HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cory Stewart Comments
Posted by: annoyed411 ()
Date: March 14, 2016 09:19AM

Says he's NOT concerned about the MULTIPLE homes that have been shot at over the last few weeks, yet is concerned about shooting toward officer and hostility.

Well you what, if the cops hadn't been acting like thugs for YEARS now, tasing people right and left and just general bully tactics people might still have respect for them. You walk by cop, minding your business and they look at you like dirt on their shoes.

I use to live 5 minutes away from police station and my home was being broken into, I told the 911 dispatch I had a baby in the house, it took them 1.5 HOURS to get there. Their whole attitude was like, whatever because the person was not able to get in and fled. I was home and saw the person trying to enter my home.

Yet, if my tags have been one day over, I would have been pulled over and treated like a criminal. While I would never issue violence against a cop I have NO LOVE or respect for them until they realize they are here to protect the citizens and not act like freeloading bullies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cory Stewart Comments
Posted by: Whatevs ()
Date: March 15, 2016 01:40PM

Cory Stewart is going to make a great president some day, so STFU.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.