HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: SingleMomInPWC ()
Date: September 07, 2016 11:15AM

Newly single here in the Gainesville area. I see a lot of posts in different forums about the guys creeping on women. Lots of them show up repeatedly on Tinder and other dating sites. I figured I'd start a thread on who to stay away from.

Any warnings? And why...

TIA!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: friendtoall ()
Date: September 07, 2016 01:41PM

deleted



Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2016 04:50AM by friendtoall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: twerkyBabe ()
Date: September 13, 2016 10:00PM

Pretty much all of them. I know of multiple friends that have been roofied. Just make it easier on yourself and become a lesbian. All men are lying whores.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Checking the edges ()
Date: September 14, 2016 08:25AM

Stay away from the jigs. Or is it already too late for that?

Just trying to see who we're dealing with here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Singlepossiblyreadytomingle ()
Date: September 14, 2016 05:50PM

Are you a fox? If you're old,flabby, and wrinkly, take whatever you can get. If you're hot, then it's a different story.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: JerseyGirl1978 ()
Date: January 17, 2017 01:43PM

I had some loser named Ben try to pick me up at the Sport and Health in Haymarket. Tall, real short balding brown hair. He was bragging about how he is an "Ironman". Ugly as fuck and garbled everything he said. He is a real slimeball. I really doubt he could finish an Ironman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Troy McClure ()
Date: January 17, 2017 01:53PM

JerseyGirl1978 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had some loser named Ben try to pick me up at
> the Sport and Health in Haymarket. Tall, real
> short balding brown hair. He was bragging about
> how he is an "Ironman". Ugly as fuck and garbled
> everything he said. He is a real slimeball. I
> really doubt he could finish an Ironman.

Ben Lamka?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Another Sport&Health member ()
Date: January 17, 2017 05:16PM

Jerseygirl1978, I know exactly who you are talking about. I used to see him in morning spin class until I switched to coming later. Yes, you are wise to stay away from that one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: JerseyGirl1978 ()
Date: January 18, 2017 01:36PM

Spin class --- Yep, that's the one. I didn't stay long enough to catch his last name, so I'm not sure if it is Lamka.

No need for the warning, he was an obvious "stay away". He is pretty cheesy with his lines.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: JerseyGirl1978 ()
Date: January 18, 2017 01:46PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Another Sport&Health member ()
Date: January 18, 2017 02:39PM

JerseyGirl1978 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Spin class --- Yep, that's the one. I didn't stay
> long enough to catch his last name, so I'm not
> sure if it is Lamka.
>
> No need for the warning, he was an obvious "stay
> away". He is pretty cheesy with his lines.

Did this just happen recently? If he keeps bothering you, you should tell the management. I haven't seen him since I started coming to the gym later, so I guess he must usually go early.
The gym is mostly "creep free" but every once in a while...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: ( ) ()
Date: January 18, 2017 02:45PM

This thread is getting hot!

Let me add Carlos Zapata I Woodbridge. Don't even ask.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Reaper ()
Date: January 21, 2017 02:28PM

Fuck you, 'Tia'. Obviously no guy wants your STD infected ass or you wouldn't be posting on here. LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Pwc woman ()
Date: January 21, 2017 06:21PM

Reaper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck you, 'Tia'. Obviously no guy wants your STD
> infected ass or you wouldn't be posting on here.
> LOL


Haha! So who wrote this? Carlos or Ben?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: LP ()
Date: January 24, 2017 02:37PM

Troy McClure Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JerseyGirl1978 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I had some loser named Ben try to pick me up at
> > the Sport and Health in Haymarket. Tall, real
> > short balding brown hair. He was bragging about
> > how he is an "Ironman". Ugly as fuck and
> garbled
> > everything he said. He is a real slimeball. I
> > really doubt he could finish an Ironman.
>
> Ben Lamka?

I know the guy she's talking about. No, his last name is not Lamka.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: JerseyGirl1978 ()
Date: January 25, 2017 04:16PM

So two of you know him? Did I say too much, or is he a repeat offender? How many women had he got in here? No more details from me then, I don't want to be blamed when the women or gym come down on him.

Maybe I should check the sex offender registry. I would not be surprised if he was in it, he is that creepy and persistent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Fed up in PWC ()
Date: January 25, 2017 05:09PM

LP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Troy McClure Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > JerseyGirl1978 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I had some loser named Ben try to pick me up
> at
> > > the Sport and Health in Haymarket. Tall, real
> > > short balding brown hair. He was bragging
> about
> > > how he is an "Ironman". Ugly as fuck and
> > garbled
> > > everything he said. He is a real slimeball.
> I
> > > really doubt he could finish an Ironman.
> >
> > Ben Lamka?
>
> I know the guy she's talking about. No, his last
> name is not Lamka.

