HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The real William A. Malcom
Posted by: Evil Exposed ()
Date: February 18, 2016 11:36AM

William A. Malcom was born Sunday, October 2, 1949 in Zanesville, OH. He died Monday, July 26, 2010, due to an illness. He worked as a teacher for Stonewall Highschool in Manassas, VA. He was also employed with Prince William County Parks and Rec. (Always around kids)Yes, this information can be easily found online. What is not known, is that he was a child abuser, pedophile, and a rapist. He abused multiple young girls under age 12. This went undocumented due to the fear and threats he instilled on his victims. The young girls he raped knew him very well. He built trust with his victims through his job and connections in the community. Their lives will never be the same. There have been other rapes he has commited where the victims did not know who he was. Close friends and family thought the suspect sketch looked a little too similar, but they didn't want to beleive it. They didn't want to believe a "man" who was such a pillar of society, could do those things. Well he did. He committed unspeakable acts. His brother, Mark, who is still alive in Ohio, helped him try to hide the things he did. The sex he had with underage girls, his assaults, and probably the rapes too. I can't confirm he knew about the rape, but I know for a fact that he knew his brother was a child abuser and that he was having sex with underage girls. His death came too soon. He should have spent his last few days in a tiny cell. The real William "Bill" Malcom needs to be brought to the light. People need to know what kind of "man" he really was. Let them know that he beat children bloody, molested young girls, and stole the innocence of the two young girls he raped. Unfortunately there are probably other victims out there. Victims that don't know the monster that has haunted them for decades is dead and enduring an eternity of torture in hell. This is not a personal attack on William Malcom or his family. I do not have anything to gain from a dead man. I only want to the truth to be exposed, to give his victims the satisfaction that the world knows who he really was. I will do all I can to make this possible. Starting now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real William A. Malcom
Posted by: TACOs ()
Date: February 18, 2016 02:49PM

sounds like Bill Cosby's long lost brother.

Posted by: Det. RL Hyatt ()
Date: April 03, 2016 06:01PM

I have been assigned to review the reported abuse. Would the writer of the original posting please contact me at 703.792.7260 or my e-mail, rlhyatt@pwcgov.org. Thanks in advance and the information you share as well as your identity will be keep private.

Det. R.L. Hyatt
Prince William County Police
CID/Special Victims Unit

Victim
Posted by: Redacted By Request ()
Date: November 10, 2016 11:16AM

I had a horrible nightmare last night (which I often do because of this man) And it brings me comfort to look him up online after,to see that hes not alive and is in fact Dead. I happened to come across this and I am so sorry this man had come into your life. He was my step father at one point in time and I support and confirm everything stated.(except for the brother thing I was too young to know what was going on or what adults knew or talked about)

edit by Cary: Name and email redacted by request.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2016 05:19PM by Cary.

Posted by: JLH ()
Date: December 08, 2016 03:38AM

I was a high school choir student of Mr. Malcom's in the 1980's and can confirm that he was a predator. At that time, I had a physical relationship with him and thought I was in love with him (teenage infatuation). He started a physical relationship with me when I was in a very vulnerable time in my family's life and he offered to be a support and listening ear. It turned into something much more. I thought I was special...until I found out about another female student in the choir who was also having a physical relationship with him.

Posted by: Former student also ()
Date: December 13, 2016 05:18PM

I was also a student of his in the 1980's and everything that's been written about him is true. He took advantage of my trust along with many others which still has an affect on my relationships today. He was no hero as some thought of him. He was a predator who passed away without ever having to face those of us he screwed up for the rest of our lives.

Posted by: Shocked to the Core ()
Date: December 24, 2016 01:56PM

OMG I am in shock. This guy was a member of the Prince William Chapter of Parents Without Partners back in the early nineties and accessible to a lot of kids through this group. I am sick!

Posted by: Greg ()
Date: January 22, 2017 08:10AM

I know I'm late to the game but I rarely visit this site. I'm not sure what the goal is with this posting as Bill is long gone from this earth. I had him as a teacher back in the 70's and never saw an issue. I even went to his house, along with a few friends, with Bill's invitation, regarding a meeting to discuss "financial freedom." Turns out it was an Amway meeting. We all left. But no one was raped. I'm not saying this didn't happen but I fail to see what was accomplished with this post.

Posted by: Pyscheme ()
Date: January 25, 2017 06:29AM

Well being an Amway rep is about as bad as being a pedo rapist.

Posted by: Tweedle Dee ()
Date: March 20, 2017 07:13PM

He went after girls,..... Duh

Posted by: Barry Tone ()
Date: April 16, 2017 01:14AM

I was a student of his in the 70's and I remember him marrying a graduating senior a year or two before I graduated. He was always quite a flirt with spme of the girls but I never saw or heard of any inappropriate activity.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.