HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tree/ yard guys knocking on my door
Posted by: Nosoliciting ()
Date: September 10, 2016 11:37PM

I have a no soliciting sign up. Is there any recourse when these hillbilly white trash rednecks keep knocking on my door looking for work? I always tell them,"sign,mfer!" But it seems to be lost on them

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tree/ yard guys knocking on my door
Posted by: Gf ()
Date: September 11, 2016 10:49AM

Maybe their illiterate

Posted by: Joshie ()
Date: September 12, 2016 02:29PM

Maybe you should try putting up no trespassing signs with surveillance signs

Posted by: Malcolm Xtra Black ()
Date: September 13, 2016 01:12PM

Gf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe their illiterate

LOL. I get what you did there...that's good. "Their" and illiterate...that's clever.

Posted by: Billyjoebob ()
Date: September 13, 2016 10:15PM

I'm fixin to gets money for beer and some methAMphetermans. I ain't got no time to be reading your fancy word signs. I's gots grass to cut and such. Hey, I seen you looming at my old lady in the truck. You want to spend some time with her? She's pretty well broken in but I'll let you get a roll in the hay for a couple of fivers. But I get to watch. Deal?

Posted by: Buyer Beware!!! ()
Date: September 16, 2016 12:52AM

I hope and pray the guys knocking on your door are not connected to Richard Sean Ryals AKA: Tree Works Unlimited. Sean is a con artist and a psychopath. I encourage you to Google his name. Look for his gold flyers in your mail or paper box promising you the moon. All he will do is take your money and run!! Sean is on probation, please call the probation office and ask to speak to his probation officer and file a complaint.

Posted by: Pentuple Dump Champion ()
Date: September 16, 2016 08:34AM

If you were dumb enough to use a guy that put flyers in mailboxes, then you are dumb enough to deserve to part with your cash.

Posted by: Beware of TWU ()
Date: September 22, 2016 11:15AM

Richard Sean Ryals (aka: Sean Ryals, Rich Ryals, Richard Sean Ryals, Sr.) currently doing business under the name Tree Works Unlimited, TWU, is still engaged in illegal activity, seeking business via fliers. He is NOT a licensed contractor (it was revoked) and is therefore only legally allowed to do landscaping jobs totaling less than $1,000. He just wrote a multi-thousand dollar contract with me and told me he didn't need a contractor's license to do it.

If you want to see his revoked licenses and disciplinary history go to this site http://www.dpor.virginia.gov/LicenseLookup/ and type his name under the disciplinary action search tab.

If you'd like to see the history of his Civil and Criminal court summaries search for Ryals, Richard under Prince Williams County Circuit court at this link wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.jsp

During my research it appears he's done business under multiple company names, making Angie's List WORST DC Contractor 2 YEARS in a row 2010, and 2011. Here's the article https://www.angieslist.com/articles/worst-washington-dc-contractors-2011.htm and https://www.angieslist.com/articles/worst-washington-dc-contractors-2010.htm

Posted by: Justthefax ()
Date: September 22, 2016 10:18PM

If you want to see the only person that gives a shit, look in the mirror. You're just salty you got hustled. Go cry about it, bitch. What did you learn?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.