HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
LOST: Tegu Lizard
Posted by: P. Sedlak ()
Date: May 30, 2013 12:20PM

Our Black & White Argentine Tegu went missing yesterday (5/29/13) around 4PM from our home in the Rippon Landing area of Woodbridge. He is a large lizard, measuring approximately three feet long, including the tail, and he weighs close to five pounds. He's captive bred and born, meaning he has never been in the wild before. He's not aggressive, in fact he's quite tame and can be handled easily. He's never tried to bite anyone. He just whips his tail around a bit if you pick him up the wrong way. If you see him, please, please contact us at deadaluswings@yahoo.com. He went missing near the intersection of Rt. 1/Jefferson Davis Hwy and Dale Blvd. Thank you.
Attachments:
Finnegan1.jpg
Finnegan2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOST: Tegu Lizard
Posted by: WTF? ()
Date: June 04, 2013 03:08PM

Why the fuck would you keep a creature like that? It's not a pet! I hope whoever finds it kills it quickly. Get a dog or a cat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOST: Tegu Lizard
Posted by: Tegu Lover ()
Date: June 15, 2013 11:52PM

WTF? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why the fuck would you keep a creature like that?
> It's not a pet! I hope whoever finds it kills it
> quickly. Get a dog or a cat.


Thats a pretty fucked up thing to say, even if your statements were correct (which its not)

Tegus are excellent pets & in many ways better than cats and dogs. They are highly intelligent animals, love human attention, and can be trained better than cats. They are also less dangerous than dogs and cats and will almost never initiate a conflict. They are quieter than dogs (almost never making any noise other than an occasional huffing sound,) but just as affectionate. Try doing a youtube search for 'tegu' and then come back and say that again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOST: Tegu Lizard
Posted by: WTF? ()
Date: June 27, 2013 03:59PM

Tegu Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Try doing a youtube search for 'tegu' and then come
> back and say that again.

OK, I'll still ask why the fuck would you keep a creature like that? It's still not a pet! I hope whoever finds it killed it quickly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOST: Tegu Lizard
Posted by: asdfadsfsf ()
Date: July 02, 2013 08:00PM

P. Sedlak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Our Black & White Argentine Tegu went missing
> yesterday (5/29/13) around 4PM from our home in
> the Rippon Landing area of Woodbridge. He is a
> large lizard, measuring approximately three feet
> long, including the tail, and he weighs close to
> five pounds. He's captive bred and born, meaning
> he has never been in the wild before. He's not
> aggressive, in fact he's quite tame and can be
> handled easily. He's never tried to bite anyone.
> He just whips his tail around a bit if you pick
> him up the wrong way. If you see him, please,
> please contact us at deadaluswings@yahoo.com. He
> went missing near the intersection of Rt.
> 1/Jefferson Davis Hwy and Dale Blvd. Thank you.

Try looking on Craigslist, if someone found him chances are they'll try to sell him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOST: Tegu Lizard
Posted by: Carlos Hernandez Ghost ()
Date: July 02, 2013 08:14PM

asdfadsfsf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Try looking on Craigslist, if someone found him
> chances are they'll try to sell him.

If some Messican found him, he's been eaten by now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOST: Tegu Lizard
Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 17, 2013 06:29PM

yea FX CO or not you cannot import animals into an area without permission you ass hole

i'm not googling tegu i don't give a damn if you think you know about tegus

what i know is that it isn't your job to sign off on importing animals into our wild

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  ********   **    **  **    **  ******** 
  **   **   **     **  **   **   **   **      **    
   ** **    **     **  **  **    **  **       **    
    ***     ********   *****     *****        **    
   ** **    **     **  **  **    **  **       **    
  **   **   **     **  **   **   **   **      **    
 **     **  ********   **    **  **    **     **    
This forum powered by Phorum.