HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Alfapan in Manassas SUCKS!
Posted by: Brian S ()
Date: September 14, 2016 10:38AM

This place is located where the old Kmart used to be, in the same shopping center as cafe rio. This place sucks big time, they sell bread and every damn piece of bread I bit into was stale as hell and dry. Who knows how long they've been sitting there. They sell chicken there too but it's very dry and almost flavorless. The place is ran by some Hispanics now and it's always very dirty and noisy inside and I saw a few cockroaches on the floor in the corner also. I won't ever go back there again, too dirty, bad quality bread and food. I'd rather go to cafe rio for food in the same shopping center and there is better bread in that bakery in the shopping center with staples.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alfapan in Manassas SUCKS!
Posted by: Complainsomemore ()
Date: September 14, 2016 05:53PM

Cool story, bro. Do you have anymore? I'm sitting on the edge of my seat. Mostly because my balls are wet but also because your story was interesting. Tell me another

Re: Alfapan in Manassas SUCKS!
Posted by: Juan R ()
Date: November 26, 2016 09:32PM

I been there just a week ago, not good at all. Their bread is old and stale and almost tasteless. The chicken tastes old and kinda metallicy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.