HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Introducing: "Officer Walls"
Posted by: peep ()
Date: January 29, 2018 02:36PM

Meet Officer Walls.

James Walls is a retired police officer, who in 1971 joined the California Highway Patrol. He retired after 15 years on the force after a shooting incident that left him traumatized.

During his recovery from the shooting incident, Walls met Ken Williams, who was then a developer for Sierra On-Line. Williams asked Walls to his house for a game of racquetball, and over drinks after the game, Ken told Walls of his idea of starting an adventure game series with a police genre. Williams told Walls that all he needed was a real police officer to be involved with the design in order to maintain realism.

Following that meeting, Walls went on to become a game designer for Sierra On-Line (now Sierra Entertainment).

Walls claims "When I first sat down in front of a computer to begin the design story of the original Police Quest I had to be shown where the on/off switch was. I typed the entire story with two fingers (after all, the only skills I had at the time were chasing people down and throwing them in jail)."

Walls' best-known works were the first three Police Quest games (1987's Police Quest: In Pursuit of the Death Angel, 1988's Police Quest II: The Vengeance, and 1990's Police Quest III: The Kindred). Walls also created an espionage game called Codename: Iceman in 1989, but this sold poorly in comparison to the Police Quest titles. The games included real situations that he had lived through in his career.

The later games in the Police Quest series (Police Quest IV: Open Season, Police Quest: SWAT and Police Quest: SWAT 2) were designed by Darryl F. Gates after Walls left Sierra.

Walls also created Blue Force, another adventure game featuring a police officer, in 1993 for Tsunami Games. He is also credited on Earth & Beyond and Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat , in 2002, for Electronic Arts, and had a cameo in the adventure game Blade Runner in 1997, for Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc. Walls is sometimes credited as James Walls.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Walls

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest
Attachments:
519011-jim_walls.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Introducing: "Officer Walls"
Posted by: The message ()
Date: January 29, 2018 03:44PM

Attachments:
Subliminal-Messages-Examples-4.jpg

Posted by: Probably Peep, try to prove it ()
Date: February 10, 2018 03:03AM

There is an Officer Walls in Prince William county too. He came off to me as an obsessive homosexual. I bet his wife cheats on him.

I foresee a proper Google fucking and many juicy threads about him and his family in the future. His reputation in PW will be dirt...LOLLLL

Date: February 10, 2018 09:38AM

Probably Peep, try to prove it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There is an Officer Walls in Prince William county
> too. He came off to me as an obsessive homosexual.
> I bet his wife cheats on him.
>
> I foresee a proper Google fucking and many juicy
> threads about him and his family in the future.
> His reputation in PW will be dirt...LOLLLL

Yes, there is an Officer Walls in Prince William County. This is a fact.

Yes, he is a closet homosexual. This is an educated guess.

No, you are not peep. I am. Impersonation is prohibited on Fairfax Underground.

Date: April 16, 2018 04:13PM

I'm going to Buffalo Wild Wings on Wellington Rd in Gainesville this afternoon...I may do some sight seeing in nearby communities afterwards.

Posted by: Yeah, I'm a dork so what.. ()
Date: April 17, 2018 01:06PM

Use to love the Police Quest series back in the day!

Posted by: peepee no funny ()
Date: April 18, 2018 07:32AM

Peepee based on what you are saying you sound like you know quite a bit about Officer Walls. Do you know his full name and where he lives? If so, please share! Also, tell us who he is and what his role is in the FFXU peepeeshlizmizmeg drama.

Posted by: What kind of name is "Doyle"? ()
Date: April 24, 2018 08:45PM

Who am I talking about? You know who you are, and so do I, sweetheart. :)

I want to play a game...

Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle Doyle

Posted by: guimon ()
Date: April 24, 2018 10:23PM

Why am I not surprised that an impotent cop would create a killing game after he looses his balls and can't real people anymore.

Posted by: Pharoah Ramesses ()
Date: April 25, 2018 04:34PM

<!-- Default Statcounter code for Brian Tracker2
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/38/2790706.html
-->
Web Analytics
<!-- End of Statcounter Code -->

Posted by: How was Walls harassed? ()
Date: April 25, 2018 05:17PM

Looks to me like peep just posted an article and called someone a faggot. That's not harassment..it's freedom of speech.

Posted by: anonimouse ()
Date: April 25, 2018 06:17PM

How was Walls harassed? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks to me like peep just posted an article and
> called someone a faggot. That's not
> harassment..it's freedom of speech.

Everything peep does is illegal. Peep takes a shower. Illegal. Peep goes to school. Illegal. Peep does his laundry. Illegal. Peep plays Xbox. Illegal.

Brian is under the impression that if peep is charged with internet harassment that he will spend the rest of his life in prison. News flash: peep IS still a child who has made a series of bad mistakes. Instead of attacking him, why don't you just try to be his friend and help steer him in the right direction? Kids make mistakes. It does not warrant their damnation. Now I'm just waiting to be accused of being peep.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.