and 4:00am due to possible suicide concerns, or just say you heard screaming and yelling.

Posted by: Hmmmmmm! ()
Date: March 27, 2020 12:02PM

Every time time you post it’s a different diagnosis, we tend to think that you’re the problem not him.What is that supposed to mean he’s a convicted felon and from what I understand he’s had his rights restored as of 2016. I saw this topic today up here and I wanted to share it.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/38/3271500.html

Posted by: Definitely NOT peep ()
Date: March 27, 2020 02:08PM

Hey Brian. I'm going to smash your face!

Posted by: Sploosh! ()
Date: March 27, 2020 04:19PM

Me and BiBs going to enjoy frozen custard this evening. Stay calm.

Posted by: peep ()
Date: March 29, 2020 10:40AM

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2020 10:44AM by peep.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.