HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Truth
Posted by: Real ()
Date: September 01, 2017 09:56PM

Haven't heard anything better in months
Attachments:
IMG_9213.PNG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Truth
Posted by: Leave ()
Date: September 02, 2017 01:23PM

You can go away now. We trolls have no need for you or your feelings. We are busy fapping to pics that your daughter has put on tumblr,eating nachos and watching anime. Bye now...

Posted by: helpful ()
Date: September 02, 2017 02:38PM

The "men to stay away from" thread is helpful.

Posted by: wpwc ()
Date: September 02, 2017 06:21PM

Emily,
Do you realize you also posted this on a facebook group?

Posted by: Slap nuts ()
Date: September 03, 2017 01:45AM

Damn, Emily, not too bright? I find that hot. Please, let us know more, and, pics of your dodo brain as it unleashes the fury!

Posted by: God1234 ()
Date: September 06, 2017 04:36PM

It really is pathetic how you come to fairfax underground to "fap"
Holy Jesus of actual fucks are you kidding me- you have no life - and get no pussy.
Scum of the earth little fap boys .

Even if Emily posted this which I'm sure she's not that dumb, it is the truth. You're the same ass lame dude that posts and faps on all these threads. U live at moms and dads still ? U gay? U broke bitch? U ain't got a car ? No job? No friends? Zero girls? U mad? U a crusty ass dude in Manassas? Awww lil fap boys sorry to tell you but it's called growing up.

Yeaaaaaa we know u! All the women know to stay away from nasty boys like u

Retarded girls turn you on? You find that hot becAuse slow girls are the only girls u get little boy, sit down .

Mother of 3, I've seen it all. Now leave this site alone and let US talk about real world problems. No one cares about seeing a nude girl who turned you down countless times back in high school sorry :( there's about 3 of you dudes that care on here and that's it. Get over it . I feel so sorry for those young girls who have their pictures up here. It's degrading and pathetic but posts like this only make you more mad, and then you go searching for more. No one cares. Have fun searching while we go to work $ now back to rock searching.

Posted by: Are you Emily? ()
Date: September 06, 2017 08:30PM

"God1234" are you Emily? I saw your post on the Western PWC Facebook page. You posted the exact same thing you posted here in your original post.

Posted by: Xnnn ()
Date: December 25, 2017 10:07PM

"Even if Emily posted this which I'm sure she's not that dumb,..."

Oh, then obviously it can't be Emily that posted the same thing around the same time.

"She's not that dumb", remember?

Posted by: harveybangers ()
Date: January 26, 2018 09:42PM

No, this forum is for people who want a last bastion of truth. And if you want to talk about other stuff then you should go reddit where you can talk about grown up stuff and be censored AF.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.