HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Car Horn Blaring - Battery Heights
Posted by: Inga ()
Date: August 18, 2008 08:52AM

I was just wondering if anyone has any idea to what was going on last night in the Battery Heights Condo/Apartments?

It was around, 2:00AM, when I was woken up by a, I believe was a car horn blaring non-stop (as if someone kept they hand on the car horn and didn't let go). It lasted till about a little past 4:00AM.

I live in the Battery Heights Condo's, however not sure if it was coming from the apartment side or perhaps Signal Hill?

Just wondering if something happened? (Since it did not sound like a car alarm)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Car Horn Blaring - Battery Heights
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: August 25, 2008 11:03AM

I'm sure there was a murder/rape/mugging going down.....Welcome to ManASSas.

Posted by: Inga ()
Date: August 27, 2008 10:52AM

That was tad bit rude. Lol. The neighborhood is great actually. I haven't had any issues except ambulances coming by late at night for the elderly and I must say, its does feel like a retirement home, as there are a lot of elderly people in the condo community. :( I can't speak on the apartment side. But I am happy and content where I live.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: August 28, 2008 09:53AM

Rude? Maybe. Truthful? YES. Manassas is the armpit of northern VA.

Posted by: twinkie ()
Date: August 30, 2008 05:24PM

If it's the armpit of northern VA - 496 must be the stank coming from the armpit.

Posted by: BatteryHeightsResident ()
Date: December 01, 2008 11:30PM

Actually the Apartment side isn't bad either. While i hate manassas in general, I've lived in Battery Heights for a few years now, and am pleasantly surprised how quiet and clean this complex is. Compared to the rest of manassas, this section is great. I think the blaring has been on Quarry Rd though, we've called in to the Non Emergency line a few times when it has happened and they were looking into it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.