HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
High Schools
Posted by: 1975LLP ()
Date: October 14, 2017 09:28PM

Just want to get everyone's opinion of their local high school.
Do you like it?
What is good / what is bad?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High Schools
Posted by: MB ()
Date: November 22, 2017 06:42PM

Ive been wondering this myself. Anytime you want an honest opinion all the parents I talk to always say " they are all good. " Looks like most parents dont do their homework. Currently, Im zones for Battlefield but the ratings I look at put them below Patriot high school. However, Ive been told Battlefield is a better school "overall". Confused

Re: High Schools
Posted by: Best for kids ()
Date: November 24, 2017 01:00AM

I want the best for the children, I sure we all do. Thats why I go for whatever teacher will be most likely involved in a sex scandal, so we may ectort the county and the teacher for $$$$$. It does not matter to me if I'm selling off Sally or Dennis, as long as they do as they are told and bring home that paper for daddy!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.