HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Linton Hall 29 exchange red light.
Posted by: Mr.Ocean ()
Date: October 07, 2015 06:20PM

Just want to let those know who don't know, when the light is red on Linton Hall Rd and you are preparing to turn on to 29. THAT IS A FULL STOP. NOT STOP AND GO! There's going to be serious accident because people don't stop at the red light. It's a fast light, just stop and wait for the green light.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Linton Hall 29 exchange red light.
Posted by: Billy ()
Date: October 08, 2015 12:30PM

I will stop and then go. What do i have to do ? stop, get out, walk around my car 3 times then get back in and i can go ?

Why dont you just speed up so there is no room for me to get in otherwise stfu pussy.

Re: Linton Hall 29 exchange red light.
Posted by: Mr.Ocean ()
Date: October 08, 2015 02:17PM

Billy,

You must be one of the dumb asses that run the light. I'll make sure to call 911 after they scrap your ass off the pavement.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.