HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Saranac
Posted by: Glenkirk Road ()
Date: July 09, 2014 07:09PM

The people in Saranac, what the fuck? They act as if they are the PWC version of Great Falls. People who think their shit don't stink because they paid $800,000+ for a 6,000 sq. ft. house made by your typical mass builder using questionable labor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saranac
Posted by: yes ()
Date: July 10, 2014 09:57AM

stay out of our neighborhood and it will be all good. Stay in manassas with your 20 other family members in your 2 bedroom efficiency.

Posted by: Glenkirk Road ()
Date: July 10, 2014 09:19PM

yes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> stay out of our neighborhood and it will be all
> good. Stay in manassas with your 20 other family
> members in your 2 bedroom efficiency.

Lol. Far from what you think. 15 year resident in Va Oaks (Presidents Landing). Just another mass builder house with questionable labor. The difference is that I don't think I'm better than everyone else because of the house I own, the car I drive and where I live.

Posted by: Woohoo ()
Date: July 13, 2014 12:19PM

You are jealous of the gate aren't you?

Posted by: not me ()
Date: July 13, 2014 06:45PM

Not one bit, or of that tacky fucking sign they have.

Posted by: gnawgnaw ()
Date: July 13, 2014 08:31PM

They pay to keep the darkies out, not for quality.

Posted by: Lt dan ()
Date: July 14, 2014 12:10AM

It's not a tacky fucking sign. It's a diorama nightlight. However it does seem you think are the shit because of where you live Mr. VA Oaks.

Posted by: Agreed ()
Date: July 19, 2014 07:56PM

Glenkirk Road Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The people in Saranac, what the fuck? They act as
> if they are the PWC version of Great Falls.
> People who think their shit don't stink because
> they paid $800,000+ for a 6,000 sq. ft. house made
> by your typical mass builder using questionable
> labor.

We were one of the first families to move in to Saranac. There were maybe 10 houses existing when we did. It was a nice group of people who bonded over the fact that we were founding residents. I would agree that now most of these people here have the 'we're better than you" attitude. I try to be friendly, but either the moms are all catty and gossipy or the guys are strutting around like peacocks trying to out impress the others. 4 more years until I can retire and move to a more quiet way and less materialistic way of life.

Date: July 20, 2014 06:50PM

I smile every time I pass that place. Don't the people in there realize how fake it looks? Completely fake. It's a builder's take on upstate NY. You're in suburbia VA and the neighborhood looks foolish and out of place.

Posted by: I'm out of there! ()
Date: July 20, 2014 09:45PM

I sold my home while it was worth something. Good luck to the rest of you suckers! And yes, I agree that tacky fucking sign/diorama/whatever you want to call it looks ridiculous.

Posted by: I'm out of there! ()
Date: July 20, 2014 09:45PM

I sold my home while it was worth something. Good luck to the rest of you suckers! And yes, I agree that tacky fucking sign/diorama/whatever you want to call it looks ridiculous.

Posted by: Originalist ()
Date: August 25, 2014 10:55AM

We looked at Saranac when we first moved to the area. There were maybe 10 houses standing at the time. Our biggest worry was that each of the houses appeared to have been built to accomodate multiple families (one on each floor, due to the layouts, extra kitchen facilities, bathrooms, etc). OUr buggest fear was that we would be the only true family amoung a bunch of hispanics crammed into a single house, with 20 beat up cars outside. That may not be the case yet, but just wait until it is discovered by them....

Posted by: Mr. Ocean ()
Date: January 30, 2015 07:32PM

Sounds like a lot of jealousy to me. Saranac is nice. All the complainers should be thankful they have $1 million dollar homes close by. Don't hate,appreciate. You may have your own seven figure home one day. :-)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.