Is it Benita?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Google User ()
Date: January 26, 2017 01:17PM

I've been lurking on this thread for the past few days. Very interesting.
I did a Google Image search and found the following. I'd be interested knowing if these are the two "offenders" being talked about.

Carlos Zapata
http://www.realtor.com/realestateagents/Carlos-Zapata___1707310_273499251


Ben Benita
https://golstonrealestate.com/benita-ben/

He looks to be a triathlete as well and perfectly fits the "ugly as fuck" description. (see picture).

It is interesting that they are both realtors.
Attachments:
Dork.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: '80's are calling ()
Date: January 26, 2017 01:33PM

Nice gold chain. What is this, the '80s? He's probably sitting at home watching Saved by the Bell...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: NotARealtor ()
Date: January 26, 2017 01:58PM

Is this the same guy?
Attachments:
80sMirror.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: NotARealtor ()
Date: January 26, 2017 02:00PM

It's Screech!!!
Attachments:
Dustin_Diamond_2012.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Zach Morris ()
Date: January 26, 2017 06:30PM

NotARealtor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's Screech!!!


Seriously. Take away the beard and they could be the same person.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Mr Belding ()
Date: January 26, 2017 10:24PM

I think it is more than just a coincidence that both these two are realtors.

What's the real story here JerseyGirl1978? I'm guessing you are a realtor too.

Real estate deal gone bad? Under-bid your buyer's offer? Jilted coworker?

Tell us!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Recall Now ()
Date: January 29, 2017 08:55PM

There's this guy, Ryan Sawyers, who will run for office just to fuck you.

Recall him now!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Ryan Sawyers ()
Date: January 31, 2017 08:45AM

You take this off right now or I'll run for President and deport your ass!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Professor Jeremiah Lasky ()
Date: February 02, 2017 11:43AM

Keeping with the Saved by the Bell naming convention... The College Years!!!

For those who don't know the Ryan Sawyers story, start at the bottom and read the links here: https://sheriffofnottinghampwc.blogspot.com/search?q=ryan+sawyers

To make a long story short, he ran for the PWC school board just to settle a personal conflict (over little league baseball none the less) that he was losing. He then tried to get the person he had the conflict with fired (The "rival" is a county employee), and was successful in firing a few others that supported his rival.

He then went on to use the school board as his own personal piggy bank to give his kids the best school amenities, hire his friends, and to stuff his fat face with steaks - all on the taxpayer's dime(s). He also tried to ram LBGTUWCNKSI+ special privileges down the throats of PWC residents.

I don't know who is the uglier loser here, Sawyers or "Mr. Ironman" Benita. At least Carlos Zapata looks like a normal guy on his realtor page. Maybe he is a red herring...

Is Sawyers a realtor too???
Attachments:
Sawyers-Ryan-Photo-299x300.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Professor Jeremiah Lasky ()
Date: February 02, 2017 11:45AM

Where did Jersey Girl go?
I'm guessing that we will never get the full story.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: A.C. Slater ()
Date: February 02, 2017 01:00PM

Professor Jeremiah Lasky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keeping with the Saved by the Bell naming
> convention... The College Years!!!
>
> For those who don't know the Ryan Sawyers story,
> start at the bottom and read the links here:
> https://sheriffofnottinghampwc.blogspot.com/search
> ?q=ryan+sawyers
>
> To make a long story short, he ran for the PWC
> school board just to settle a personal conflict
> (over little league baseball none the less) that
> he was losing. He then tried to get the person he
> had the conflict with fired (The "rival" is a
> county employee), and was successful in firing a
> few others that supported his rival.
>
> He then went on to use the school board as his own
> personal piggy bank to give his kids the best
> school amenities, hire his friends, and to stuff
> his fat face with steaks - all on the taxpayer's
> dime(s). He also tried to ram LBGTUWCNKSI+
> special privileges down the throats of PWC
> residents.
>
> I don't know who is the uglier loser here, Sawyers
> or "Mr. Ironman" Benita. At least Carlos Zapata
> looks like a normal guy on his realtor page. Maybe
> he is a red herring...
>
> Is Sawyers a realtor too???

According to his bio on the pwcs website he owns "a successful sports marketing company" but nothing about him being a realtor.

Both Sawyers and Benita have easy to find facebook pages, but I can't find one for Zapata.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Screech ()
Date: February 02, 2017 04:38PM

Lol, those two do look like perverts. I would bet they wear women's clothes at night and go down on each other.

I think I saw Sawyers last week, trolling the men's bathroom at the I95 rest stop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: g_h5u ()
Date: February 03, 2017 02:36AM

Stay away from serial adulterer Tharon Washington.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: 74mtY ()
Date: February 05, 2017 08:16AM

g_h5u Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stay away from serial adulterer Tharon Washington.


Going out on a limb here that "tharon" may be a nigger?

A few things that everyone should know about niggers - so you don't need to tell us.

