HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bartender at Brother's?
Posted by: truth on 234 ()
Date: December 06, 2014 01:26AM

Does anyone know the name of the bartender at Brothers Encore? I saw his girlfriend hanging all over some guy the other night. She was drunk out of her mind telling a bunch of people that her bf deals drugs sand can get them whatever they want. If you know him, you might want to let him know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bartender at Brother's?
Posted by: Tell dem brothas ()
Date: September 05, 2017 01:33AM

Pretty sure this was about Chelsea, way back in the day, she hasn't worked there in a while, you some times see her around town from time to time. She is actually pretty cool.

Posted by: Chelsea sucks ()
Date: September 07, 2017 04:35PM

Chelsea was always a ugly slut. Never could just take no for an answer. Many family problems and money issues . She never grew up and hates on a lot of girls for how pretty they are

Watch your husbands girls , Chelsea's back !!!

Posted by: Wings 2 go ()
Date: September 07, 2017 11:42PM

Several of us know about her sucking, does she swallow. That creature always had cold sores and shit on her face, god knows what her downstairs region looks like. A very tepid hep c soup flows within her I'm sure. If Ian wasnt so coked up and bi polar all the time, he would have noticed how much that vag was getting ravaged by Eric, Mike and others he would consider his friends.

Posted by: Dude word ()
Date: September 08, 2017 12:34AM

Which Chelsea? What's her last name cuz now I'm scured ... hooked up with quite the chelseys in my time. Usually all chelseas are sluts with cold aores

Posted by: Lucky man ()
Date: September 08, 2017 01:34AM

If she work at dat Brothers, then yeah, be scared. She a stumbly alchie that squalls as she rides cock of any size or color...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.