HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Forrest park film star!
Posted by: Go pro chelz! ()
Date: August 23, 2018 02:04AM

Chelsea from Forest Park h.s. a couple years back. She seems to moved onto professional pastures, under the adult film name Verona Vaughn. The boobs seem a bit big for her, with the right make up, perhaps. Im one of like 3 guys in the zip code that has been inside her, so I can't speak for this. Asking for a friend. Any thpughts appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Forrest park film star!
Posted by: your mileage may vary ()
Date: August 23, 2018 07:47AM

Not her.

Verona Vaughn is from the Czech republic and was born in 1989.

Posted by: That Greek Guy ()
Date: August 23, 2018 01:14PM

As a guy that has been with Chelsea a few times, that girl listed above, Verona is not her. Chelsea has a crooked ass vag and I tried several times to straighten that thing out with my Greek wand, but to no avail. Her back is all jacked up too, from time to time she walks like she is 80 years old. I have a feeling she may have had daddy issues the way she will just spread those legs for attention. In the foreseeable future I see: pill addiction, miscarried children, multiple partners, alcoholism, food stamps, a broken down trailer, rest stop sex, abortion and sudden infant death syndrome. Questions use of her body for addictions listed above will most likely lead to AT LEAST Hep C, if not worse. Confidence is high on 2-3 suicide attempts.

Posted by: Evidence? ()
Date: September 05, 2018 02:15AM

Is this her? Ive only been with her in the dark, this could explain her jacked up back.
Attachments:
3075673.jpg

Posted by: Blabber ()
Date: September 25, 2018 02:25PM

Heard she moved to Nokesville. Probably for the best, that area is bit more suited for the tailer trash type. Buddy of mine told me that her gash is a scary sight, dont get too close, the stench is repugnant.

Posted by: sheeee's baaack! ()
Date: November 01, 2018 01:15PM

Saw that thing walking around the Montclair area the other night, great, I guess the pesticide only works for a li bit. Time for the nuclear weaponry...

Posted by: Yup, saw her... ()
Date: November 17, 2018 03:35AM

Oh yeah, her sister sucked more PWC cock than anyone on record. Shes a plump, fun, lil cum toy to have a house during a party. Her puss has been stretched beyond repair, thank God i got in there while there was still tread on the tire...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.