HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anyone about to buy a new/used car, if so this might help
Posted by: Mark1376 ()
Date: September 06, 2013 10:59AM

Hi all,

I recently had to get a new car because the transmission blew in the one I previously had. Turns out as I expected, I was not gonna get much for the trade so I decided to ask some friends for tips on where I could get a decent trade around the area. Turns out that there is this dealership in Woodbridge that gave me a pretty good deal for the trade and gave me a nice discount from the msrp price of my new car (2013 sonata) to a reasonable price. This guy named Marcelo took care of me and told me that he had just gotten started so he wanted to just sell the cars and didn't really care much about the profit as supposedly they were still paying hit a set price. So that's my tip for people who want to buy a car for bargain, look for that new guy at any dealership, it seems that they are not that worried about the price as much as they are about how many cars they sale.

Good luck all!

Mark.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone about to buy a new/used car, if so this might help
Posted by: Car Buyer ()
Date: September 06, 2013 01:06PM

Thanks for the info Marcello! I mean "Mark"...wink wink

Re: Anyone about to buy a new/used car, if so this might help
Posted by: Mark1376 ()
Date: September 07, 2013 12:13PM

haha, so just because I havent said anything negative about my experience at a dealership doesn't mean that I don't mean it hahah. You dont even know the name of the dealership or know how to get there in particular so thanks for your assumptions and best of luck getting a car.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.