HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why the hell didn't the kids get a snow day?
Posted by: sallyhanson ()
Date: March 25, 2014 11:06AM

There are accidents all over PW Pky, bridges are icing over. Why the hell are they taking chances like this with our children's lives?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why the hell didn't the kids get a snow day?
Posted by: NoVa ()
Date: March 29, 2014 08:28PM

because the snow occurred during school & Virginia is Tired of Canceling schools & Remember,This is the South, You Can drive your John Deere Tractor and Shoot Rifle's into the Air And not get in Trouble..

Posted by: sallyhanson ()
Date: April 02, 2014 10:25AM

Wrong! I live under the watchful eye and strict thumb of a NOVA homeowners assoc. I cannot even plant certain shrubs nor leave my trashcan out past 7pm lest I want to be shunned by my neighbors or fined by the homeowners.

Posted by: NoVa ()
Date: April 17, 2014 07:51PM

NOVA ISNT THE SOUTH! NOVA ISNT THE REAL VIRGINIA! GO LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN AWAY FROM MEXICANS AND CURRY SMELLING INDIANS! COME FOWN TO WHERE THEY HAVE SOUTHERN ACCENTS AND JOHN DEERES! MOVE OUT OF NORTHERN VIRGINIA!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.