HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
#furrylivesmatter
Posted by: Michael E. Herman ()
Date: September 23, 2016 09:43AM

https://www.weasyl.com/user/canilupine

So, I've officially left Sears Auto Center and took a sales associate job at a local family-owned auto service chain. Full time, benefits, and all that jazz.. Sears started giving me skin problems from the constant, 10-hour-per-day exposure to irritants, so it was never able to really heal. The more I'm away from there, the better it gets,

It's a pretty high-end place, so I'll have to wear business attire and a real tie. Last place I worked at that required this kind of dress code was a horrible car wash chain with managers that micro-managed every last insignificant detail and completely missed the big picture, and it showed in the floods of negative reviews. This place, though, is actually quite impressive. I'll definitely have to step up my professional game for this one.
In my personal life, not a whole lot has changed. Still living the single life, but I made a couple bigger purchases that'll make moving a long distance rather difficult. Picked up a really nice memory foam queen bed from Sears on clearance, about half the normal price, and a decent mountain bike for once. My previous ones have all been Walmart specials or other low-end bikes, but I ended up investing in an entry-level Diamondback 29" cross-country bike. It's not top of the line, but it's a hell of a lot better than anything I've had before.
I also saw I was starting to gain a few pounds, and decided to put myself on a diet and start some mild exercise. Within the month I dropped about 8 lbs, and now I'm back under the 170 mark to stay within my duct tape dummy size. My fursuit still isn't done after three years, but it is in the current batch to be completed, and parts of it are done.

Also, I won a race at the new go-kart track at the local mall. They have electric karts that'll do 55 with enough room, and I set the fastest lap time! That got me a $300 credit towards a social event, which I'm using to put on a furmeet. (Here's the video from the event: https://www.facebook.com/ManassasMall/videos/1014396735275148/)
All in all, I've been working on improving myself and my life after leaving my ex wife, and I feel I'm doing a pretty damn good job of it. Am I where I want to be? Not yet. I've been considering moving back to Oregon, but I've got too much good going here to leave yet. I do hope to find a romantic partner, but so far the few I've opened up to have all turned around and bit me in the ass. But, I'm doing the best I can and living life for me.

As for other changes, whenever the f*** my fursuit is finally done, I'll be working on improving my social life and getting out more. I might try doing some fursuit dancing as well!

Anywho - hit me up on the twitter if you are down to fuck while dressed up like a stuffed animal. @CaniLupine

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: #furrylivesmatter
Posted by: Teddybear fuckers ()
Date: September 23, 2016 10:23AM

Wow, those furry freaks are sure quick to turn on each other. What a bazaar subset of freakdom.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/cani-lupine.23193/

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.