HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Patricia Ann Fitzgerald social worker in Stafford county Va
Posted by: Angel299 ()
Date: August 15, 2021 02:49PM

This is a long shot but the social worker just passed away and has been proven to have been suffering from dementia and now that I think, it had to be for a long time before it lead to her death. This lady put me through hell causing me PTSD to the point that I blocked a part of my life out that she was involved. She manipulated my parents and me by using threatening tactics with every situation she presented. She took me, then my child then sent me back home. She took my child; had her fostered as well as adopted my child to an immigrant that was certainly not a citizen of the United States until 11 years after the adoption. (I didn't find this out until I found out she passed which was 4 months ago) I was forced into signing my rights up being I was under 18 and she separated me from my parents to manipulate me. She never gave any of us a chance, not once. She was a horrible person to me and my family and I came from a very wealthy and loving family. Can anyone relate to any abuse of her authority, fraud, and manipulation of this lady? There are details I am leaving out because I am scared of the social service office,

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.