HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What's Up with the Linton Hall Town Center?
Posted by: AnnieBee ()
Date: August 17, 2009 12:30AM

Seriously, what's going on with the Market Square town center? They moved out the trailer and the Peterson Co. website doesn't say anything. Anyone know what the status is?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Up with the Linton Hall Town Center?
Date: August 31, 2009 06:52PM

The website says opening 2010. I think I won't hold my breath. They haven't even started sitework, yet.
http://www.marketsquaretowncenter.com/vagateway_market_square.htm

Posted by: Lounge Lizard ()
Date: September 15, 2009 05:59PM

Annie - You sound really hot. I dig chicks who are in touch with their community. How about we get together sometime to talk municipal planning and see where it goes. Eh?!?

Date: September 22, 2009 08:01PM

Lounge Lizard,
When I am ready to date some random guy on a website run largely by conspiracy-theorists, I'll let you know.
-AnnieBee

Posted by: T2T ()
Date: November 08, 2010 05:21PM

I'd be willing to bet that this project is long dead, by now. The hopes to see a movie theater in Gainesville will be held off for several more years. Certainly, the economy has to show some better signs before they proceed with this project.

For example, take a look at the ground breaking that occurred at the corner of Rt. 15 and 55 in Haymarket. Home Depot and Safeway were scheduled to be the largest anchor stores in that strip mall. Within one or two month's time of each other, both companies announced they would not be opening stores in that area. I'm not even sure if the construction is continuing on this project. I certainly hope it isn't, as when one is driving in that area on Rt. 15, one can take in a great vista of the mountain views, which would just be junked up by a built-up shopping center.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.