HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
VASAP program, Manassas
Posted by: Fuckyou1_KTA ()
Date: February 02, 2012 07:31PM

Avoid at all costs. Run from the police. It's worth the risk to not be forced into this scam our state uses to bleed money from any sort of alcohol offender.

Plus the employees here all have attitudes. I went in with a collared shirt, khakis and a sweater, and was perfectly polite - a true gentleman. All this to make a good impression in hopes of winning them over and expediting the whole process of the program. Well don't bother because they were as rude as they could be without saying "Fuck you!" as soon as I entered the facility.

So I'm serious about running from the police. I know highschoolers in this program who were caught at a busted party. If you're in that situation, tell everyone to run- they can only grab one kid for every officer. And if you've got the balls or opportunity to kill a cop, do us a favor...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2012 10:23PM by Fuckyou1_KTA.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: VASAP program, Manassas
Posted by: Shovelknockout ()
Date: July 02, 2013 11:15PM

Hate VASAP... Got a non compliance report because my vehicle broke down on my way to class.. Now i have a court date in 2 months to see how much jail time i get -__-

Posted by: 5-0 ()
Date: July 03, 2013 07:57AM

Sorry they didnt roll out the red carpet for you and your faggoty sweater vest

If you cant do the time dont do the crime.

Posted by: gaymarket ()
Date: July 05, 2013 01:44PM

from what i understand, the people that run intake are often rude and don't give a fuck about you (and why should they, i guess)

but the teacher i had was a nice old man who used to have a problem with gin and tonics (or now he has the problem and didn't before, i'm not sure) and didn't demand much out of the class

the last class we had was just watching some old vhs of bill cosby's standup set about drinking and alcoholics.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.