HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Good places in PWC
Posted by: KT ()
Date: July 29, 2017 04:53PM

Looking for active and good places to park and stroke, or find people like me who are into public acts, dogging, Voyeurism. Watching other play with themself or joining as each case may be in Woodbridge, Dale City areas. Would love to be able to park and sit with my pants off and stroke as strangers approach, watch, help out, play with them selves and possibly mutual fun. If anyone has places reply and hopefully I will find where I am looking gor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Good places in PWC
Posted by: sheetz and wawa ()
Date: August 07, 2017 10:46PM

the others are kind of shy...so have to do it with lights on in your car 3 or 4 times before they reciprocate...and on duty cops do it too, so go harder if you see a cruiser

Re: Good places in PWC
Posted by: KT ()
Date: August 23, 2017 11:04PM

No Help at all thanks

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.