1) They park in fire lanes, handicapped spaces and drive on the shoulder in stopped traffic. It's allowed for niggers as they are "special".

2) They beat their women.

3) They do not pay their bills and have no regard for rules, regulations or the law.

There is no need to point out that a nigger does any of these things...we got it. It's who they are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: tr17 ()
Date: February 07, 2017 10:07AM

74mtY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> g_h5u Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Stay away from serial adulterer Tharon
> Washington.
>
>
> Going out on a limb here that "tharon" may be a
> nigger?
>
> A few things that everyone should know about
> niggers - so you don't need to tell us.
>
> 1) They park in fire lanes, handicapped spaces and
> drive on the shoulder in stopped traffic. It's
> allowed for niggers as they are "special".
>
> 2) They beat their women.
>
> 3) They do not pay their bills and have no regard
> for rules, regulations or the law.
>
> There is no need to point out that a nigger does
> any of these things...we got it. It's who they
> are.

This was a great thread until this bs. Take your racist bs elsewhere--the ladies of PWC were finding this thread informative.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Date: February 08, 2017 01:14PM

EDIT: Redacted



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2017 09:09PM by The Nokesville Creeper.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Fryguy ()
Date: February 08, 2017 02:18PM

The Nokesville Creeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any man or woman with the last name "Donahue".


Why?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Date: February 08, 2017 02:56PM

Edit: Mass user content removed



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2017 09:11PM by The Nokesville Creeper.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Date: February 08, 2017 02:58PM

Content Redacted



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2017 09:10PM by The Nokesville Creeper.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: All the single ladies ()
Date: February 09, 2017 01:43PM

Where would be a good place to find GOOD men--since Sport & Health and the School Board have the ones to stay away from?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Looking for one ()
Date: February 09, 2017 04:36PM

I hear the Marine base at Quantico has a few good men.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: josiesweetiepoo ()
Date: February 14, 2017 11:20AM

All the single ladies Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where would be a good place to find GOOD
> men--since Sport & Health and the School Board
> have the ones to stay away from?


Me and some girlfriends met some firefighters over in the city of Manassas. It's that new bar, Monza or something like that. Pretty handsome boys, although one of them was fat. he he. They kept telling us to come join as volunteers. Only thing though was that they told too many stories. It got a little boring.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Recapper ()
Date: February 15, 2017 10:26AM

So for a Recap of this thread:

Stay away from:

*Ben Benita because he uses cheesy pick up lines and looks creepy
*Carlos Zapata because ? I don't think Carlos really belongs on this list
*Ryan Sawyers because he will run for public office just to screw you
*Tharon Washington because he is a serial adulterer

Go to:

Quantico to pick up Marines and Monza to pick up firemen

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Any more? ()
Date: February 28, 2017 11:53AM

Well this thread died quickly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: JJP-87 ()
Date: March 06, 2017 02:56PM

What is it with realtors? I'll tell you.
They are all scum. They will lie and cheat to make a buck off of you. They will not only screw their clients, but their peers as well. All worship the almighty dollar!

They are a horny bunch as well. Why? Because have all day to seduce your wives and girlfriends while you are slaving away at work to support your family. Ever wonder why you see so few realtors who are happily married? They are either single or divorced because they can't keep their dick in their pants or their cunts to themselves. They have their schtick down too. Yes I am jaded. My whore wife was a realtor and was constantly fucking her coworkers. They would even fuck in houses they listed. One ploy she used was telling the owners she was "showing" a house, then her and her fuck-buddy would go screw in the master bedroom. Living their fantasies of screwing in a million dollar house. I'm betting that the OP is just ass sore because she was the one who got fucked this time.

If my daughter ever brought a realtor home, first thing I'd do is chop his dick off.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Gainesville ()
Date: March 15, 2017 11:44AM

I think that Sport and Health is in Gainesville, not Haymarket and they changed names recently (OneLife Fitness?). I used to go there until last year, lots of creepy men hitting on younger women.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: MyNameIsJonas ()
Date: March 22, 2017 07:12AM

Gainesville Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think that Sport and Health is in Gainesville,
> not Haymarket and they changed names recently
> (OneLife Fitness?). I used to go there until last
> year, lots of creepy men hitting on younger women.

Yes you are correct about the name change and that it is in Gainesville. Did you ever see that creepy guy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Gainesville ()
Date: March 23, 2017 08:20AM

MyNameIsJonas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gainesville Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think that Sport and Health is in
> Gainesville,
> > not Haymarket and they changed names recently
> > (OneLife Fitness?). I used to go there until
> last
> > year, lots of creepy men hitting on younger
> women.
>
> Yes you are correct about the name change and that
> it is in Gainesville. Did you ever see that
> creepy guy?

