HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Creepy Guy in Haymarket VA
Posted by: Conflicted ()
Date: June 30, 2013 09:56AM

Hi Everyone,

I've been coming to FFX Underground for years and I'm betting one or more have the answer to a problem I've been having. My wife's aunt bought a large house last year in Piedmont (a gated community). We've had some problems with a neighbor across the street who complains to the HOA that there are too many people living in the house. The house is huge and has 6 bedrooms and is well over 4,000 square feet. The HOA rules for the # of occupantancy is the same as PW County's...

Prince William County
http://www.pwcgov.org/government/dept/publicworks/ns/Pages/Occupancy-and-Overcrowding.aspx

Neighborhood services came over and checked out the complaint and there were no issues because there are 9 persons there and all are blood relatives except for me, who is related by marriage to the family. But this is only part of the problem. This guy lives at the corner almost across the street and I've caught him twice now standing next to my car, looking in the windows, getting my tag numbers. When I approached him he said he was a police officer. When I asked to see his badge, he said that he "didn't have to" and walked away. Here's another fact, I am in law enforcement myself and insisted that he show me his badge and identification. The 1st time he said he didn't have it, the 2nd time he refused to show me. My wife's aunt is the guardian of three of her daughter's children and all three are minors, my wife and I have a baby and she stays home all the time. They've told us they've seen this man and another guy walking around outside and behind our house during business hours. Remember he lives across the street and on the corner so he shouldn't have any business in our backyard. I recently came home and caught him walking next to our house from the backyard to the front. I stopped and warned him that if he does it again I'm going to call PW County police.

I've talked to the neighbors who are very nice and they tell me this guy always talks about our house and tells them conspiracy theory type things to them that seem racial in nature. (My wife's Aunt and her family are 2nd and 3rd generation upper class from Puerto Rico who lived in New York most their lives. They've lived in Northern VA for about 10 years). They've had problems like this before and have been dealing alot with the HOA lately. From the sounds of it, my wife's Aunt might sue the HOA and this guy for harassment. I tried to arrange a meeting between myself and the guy to find out what the problem is and see if it could be worked out, but he refused. Seems to hide inside his house when I walk over. He lives at [redacted] in Haymarket VA. I've seen what looks like SWAT gear in the back of his car. I think he might be (have been) in some law enforcement group outside of PW County.

***Note: I am a while male and work for the sheriff's department in another county for just under 9 years. I really don't want to "rat" on someone else in uniform. I was unable to find out anything about this guy. Could he be a fed posing as a PW county deputy?

edit by Cary: Address redacted. Personal attacks, including "outting" (posting real names/address/phone numbers), against non-public figures is prohibited.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2013 05:47PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Creepy Guy in Haymarket VA
Posted by: Conflicted ()
Date: June 30, 2013 12:03PM

Correction on the address it is [redacted] in Haymarket VA. ***Note: My wife's aunt just told me that he was out there yesterday writing down information on cars parked on the other side of the street. (Not ours). Seems like an odd hobby to me.

edit by Cary: Address redacted. Personal attacks, including "outting" (posting real names/address/phone numbers), against non-public figures is prohibited.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2013 05:48PM by Cary.

Posted by: Nonsense ()
Date: July 01, 2013 03:40PM

I think you are full of crap. No law enforcement officer would publicize the guy's address. I doubt you are in law enforcement. You just want to put the guy's address out there for something to happen to him.

And if something did happen to him, geez, you could be liable. It wouldn't be hard to figure out who you are.

BTW, I too live in Piedmont. Not too far off of Catharpin Road. I will swing by your house sometime now that I know where you live.

Posted by: MoreInfo ()
Date: July 01, 2013 03:50PM

Install security cameras............DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: asfasdfasdffa ()
Date: July 02, 2013 07:53PM

Nonsense Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think you are full of crap. No law enforcement
> officer would publicize the guy's address. I doubt
> you are in law enforcement. You just want to put
> the guy's address out there for something to
> happen to him.
>
> And if something did happen to him, geez, you
> could be liable. It wouldn't be hard to figure out
> who you are.
>
> BTW, I too live in Piedmont. Not too far off of
> Catharpin Road. I will swing by your house
> sometime now that I know where you live.

Read the post again dipshit, most police officers from other counties don't act like peeping Toms around their own neighborhoods, looking in windows. Based on your reaction, I can see why the OP has concerns about Piedmont. Sounds like a bunch of dumb ass elitists live there.

Posted by: CCTV ()
Date: July 02, 2013 07:59PM

MoreInfo Wrote:
> Install security cameras............DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

Security cameras are expensive and they have to be hooked to some kind of system to store the data. Cheap security cameras from some place like Radio Shack aren't going the do the job either.

Posted by: No More Boarding Houses! ()
Date: July 02, 2013 08:19PM

For Christ's sake tell your relative to stop running a fucking de facto boarding house! Americans don't live with the whole damn tribe in one house. Go back to Peurto Rico and live like a damn ghetto spic if that's the preferred living arrangements. And you need to man up and provide a home for your family under your own roof!

And working in the sheriff's mail room does not mean you work in "law enforcement."

Posted by: Piedmont Elitist ()
Date: July 04, 2013 08:28AM

We don't like the brown people here in Piedmont. We are better than you and everyone else. Look how we tried to ram through the new middle school boundaries 2 years ago. All because we didn't want that poor minority neighborhood near Manassas in our school.

Posted by: Nobody likes the shit colored ()
Date: July 05, 2013 10:25AM

Correct.

Thats why all of the open minded, tolerant, progressive liberals left NY, MASS, DC in the 1960's 70...when the turds were forced upon normal humans.

Hence, the birth of the suburbs!!! Where self righteous, sanctemonious fat, white liberals move to get away from the turds.

Need Proof?? Eastern PWC (woodbridge) is all shit colored now because you open minded liberals moved to Gainsville/Bristow/Piedmont areas the second after you saw a turd move in. Accept it...you are bigots.

Posted by: gaymarket ()
Date: July 05, 2013 01:35PM

the cheapest decent security cameras i've seen go for about five dollars, but i don't see how that is supposed to help Conflicted.

as far as any law enforcement unwritten rules go, it sounds like the creepy neighbor already forfeited any rights to decency.

it sounds like you're in the clear, not doing anything wrong. this guy seems to be harassing you and your family. take pictures of him while he's in your yard looking in your car windows or whatever, maybe that evidence would be useful if you do end up suing the a-hole

Posted by: lol gaymarket ()
Date: July 05, 2013 01:35PM

i said five dollars and i meant five hundred dollars...

Posted by: kdoubleddddd ()
Date: September 08, 2013 09:04PM

If you were in law enforcement you would not put up with this and would have handled this and wouldn't be on here. Are you a cop or a friggin 911 dispatcher?

Posted by: No, you aren't ()
Date: August 24, 2015 11:34AM

Conflicted Wrote:
> Here's another fact, I am in law
> enforcement myself and insisted that he show me
> his badge and identification.

Mall security is not law enforcement, chump.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.