HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Starrlyn Ascencio Bennett
Posted by: Abel Z ()
Date: March 13, 2016 03:44PM

Hey guys, does anyone have any info on Starrlyn Ascencio Bennett?? I've been trying to reach out to her for a while but no luck, she lives in centreville or chantilly

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Starrlyn Ascencio Bennett
Posted by: who cares ()
Date: April 11, 2016 10:32PM

who wants to know?

Posted by: Victim of Christina Mennella ()
Date: May 15, 2016 02:02PM

Christina Mennella

Posted by: Christina Mennella ()
Date: June 04, 2016 09:10AM

You can post my name anywhere you. Bottom line is the Feds are watching these sites. I, Christina Mennella, am a victim of child sex trafficking and my traffickers are hurting others. You are a flying monkey for a pack of Sociopaths.

Posted by: Christina Mennella t ()
Date: June 04, 2016 10:14AM

https://gazette.gmu.edu/articles/12037

http://newsl.org/2015/04/booming-shadow-industry-sex-trafficking-leaves-destructive-wake-taxpayers-foot-the-bill/

There are victims of Christina Mennella I was forced to infiltrate Melanie, Jessica, Shawn, Larry who were also kids. But, that didn't happen until I was forced into addiction and made to do this for drugs, and fear that they really would kill my Mom and my brothers. Louie, Brent, etc.

But nobody saw Tim forcing me to sell my body at the Race Track, etc. Punching in the face if I asked for help. Putting toothpaste in my Vagina. Knocking me out where I would wake up and not know where I was. Melanie made it out too. Eric her husband is a Cop.

I was forced to put Eddie up to do Prison time a John who I fell in love with who was given to Shawn when he was released.

Natalie was saved by Paul and many others slipped into a dissociative state of denial.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.