I can't say that I ever saw the benita one, but there was another "triathlon" troll who seemed to be constantly hanging out in the pool area trying to pick up younger women. Funny thing is that this one actually looked like a troll. He definitely creeped me out with that weird smile and bald head. That and this one "army" jock who used to join the Monday morning yoga class, he would always be in the back just pretending to do the exercises and staring. This lasted for several months before he just disappeared. I always wondered if someone reported him to management and they kicked him out of the class. Those were the two "creepiest" guys I encountered. But FWIW, I never did a spin class to come across the benita one. I stopped going there last fall when my year expired, maybe he started after that? I liked the class variety at that club, but I never felt comfortable there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: MyNameIsJonas ()
Date: March 23, 2017 12:43PM

Gainesville Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> I can't say that I ever saw the benita one, but
> there was another "triathlon" troll who seemed to
> be constantly hanging out in the pool area trying
> to pick up younger women. Funny thing is that
> this one actually looked like a troll. He
> definitely creeped me out with that weird smile
> and bald head. That and this one "army" jock who
> used to join the Monday morning yoga class, he
> would always be in the back just pretending to do
> the exercises and staring. This lasted for several
> months before he just disappeared. I always
> wondered if someone reported him to management and
> they kicked him out of the class. Those were the
> two "creepiest" guys I encountered. But FWIW, I
> never did a spin class to come across the benita
> one. I stopped going there last fall when my year
> expired, maybe he started after that? I liked the
> class variety at that club, but I never felt
> comfortable there.

Interesting. I've been a member there for a while but haven't noticed these creepy guys. Should I feel "rejected" that the creeps don't hit on me? Hehehe

Out of curiosity, are you male or female? Were they hitting on you, or you just noticed them hitting on other women?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Gainesville ()
Date: March 23, 2017 03:01PM

MyNameIsJonas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Interesting. I've been a member there for a while
> but haven't noticed these creepy guys. Should I
> feel "rejected" that the creeps don't hit on me?
> Hehehe
>
> Out of curiosity, are you male or female? Were
> they hitting on you, or you just noticed them
> hitting on other women?


LOL. I'm all female!
Troll man would constantly try to talk me up while I tried to swim, I just ignored him.
Army man came into about 4-5 of the yoga classes I participated in during the summer, then he just disappeared. Maybe he was just home for the summer, he was probably in his young 20s. I never saw him try to talk up anyone, he was just there staring. Probably soaking up mind wank materiel.

Maybe you just went different days ;-) and missed these two. But don't worry hon, there are always creeps out there for everyone. kk

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Chubby chaser ()
Date: March 23, 2017 07:01PM

Rejected! Probably no one his on you because your a fattie!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: MyNameIsJonas ()
Date: March 23, 2017 08:36PM

Chubby chaser Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rejected! Probably no one his on you because your
> a fattie!!!


Is that you, Ben Benita? Or Swimming Troll? Or Army Yogi?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: FreshMeat ()
Date: April 08, 2017 09:17PM

Any more?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: hornyincoverstone ()
Date: April 10, 2017 09:00PM

I wish a man would hit on me. I am so incredibly horny these days. My pussy aches to be stretched by a nice hard cock. It has been a few weeks since someone shot a giant load all over my mouth and lips. oh, my pussy is sopping wet now with me just thinking about it. I need to be fucked

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Go For It ()
Date: April 26, 2017 03:05PM

hornyincoverstone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wish a man would hit on me. I am so incredibly
> horny these days. My pussy aches to be stretched
> by a nice hard cock. It has been a few weeks
> since someone shot a giant load all over my mouth
> and lips. oh, my pussy is sopping wet now with me
> just thinking about it. I need to be fucked


Just look up any of those mentioned abouve, They are probably on facbook and would be glad to service you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: -/:; ()
Date: April 27, 2017 12:05AM

I wish a man would hit on me. I am so
incredibly
horny these days. My pussy aches to be
stretched
by a nice hard cock. It has been a few weeks
since someone shot a giant load all over my
mouth
and lips. oh, my pussy is sopping wet now with
me
just thinking about it. I need to be fucked

Just look up any of those mentioned abouve, They
are probably on facbook and would be glad to
service you.
Attachments:
IMG_2927.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Who dat? ()
Date: April 27, 2017 12:34PM

Who is that a pic of (smoking?)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Y6FYV ()
Date: May 01, 2017 08:31AM

stay away from this guy
Attachments:
1o7jhz.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: VAthuglove ()
Date: May 13, 2017 02:31PM

Avoid ALL white people in PWC at all cost. There's a reason they live in PWC and not FFX or Loudoun.

PWC guys are either trailer trash, or some call-center bullshit job. They dont do the highpaying gov jobs like the guys north of PWC

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Not Exactly ()
Date: May 16, 2017 02:10PM

JerseyGirl1978 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had some loser named Ben try to pick me up at
> the Sport and Health in Haymarket. Tall, real
> short balding brown hair. He was bragging about
> how he is an "Ironman". Ugly as fuck and garbled
> everything he said. He is a real slimeball. I
> really doubt he could finish an Ironman.


