HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
McDonalds in and around Manassas
Posted by: dark penis ()
Date: July 10, 2011 04:47PM

Are there any McDonalds in or around Manassas that DO NOT cater exclusively to the immigrant crowd? Was passing thru Manassas and stopped at the MD in the Davis Ford Crossing shopping center. Jesus, WTF? 6pm, one register open, 9 people standing around waiting on food. One guy starts to order, some beaner crashes to the counter and starts rapid fire spanish with the beaner at the register. She ignores the guy ordering and takes care of the beaner. WTF? Doesn't say sorry to the other guy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: McDonalds in and around Manassas
Posted by: pablo ()
Date: July 16, 2011 12:49PM

Manassas be our place. Go away an no regrasse.

Posted by: McDonalds in General ()
Date: July 16, 2011 10:52PM

I don't think you've noticed much different at the McDonalds restaurants in Manassas that you wouldn't see at any of their other locations around the metro area. They all cater to the immigrant crowd. Immigrants work there and they all slide free food over the counter to their fellow citizens from their home countries.

Heaven forbid, any of the teenagers want to take on some part time work. If they all worked a few hours a week, none of the immigrants would have the McDonalds jobs at all.

Posted by: Raptured ()
Date: July 17, 2011 07:18AM

McDonalds in General Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...Immigrants work there and they
> all slide free food over the counter to their
> fellow citizens from their home countries...

Free Food For Friends has been the standard for all the fast food joints for as long as I can remember - and that memory of free food goes back almost 50 years - has nothing to do with immigration unless you want to discuss immigration of great-great-great-grandparents.

I imagine it's a lot harder to hand over free food other than, say, ice cream, drinks, or fries now that the food is almost all made-to-order - in the Good Ol' Days McD's had racks of burgers and fries sitting there ready to be "served" - those of us "in the know" would always order a burger with, say, no pickle so we could get a fresh one...no need anymore!

Posted by: Arlingtonkid ()
Date: July 18, 2011 10:53PM

McDonalds food quality is poor, and that should be the number one reason to not support them. But, ya, I've noticed that when I do visit them, only to use the restroom, most of the workers appear to be illegals, so screw them.

Posted by: chick ()
Date: January 03, 2012 01:01PM

so yeah. agree. i recently moved to manassas and i wont go to most places. makes thing extremely uncomfortable being a female and walking into places like that. the whistles may be something you do in your country but its not respectful here. as a matter of fact, i have seen numerous K.O.'s of pissed boyfriends when "pablo" decides to holler and talk about the disgusting shit they would like to do to the girl in front of them. not only does the food suck, but i feel as tho the spanish are not nearly as clean. i can tell you this from a 4 bedroom family home next to me with 13 family member living there. apparently some sleep in closets for room. not only that but they have fucking rats. k im done

Posted by: jasonrules ()
Date: March 01, 2014 08:06PM

McDonalds puts poison in their food. Leave it to the illegals. This cheap poison is made for their kind to kill them off faster. It's cheaper to have them expire at 40-50 than 80.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.