HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Brothers Encore closing?
Posted by: Eric fo real ()
Date: January 18, 2018 12:33AM

Whats up with Brothers? Every night they seem to lock the doors earlier and earlier? Are they in trouble? Where am I gonna get shitty food, fre drinks and decent cocaine?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brothers Encore closing?
Posted by: Dumb free skank ()
Date: January 18, 2018 09:03PM

Told my friend that works there, shit dont look good, get another job!

Posted by: Nothing new ()
Date: January 26, 2018 12:40AM

Not shocked by this, I mean, how often can one sit there and see the same sad faces drown their souls one day at a time.

Posted by: Walt ()
Date: January 28, 2018 02:22AM

Drove by the other night, the placewas shut down and closed at midnight. On a Saturday night. What the actual fuck?

Posted by: Former employee ()
Date: May 31, 2018 01:50AM

They banned my ass for a YEAR! Just because they were pissed that I didn't show for a ahift. Hmm, I bet since I left and others have left or worse, like certain folks passing, its pretty dead. And what is up with the Latina shit karaoke on Friday nights? Guess I'm gonna have to get used to over weight taco smelling gash....

Posted by: Sad times... ()
Date: June 10, 2018 08:15AM

Tried to grab a cold brew last night, the place was dark, locked up, parking lot vacant at 1130 on a Saturday night.

Posted by: Slap nuts ()
Date: July 13, 2018 06:03AM

Hey, but that one skank that works these, she puts put real good. Its the same sad drunks every night. God knows how much whiskey dick that fat bartender has had. I bet her meat socket smell of ham and old nachos.

Posted by: NY Mike ()
Date: October 09, 2018 02:40AM

Pathetic place. I bet when they buried that one lady that was there every night, her open casket prob smelled of Firefly vodka since those were the only daily calories she consumed. I used to get my fair share of gash from there, but now? Not so much.

Posted by: Uh, no thanks.... ()
Date: June 06, 2019 05:16AM

I was just told that if you ask that hambeast Jessica for nudes, she will send em to ya ! None for me, please. Its hard enough to digest the food there! Last time I was in there, I saw a dude motor boating a 65 year old woman in the hallway while waiting to take a leak. She didn't give any to me, because, ya know she was such a lady!

Posted by: true businessman ()
Date: July 10, 2019 01:25PM

Ian keeps his bank account fat with those dark alley deals he makes every weekend. Now that Lisa's gone, he has had to supplement his income immensely. Can't rely on $400/wk from one person all your life, bro!

Posted by: Curry ahits ()
Date: October 21, 2019 06:47AM

That Curry couple! What a sloppy mess those two! Every night, hammered beyond repair!!! Kaitlyn is super affectionate too. Anyone else get a little tug from now n again?

Posted by: Curry stank ()
Date: October 21, 2019 08:08PM

She is the worst, had her grind on me for like 10 mins on karaoke night, that fucking rollie polly tater tot scated my junk into hiding!!

Posted by: Lucky man ()
Date: October 28, 2019 07:27PM

Bump!

Posted by: The Bumperman ()
Date: December 07, 2019 05:22AM

====

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.