According to Athlinks, he finished Ironman North Carolina last year. The bike course for that race was shortened to only 50 miles (instead of the usual 112) so while it's technically an "Ironman" finish, most would say it doesn't really count since it wasn't the full course.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Not Exactly ()
Date: May 18, 2017 12:41PM

Forget Facebook, Twitter tells what they are really like.

Ben "Mr. Motivation" Benita: This his Twitter: https://twitter.com/shortsaleshop?lang=en Usually those people who post all the motivation crap like he does are the least successful! Hint: no one will listen to you if you aren't successful in your own right. Check out his sole "Like". It looks like he may "pitch" or "catch" for the other side, or at least be a late inning reliever. He also has a YouTube video "Ben Benita Masterful Legacy" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvKsUuM6KAU). Just like JerseyGirl said, he's a "garbler". Who the hell would ever take this loser's advice?

Ryan Sawyers is your typical progressive democrat. Narcissistic, vengeful, and nothing but a mouthpiece lackey for the party. It looks like he is running for Congress. Good luck with that. "Fighting for working families like yours" - or at least his and his lackeys. He and Ben are competing in for the title of "Ugliest Loser of PWC".

Found this on Dane Session: http://cheaterland.com/dane-sessions.html Someone is pissed at him. Not too much on social media though.

Still can't find much on Carlos...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: IMLP ()
Date: May 18, 2017 12:50PM

Not Exactly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JerseyGirl1978 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I had some loser named Ben try to pick me up at
> > the Sport and Health in Haymarket. Tall, real
> > short balding brown hair. He was bragging about
> > how he is an "Ironman". Ugly as fuck and
> garbled
> > everything he said. He is a real slimeball. I
> > really doubt he could finish an Ironman.
>
>
> According to Athlinks, he finished Ironman North
> Carolina last year. The bike course for that
> race was shortened to only 50 miles (instead of
> the usual 112) so while it's technically an
> "Ironman" finish, most would say it doesn't really
> count since it wasn't the full course.


Sorry, if it isn't the complete course then he isn't an Ironman.
If he runs a mile, does he call himself a Marathoner?
Lots of people run the smaller triathlons, does that make them all Ironmen as well?
My kid just rode her bike around the block, then ran into the house. I should go make her swim a lap in the pool. Then she can claim to be an Ironman as well - according to his logic.

That is like me taking a few law courses and calling myself a lawyer.
Or watching ER and calling myself a doctor.
I drive a car every day, am I a race car driver?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Not an Ironman ()
Date: May 22, 2017 12:23PM

http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/news/articles/2014/10/10-things-not-to-say-to-a-triathlete.aspx#axzz4ho6jgK4v

Jerseygirl,
Maybe if you said any of this to him it would have turned him off and he'd have left you alone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: LOLZ ()
Date: May 23, 2017 09:45AM

Add Edgar Funes to the list today.
He obviously likes fights his trailer trash hoe of a wife starts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Bumper199135164166516 ()
Date: May 29, 2017 01:43PM

Bump to the top!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: AverageJoe ()
Date: May 30, 2017 09:28AM

As a relatively new single male in Manassas, this is a rather interesting thread.
Seems to be some serious bitterness from the ladies. Maybe some of these "creepers" are just socially retarded normal guys who don't know how to approach a woman & stare hoping for a blatant signal. You know you ladies are fickle creatures.
So, really, where do you hope to find quality guys?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Not your Average Jane ()
Date: May 30, 2017 10:26AM

AverageJoe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As a relatively new single male in Manassas, this
> is a rather interesting thread.
> Seems to be some serious bitterness from the
> ladies. Maybe some of these "creepers" are just
> socially retarded normal guys who don't know how
> to approach a woman & stare hoping for a blatant
> signal. You know you ladies are fickle creatures.
> So, really, where do you hope to find quality
> guys?


You should be able to find "quality guys" just about anywhere--except the obvious "meat market" bars and clubs. I think a better question would be "What makes a guy a 'quality guy?'"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: AverageJoe ()
Date: May 30, 2017 11:44AM

Not your Average Jane Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> You should be able to find "quality guys" just
> about anywhere--except the obvious "meat market"
> bars and clubs. I think a better question would
> be "What makes a guy a 'quality guy?'"


Well, to a quality guy, I'd think it would be fairly obvious. Offhand I'd say, employed, loyal, truthful, respectful, a sense of empathy, manners, self sufficient, & a willingness to compromise.

But, I'll bite, what makes a quality guy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Not your Average Jane ()
Date: May 31, 2017 08:07AM

AverageJoe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not your Average Jane Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > You should be able to find "quality guys" just
> > about anywhere--except the obvious "meat
> market"
> > bars and clubs. I think a better question
> would
> > be "What makes a guy a 'quality guy?'"
>
>
> Well, to a quality guy, I'd think it would be
> fairly obvious. Offhand I'd say, employed, loyal,
> truthful, respectful, a sense of empathy, manners,
> self sufficient, & a willingness to compromise.
>
> But, I'll bite, what makes a quality guy?


