HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
USP -- No Delivery
Posted by: Donna Herzig ()
Date: February 16, 2010 05:45PM

Just saw a feature on Channel 5 Fox DC News regarding USP holding packages that have arrived at their Chantilly, VA facility slated for local delivery. This is actually what is happening. One of those packages belongs to me and is medical equipment rented from a Company in Florida. I was supposed to have the medical equipment I ordered delivered to my home today, and received both an email and an automated telephone message confirming delivery today. After talking to 2 UPS employees, the second employee admitted to me that their "Adverse Weather Conditions" had to do with employees not showing up to unload the tractor trailers that had arrived at their Chantilly, VA facility, not the condition of subdivision streets. I reported this to the company from which I had ordered the medical equipment in Florida. Maybe they will change carriers.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.