HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
AVOID THIS PLACE IN MANASSAS AND HELP GET IT SHUTDOWN!!
Posted by: Gerald J ()
Date: July 13, 2016 06:07PM

So I was in Manassas the other day and I went to BB&T to do a couple of things, afterwards I was starving so I thought I'd stop at one of the many places nearby for food. I went to a small restaurant in the same shopping center, where the K Mart used to be and its right next to skyzone and a laundromat. The place was empty but I figured I'd try it out, I ordered some chicken and they seemed to be pressuring me into buy some bread so I did, when I got the bread and chicken, the bread was awful, no flavor, very bland and halfway into there was a fucking roach inside of the bread I was eating so I stopped immediately and started on the chicken, it was bland also but it was ok white meat, there were 3 more roaches inside of the chicken under the breasts, it was awful and kind of frightening seeing all of those in things I had already taken a bite out of, I asked for the manager and they wouldn't tell me where he is so I asked one more time before I call the health inspector and they brought out a short dude that was very rude, I showed him the roaches and he was insisting that I put them there, he then told me I could get more free bread which I didn't want at all, I just wanted my money back and to leave, they refused to give me my money back so I asked to see there bakery license and license to sell food, they showed me the license to sell food but they said they don't have a license to sell bread at all, so they are selling bread without a license and not only is it horrible quality but there are roaches everywhere in that damn place, it's terrible knowing places like this are still open, there was a sign on the door that said something in Spanich and the place was going to be called "alfapan". Please guys avoid this place if your ever in Manassas, I'm trying to get someone to go down there and see if they have the same experience so I can get a health inspector down there, can anyone help out how to do that? This place needs to get shutdown ASAP and get cleaned in and out, it's disgusting. They need to get the correct license to sell bread and bake indoors also!! Can anyone help get a
Health inspector down there to get it checked out and cleaned? The place is illegally selling crappy bread and it's infested with roaches. Someone get the health inspector to check it out ASAP!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: AVOID THIS PLACE IN MANASSAS AND HELP GET IT SHUTDOWN!!
Posted by: Gerald J ()
Date: July 13, 2016 06:09PM

It's in the same shopping center as cafe rio, BB&T, skyzone, and there used to be a Kmart down there also

Posted by: etYLU ()
Date: July 13, 2016 08:23PM

mailto:FoodSafety@vdh.virginia.gov

Posted by: buttery buns ()
Date: July 14, 2016 06:05PM

How can we avoid it if you won't tell us the name???

Sounds like it needs Chef Gordon Ramsay to the rescue!!!

Posted by: Gearld J ()
Date: July 15, 2016 02:51PM

It's a new place, doesn't even have their sign up yet, it has a grand opening sign up and new management sign also, they have piece of paper on the glass that says "alfapan" on it. The place is horrendous.

Posted by: Gerry J ()
Date: July 15, 2016 06:05PM

UPDATE: I came to the place again to order some chicken and see if maybe they just messed up this one time, they seemed to freshly paint the walls in there but it still is infested, I saw roaches on the floor as soon as I walked in and I ordered some chicken breast this time around but the gentleman said he didn't want to attend me and told me to leave, I said "why?" And he told me "you cause too much trouble and aren't allowed to order anything anymore", apparently I'm the one causing trouble when they are illegally selling bread and have a huge roach infestation so I just said "fine", but before leaving I asked for him to show me the license of the place, I said legally he has to show me. He showed me a license that isn't even for the place, they are illegally using a license for another place to sell their bread and bake it!! We really need to get this place shut down, it's infested and this guy is breaking so many laws here. The address to this place is 7817 Sudley rd, it's the place that has a "grand opening" sign

Posted by: wwwww ()
Date: July 21, 2016 09:39PM

This place was a peruvian chicken place that has closed down and re opened with "new management". That is not a hispanic place. If im not mistaken, it is owned by a middle eastern gentleman. Try El Mirador next time, they are amazing.

Posted by: big john stud ()
Date: August 04, 2016 04:09AM

they don't like you because you fucking suck, whats so fucking hard to understand chump?

Posted by: Another customer ()
Date: August 06, 2016 04:51PM

I asked for extra mayo and the cook jacked off on my sandwich.

Posted by: Holes In Your Story (HEAD) ()
Date: August 15, 2016 08:16AM

First off....
If you found a roach in your bread there's no chance you would have shrugged it off and proceeded to eat the chicken!

Secondly.....
If that really happened during your first visit there's no chance that you would want to return, unless you were just trying to get sick on purpose or you were trying to stir the pot and mess with them!

You should be teabagged for posting on this website!

Posted by: Ryan S ()
Date: December 12, 2016 10:32PM

He's not lying, I tried their bread and the shit is stale as fuck. I saw a roach but left as soon as I saw it, I'm not staying to eat in a shit hole like that.

Posted by: XX2C ()
Date: December 20, 2016 01:02AM

I went there and found a roach in my bread, too. They charged me an extra dollar for the roach. When I asked why I was being charged a dollar, they said it was because it was a small one. The larger ones are $2.50 each.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.