HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sabrina Corra-Reynolds, PTO treasurer, accused of embezzlement
Posted by: Elliott Ness ()
Date: May 08, 2013 09:10AM

Sabrina Corra-Reynolds, PTO treasurer, accused of embezzlement
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/05/sabrina-corra-reynolds-pto-treasurer-accused-of-embezzlement-88476.html

The treasurer of the Glenkirk Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is accused of embezzling over $2,000 from the organization's funds.

Police say Sabrina Ann Corra-Reynolds embezzled $2,200 from the PTO's funds. PTO funds are generated through fundraisers and donations.

Prince William County police say Sabrina Ann Corra-Reynolds, 35, embezzled $2,200 between December and mid-April to make purchases which include a rental car and a child's dresser. She was not an employee of the school system.

Corra-Reynolds was arrested on May 6 and charged with two counts of embezzlement.

Photo: Prince William County Police
Attachments:
corra-reynolds_sabrina_296.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sabrina Corra-Reynolds, PTO treasurer, accused of embezzlement
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: May 08, 2013 11:37AM

"CORRA REYNOLDS ","SABRINA ","A","032"," 1030","LONGVIEW ","LA","CULPEPER ","VA","01/31/2009","NO DRIVERS LICENSE

Posted by: Virginian ()
Date: May 09, 2013 08:34PM

Check the Virginia General District Court On Line site (http://epwsgdp1.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts). There are more records on her in Prince William and Fairfax County District Court.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 17, 2013 07:21PM

if there were in pocket and out of pocket funds and strict accounting laws it's a tight case... but ...

if she were just "treafurer" and it was not a formal gig and she was not paid. she may have "borrowed" the money unwittingly believing she'd put it back in when required.

she should have been notified not to go in or out of pocket and given 30 days to replace the funds. (unless there's some reason to beleive she intended not to replace the funds, ie, theft over a long period of time, but it was a small ammount so i can't see how that could be so). over how much time the above doesn't say ??

so she did not present herself as an accountant following day book accounting standards and owe financial summaries et al. i'm assuming not. so one can assume she might not know to follow proffessional standards.

a fine of 2x the ammount attempted to be stolen comes to my mind if she stole. make her clean houses for it :) i'm still up for the slaverly law (until end of work day) the Ancient Greeks used, myself. another name for it is community service.

leseee micheal milikin got 5yrs for 5 billion dollars was it (damn i wish i could get my hands on him) ...

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 17, 2013 07:22PM

hey the charge above says no drivers license.

being that foreigners run DMV i'd say that's a plus !!

Posted by: Ex Lover ()
Date: March 21, 2014 10:27AM

This woman is a disgrace to all mothers out there and she is known to be a liar especially when she lived in Charlotte. I wasn't suprised when I found out about her, I knew it was just a matter of time before she got CAUGHT.

Posted by: harriet ()
Date: March 24, 2014 07:05PM

The PTOs in PW county are filled with scammers and crooks. Those women and not the innocent, cookie-baking moms they appear to be. I wish more schools would get audited.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.