HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
VRE train safety
Posted by: Broadrun Rider ()
Date: January 21, 2012 08:34PM

I am a regular VRE rider between Broad Run and Union Station. Has anyone else talked to Keolis conductors about the trains hitting the platform? Several mornings, we have seen groups of people on looking at the platform and measuring. Is something wrong? When we start boarding from the new end, I am concerned that someone will be injured. Does anyone know anything about this contractor or what VRE is doing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: VRE train safety
Posted by: Rider ()
Date: January 22, 2012 08:50PM

I have been told that of the train comes in too fast it will hit that new platform. So maybe they have to cut some of it off. I don't understand why they spent the money to build that. The train starts from that point and it waits while people board rather than wait in the cold. Wich is something Amtrak wouldn't do. We need more parking or another road out of the parking lot.

Re: VRE train safety
Posted by: conductor ()
Date: January 23, 2012 01:23PM

Whatever, you guys are just a bunch of fags.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.