HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Barnes and Noble in Manassas
Posted by: Jane357 ()
Date: July 11, 2012 03:21PM

Is it me or is there a lot of weird creepy people around the Barnes and Noble in Manassas? I saw 4 homeless people in that same shopping centre, sad. Also there seems to always be this creepy old asian guy wondering around Barnes and Noble looking for women to strike a convo with then as soon as that happens then he starts to be even creepier... yet I see this old guy everytime

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Barnes and Noble in Manassas
Posted by: outback ()
Date: July 21, 2012 10:44AM

I used to work in that shopping center. The homeless live in the woods behind there and eat out of the dumpsters from Giant and Panera

Posted by: pops ()
Date: February 25, 2013 02:33PM

No, people did, indeed, live behind the shopping center. But no one ate from any dumpsters. Lol. Both giant and panera give their food away to shelters and some employees would give food to the homeless at panera though. I used to be homeless there, so i know what I'm talking about. Lol.

Posted by: Blowtorch333 ()
Date: February 27, 2013 03:48PM

I got a BJ in there right in the racks of books from a hottie.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.