Ok...but from the description these ladies (and gentlemen?) have given about the guys listed above, do they meet your criteria of "quality guy?" Truthful? Respectful?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: AverageJoe ()
Date: May 31, 2017 09:55AM

Not your Average Jane Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok...but from the description these ladies (and
> gentlemen?) have given about the guys listed
> above, do they meet your criteria of "quality
> guy?" Truthful? Respectful?


Certainly not, which is why & asked where do ladies hope to find a quality guy & what makes a quality guy.

It's pretty obvious the guys listed above are horrible specimens of men.
I would think that not only would ladies want to know who the jerks are but also where the decent guys can be had. (not that they all congregate in one spot like Koi in a pond)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Not your Average Jane ()
Date: May 31, 2017 01:53PM

AverageJoe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not your Average Jane Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ok...but from the description these ladies (and
> > gentlemen?) have given about the guys listed
> > above, do they meet your criteria of "quality
> > guy?" Truthful? Respectful?
>
>
> Certainly not, which is why & asked where do
> ladies hope to find a quality guy & what makes a
> quality guy.
>
> It's pretty obvious the guys listed above are
> horrible specimens of men.
> I would think that not only would ladies want to
> know who the jerks are but also where the decent
> guys can be had. (not that they all congregate in
> one spot like Koi in a pond)

-Church/religious organizations
-Volunteering (hint: Look for the ones who are truly trying to help and not trying to glorify themselves by posting on social media how awesome they are for volunteering)
-through mutual friends and co-workers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Thanks In Advance ()
Date: June 06, 2017 02:13PM

Reaper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck you, 'Tia'. Obviously no guy wants your STD
> infected ass or you wouldn't be posting on here.
> LOL


I don't think the Original Poster is named "Tia." I'm pretty sure that was supposed to stand for "Thanks In Advance."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: $35 ()
Date: June 07, 2017 06:39PM

He tried to screw me out of $35. Yes, $35. Who does that? He is definitely scum. Look at any of his social media likes/follows and you will see he is a pervert as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Interesting ()
Date: June 07, 2017 08:27PM

$35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He tried to screw me out of $35. Yes, $35. Who
> does that? He is definitely scum. Look at any
> of his social media likes/follows and you will see
> he is a pervert as well.


From Facebook: "The Squat Stop"
Instagram: "NudeYogaGirl" "Squatspo" "TheNaughtyyogini" "Girlsoncampus" "majorfreaks" "mybossgirls"...
Interesting choices for a "Author, Speaker, Father, inspiration" to follow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: With a name like SingleMomInPWC ()
Date: June 12, 2017 03:35PM

With a name like SingleMomInPWC you shouldn't be so picky. You're used goods with excessive baggage.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: no name needed ()
Date: June 15, 2017 06:46AM

With a name like SingleMomInPWC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> With a name like SingleMomInPWC you shouldn't be
> so picky. You're used goods with excessive
> baggage.

That's not very nice. You must be one of the men mentioned here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Frenchie ()
Date: June 17, 2017 10:29AM

Wow...the Western PWC Chatter Facebook group is blowing up with comments about Patrice Muya. Apparently he speaks French and approaches women in Walmart and Target in Gainesville and Haymarket. Really creeps people out.

Oh yeah, and he's a realtor too. What is it with these realtors?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Parlez Vous ()
Date: June 17, 2017 01:52PM

You snowflakes spend too much time looking for shit to be triggered about instead of making yourself somewhat appealing to a decent man.

Being snowflakes, I don't expect you to understand this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: no name needed ()
Date: June 19, 2017 12:15PM

Patrice, is that you?

It's creepy that you have approached so many women with the exact same lines--saying that they "look European."
Most of the women you have approached are married. We aren't being "snowflakes" just because we want to go to Target without being hit on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: I'm Loving This Thread ()
Date: June 19, 2017 03:14PM

That gym sounds exciting, just to watch the decline of the modern man. It almost makes me want to join that gym just to see for myself. Any recent sightings?

I want to now more about "Troll Man"! I've got to see pictures!!! Does he still hang around the pool?

No more sightings of the Army Yogi?

That Benita guy's social media pages are hilarious. What a pathetic waste of a human. I'm wondering who was so desperate for a man that they had children with him. But looking at what he gets off on makes me wonder if she should be allowing her kids near him, just saying... Please, please tell us the $35 dollar story!!!

And what the fuck is up with realtors???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Trippin bitches ()
Date: June 21, 2017 03:39PM

no name needed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Patrice, is that you?
>
> It's creepy that you have approached so many women
> with the exact same lines--saying that they "look
> European."
> Most of the women you have approached are married.
> We aren't being "snowflakes" just because we
> want to go to Target without being hit on.


