HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Christina Woolwine
Posted by: illraceyou ()
Date: October 18, 2017 10:40AM

Anyone know anything about this teacher at Patriot High School and a supposed investigation? Kids gossip and speculation is pretty horrible, surprised it took this long to be investigated tbh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christina Woolwine
Posted by: Blabber ()
Date: October 19, 2017 05:02AM

Id be down, so would my cohert....i will send pics if you are interested...

Posted by: Curious? ()
Date: November 12, 2017 10:53AM

What are the rumors and who is she?

Posted by: John Henry ()
Date: November 27, 2017 11:34AM

Blabber-

After a quick google search, I’d be interested in learning more and seeing some pics. I may have others to trade...

Posted by: John Henry ()
Date: November 27, 2017 11:39AM

Blabber-

After a quick Google search, Is be very interested in learning more and seeing some pics. I may have some to trade as well...

Hit me up!

Posted by: Lydia ()
Date: November 27, 2017 09:27PM

What are the rumors of her?

Posted by: Da trufff plz! ()
Date: December 01, 2017 04:04AM

Da truff!!! How dem titties!! Pics!

Posted by: gvlee95 ()
Date: December 01, 2017 10:31AM

heard about the remind me thing damn she was my PE teacher lke 3 years ago lol send me those man

Posted by: Pam ()
Date: December 27, 2017 09:17PM

Was she fired for nude pics?

Posted by: dontknowifshedidit ()
Date: December 29, 2017 08:23AM

Rumor has it that she had sex with a male former PHS student. He is now away at college.

Posted by: swaggacali ()
Date: January 03, 2018 03:16PM

How is it now all the pedos in schools are women? Or was it always that way and they are just getting caught now?

Posted by: Lydia ()
Date: January 03, 2018 07:04PM

?

Posted by: Robert Rogers ()
Date: January 06, 2018 03:11PM

Why do you people post things that you have absolutely no idea about? All of these rumors are false, do you just like slandering peoples names and being tough on the internet, and trying to ruin someones career. What pics do you have Blabber, you are a liar if you say you have pics. I would appreciate it if all of you would only speak or say something in this topic if you know what you are talking about. If anyone wants to ask me something or respond to this, write on here and i will send my name, email address, street address, whatever. I just want these untrue rumors stopped. And i will meet you personally

Posted by: Robert Rogers ()
Date: January 06, 2018 03:17PM

I dont know how it works on here, but illraceyou, please take this down.

Posted by: Robert [redacted] ()
Date: January 06, 2018 10:42PM

TITS OR GTFO

edit by Cary: Impersonation redacted. Poster, impersonation is prohibited. Only warning.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2018 05:12PM by Cary.

Posted by: Robby215 ()
Date: January 07, 2018 08:21AM

So clever using my name. I see that this website is frequented by uneducated, immature trolls. Glad everyone is so big and tough behind their computer. Im off this website

Posted by: ruio ()
Date: January 08, 2018 07:33PM

Well it can't be as bad as the rumor that The Nokesville School is protecting a pedo.

Posted by: Preteen Vagene Cuisine ()
Date: January 10, 2018 06:12PM

She sucked three guys off

Date: January 10, 2018 07:46PM

Another big and bad one behind their computer. You all are gonna get what's coming to you. Don't let me catch you in public

Date: January 10, 2018 08:24PM

Ok

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2018 01:26PM by Robby215.

Posted by: smith adams ()
Date: January 13, 2018 05:46AM

PURCHASE GOOD QUALITY MED<>DRUGS FROM US-GREAT PRICES OVERNIGHT NEXTDAY FAST DELIVERY:PERCOCET'HYDROCODONE-METHADONE-NEMBUTAL-OXYCOTIN-XANAX-OPANA-QUAALUDE VALIUM-etc-text-call: (762) 359-0457

Posted by: HAHAHAHAHAHAA ()
Date: January 30, 2019 06:20PM

This is absolutely hilarious.

Posted by: HAHAHAHAHAHAA ()
Date: January 30, 2019 06:21PM

Wasn’t it Trent Kelly?

Posted by: Silencer ()
Date: February 01, 2019 09:25AM

So glad you bring this up again. The said person accused of all these rumors has been cleared at trial, and 0 wrongdoing found. Everything was rumors fueled by little futile people like you. Who have no friends and couldn't get pussy if it slapped them in the face. I hope all of yo choke on your tiny peckers and die. This subject has been put to rest. The said accused can still teach any where, but chose to switch professions. Probably to get away from pimple faces nerds such as yourself. Keep fantasizing and hiding behind your computer.

Posted by: Me-the one everyone is talking a ()
Date: February 01, 2019 01:30PM

Hello to everyone, I am the one who everyone seems to be writing about on this website. It was brought to my attention when it started and I decided to not to comment when this first came out. But I feel now I should. Thank you for those who defended me. I understand many of you are very young and do not understand the consequences of rumors etc... and what they can do to a person, and their career even though they are completely false and untrue. As the person said above all rumors were unfounded and completely false. I am allowed to teach anywhere but I choose not to because of what these accusations did to me financially, personally etc... I hope and pray that everyone who has posted on this website never has to feel the pain or hurt of having something you worked so hard for taken away from you. Unfortunately you can be cleared of everything but because of the internet- it never goes away. And unfortunately I have to hear about this again and again. The last person who posted (MZ) I understand that you were curious about me and my new job I wish you would've asked me when you saw me. Instead of looking the internet for information. Hopefully people will not make judgments of everyone on this website the same way that I have been judged. To the last person who was laughing at all of the rumors and horrible things that have been said about me on this website, I will pray that nothing like this will happen to you, I can assure you what I've been through has been anything but funny.

God Bless and I wish everyone health and happiness!

Posted by: Silencer ()
Date: February 01, 2019 02:27PM

So nice Marissa Z writes this stuff she knows nothing about. You are a rumor starter Marissa, and karma is a BITCH. She's coming for you

Posted by: Research comfirmef ()
Date: February 03, 2019 11:30AM

According to an online teacher rating, she is described as "hard, but firm", but she looks like a marshmallow in the pics. Conflicting reports.

Posted by: Robsucks@$$ ()
Date: November 22, 2019 09:41PM

Nooooooo why is the guy who is saying everyone on this thread is acting tough behind a computer screen but is talking about meeting up in person with all these teenage- young adults in a confrontational mood? I cant say I know 100% what really happened but i know that 3 guys have claimed to get with this teacher so it seems crazy to say that it's a big scheme. Again, I dont know, but I do know that the rob guy in this forum is a cucked pansy.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.