Nobody is hitting on you at Target.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Not Trippin ()
Date: June 21, 2017 09:38PM

Trippin bitches Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> no name needed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Patrice, is that you?
> >
> > It's creepy that you have approached so many
> women
> > with the exact same lines--saying that they
> "look
> > European."
> > Most of the women you have approached are
> married.
> > We aren't being "snowflakes" just because we
> > want to go to Target without being hit on.
>
>
> Nobody is hitting on you at Target.


Patrice has been hitting on hundreds of women. At Target. At Walmart. At Giant. At multiple other places in Western PWC.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Gross!!! ()
Date: June 29, 2017 06:27PM

I'm Loving This Thread Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That gym sounds exciting, just to watch the
> decline of the modern man. It almost makes me
> want to join that gym just to see for myself. Any
> recent sightings?
>
> I want to now more about "Troll Man"! I've got to
> see pictures!!! Does he still hang around the
> pool?
>
> No more sightings of the Army Yogi?
>
> That Benita guy's social media pages are
> hilarious. What a pathetic waste of a human. I'm
> wondering who was so desperate for a man that they
> had children with him. But looking at what he
> gets off on makes me wonder if she should be
> allowing her kids near him, just saying... Please,
> please tell us the $35 dollar story!!!
>
> And what the fuck is up with realtors???


His KIDS follow him on instagram!!! And he follows all those perv accounts that they can see!!! What was it that Jerseygirl said about him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Gainesville ()
Date: July 07, 2017 01:17PM

Holy shit!!!
I was the PP who posted about the"Triathalon Troll" and "Army Jock". I was looking up the Benita guy and find this website: https://golstonrealestate.com/offices/meet-our-agents/

And low and behold, who is on that site?? The "Triathlon Troll"!!!!!! They work together!!! And yet still, another realtor!

And before you ask, I am NOT Jersey Girl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: July8 ()
Date: July 08, 2017 05:25PM

What made you decide to look up Ben Benita? Have you seen him around town?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: PWC_Mom_of_Two ()
Date: July 10, 2017 07:26AM

Gainesville Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Holy shit!!!
> I was the PP who posted about the"Triathalon
> Troll" and "Army Jock". I was looking up the
> Benita guy and find this website:
> https://golstonrealestate.com/offices/meet-our-age
> nts/
>
> And low and behold, who is on that site?? The
> "Triathlon Troll"!!!!!! They work together!!! And
> yet still, another realtor!
>
> And before you ask, I am NOT Jersey Girl.

So I have to ask, is it Emilio or Steve?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Old guy ()
Date: July 19, 2017 01:23PM

Meh. An old guy hitting on a young woman, while creepy, isn't that surprising. Lots of dirty old men do it, I'm sure SinglemominPWC doesn't need to be told to stay away from them.

What I find more concerning is the guys who are looking to get in your bank account just as much as they are looking to get in your bed.
Court case information for Virginia is available to the public online--very easy to search by name.

I'd advise any woman to fully check out any potential dates and see what kind of judgments have been filed against them--civil and criminal. Any guy that can't handle paying his debts is someone you should "stay away from."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: fart cutter ()
Date: July 19, 2017 01:55PM

Old guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meh. An old guy hitting on a young woman, while
> creepy, isn't that surprising. Lots of dirty old
> men do it, I'm sure SinglemominPWC doesn't need to
> be told to stay away from them.
>
> What I find more concerning is the guys who are
> looking to get in your bank account just as much
> as they are looking to get in your bed.
> Court case information for Virginia is available
> to the public online--very easy to search by
> name.
>
> I'd advise any woman to fully check out any
> potential dates and see what kind of judgments
> have been filed against them--civil and criminal.
> Any guy that can't handle paying his debts is
> someone you should "stay away from."


Fine advice, but these snowflakes gather lots of confidence about themselves when they post here about someone hitting on them. In reality, no one ever really hits on them. They sit around at Target all day making up stories about creepy guys hitting on them. They would crawl a mile on their knees for a decent piece of dick to give them the time of day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Jersey Shore ()
Date: July 27, 2017 02:53AM

LOLZ.. what is it about that gym? Is it a horny realtor hangout? They all meet there to pull a train on all the sluts there? That Golston page looks like a collection of second rate Realtors, those who can't get a job in a real office.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Joe Silvernall ()
Date: July 28, 2017 07:20AM

Beware of this man he's a creep, likes to get a hold of Younger girls, takes them out and gets them intoxicated / drugged and has sex with them. His name is Joe Silvernail and he resides in Manassas Va I guess he doesn't consider what he does is rape.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Joe Silvernaill MANASSAS ()
Date: July 28, 2017 07:22AM

This is the creep
Attachments:
IMG_3471.PNG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Enforcer ()
Date: July 28, 2017 07:33AM

I heard he also has a huge gambling problem likes to gamble all his money away

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Emily 101 ()
Date: July 28, 2017 07:37AM

Wow I know this guy sounds like to me he lost his poker tournament this time

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Used and Abused ()
Date: July 28, 2017 10:02AM

Posted by: Joe Silvernall ()
Date: July 28, 2017 07:20AM

Beware of this man he's a creep, likes to get a hold of Younger girls, takes them out and gets them intoxicated / drugged and has sex with them. His name is Joe Silvernail and he resides in Manassas Va I guess he doesn't consider what he does is rape

Ben Benita does the same thing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Skipjack ()
Date: July 28, 2017 10:12AM

PWC_Mom_of_Two Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gainesville Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Holy shit!!!
> > I was the PP who posted about the"Triathalon
> > Troll" and "Army Jock". I was looking up the
> > Benita guy and find this website:
> >
> https://golstonrealestate.com/offices/meet-our-age
>
> > nts/
> >
> > And low and behold, who is on that site?? The
> > "Triathlon Troll"!!!!!! They work together!!!
> And
> > yet still, another realtor!
> >
> > And before you ask, I am NOT Jersey Girl.
>
> So I have to ask, is it Emilio or Steve?


Emilio looks to be out in Sterling, whereas Steve is out of Haymarket. Hmm, my money is on Steve being the creeper.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Ptaa ()
Date: July 28, 2017 10:24AM

Used and Abused Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Posted by: Joe Silvernall ()
> Date: July 28, 2017 07:20AM
>
> Beware of this man he's a creep, likes to get a
> hold of Younger girls, takes them out and gets
> them intoxicated / drugged and has sex with them.
> His name is Joe Silvernail and he resides in
> Manassas Va I guess he doesn't consider what he
> does is rape
>
> Ben Benita does the same thing.

How do you know? Did Ben Benita do this to you?

Did Jersey girl ever come back? Has Ben Benita moved on to a new, unsuspecting victim?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: InstagramUser ()
Date: July 29, 2017 07:39AM

Used and Abused Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Posted by: Joe Silvernall ()
> Date: July 28, 2017 07:20AM
>
> Beware of this man he's a creep, likes to get a
> hold of Younger girls, takes them out and gets
> them intoxicated / drugged and has sex with them.
> His name is Joe Silvernail and he resides in
> Manassas Va I guess he doesn't consider what he
> does is rape
>
> Ben Benita does the same thing.


LOLZ
His recent social media posts show him drinking wine with a woman. Not sure about "younger girls." She appears to be late 50s so she should be able to take care of herself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: PW Soccer Mom ()
Date: July 29, 2017 08:26AM

I was at Target the other day and all of these guys were there hitting on me. I was like OMG it's so gross. LOLZ!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: SJW75 ()
Date: July 29, 2017 09:54AM

InstagramUser Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Used and Abused Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Posted by: Joe Silvernall ()
> > Date: July 28, 2017 07:20AM
> >
> > Beware of this man he's a creep, likes to get a
> > hold of Younger girls, takes them out and gets
> > them intoxicated / drugged and has sex with
> them.
> > His name is Joe Silvernail and he resides in
> > Manassas Va I guess he doesn't consider what he
> > does is rape
> >
> > Ben Benita does the same thing.
>
>
> LOLZ
> His recent social media posts show him drinking
> wine with a woman. Not sure about "younger
> girls." She appears to be late 50s so she should
> be able to take care of herself.


Interesting. Why are you defending him? Don't you believe taking advantage of a drunk woman is rape?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: SJW75 ()
Date: July 29, 2017 11:38AM

It sure is rape, especially when they're throwing up in the toilet and then pass out in bed. That's exactly what Joe did

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Shgfr ()
Date: July 29, 2017 11:41AM

Who the fuck would want to have sex with a woman that just threw up in the toilet from being overly intoxicated. Just shows me what kind of character of this person is

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Chfkj ()
Date: July 29, 2017 11:58AM

Joe Silvernall Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Beware of this man he's a creep, likes to get a
> hold of Younger girls, takes them out and gets
> them intoxicated / drugged and has sex with
> them. His name is Joe Silvernail and he resides
> in Manassas Va I guess he doesn't consider what
> he did rape
Attachments:
IMG_3519.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Women - Who are the men to stay away from in PWC?
Posted by: Ghfghjb ()
Date: July 29, 2017 12:24PM

Shgfr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the fuck would want to have sex with a woman
> that just threw up in the toilet from being
> overly intoxicated. Just shows me what kind of
> character of this person is


I guess that was his sign that it was time to make a move

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **   *******   ********   ********  **    ** 
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **        ***   ** 
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **        ****  ** 
 **     **   ********  **     **  ******    ** ** ** 
 **     **         **  **     **  **        **  **** 
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **        **   *** 
  *******    *******   ********   **        **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.